Clear all

[Sticky] THC Book Club

91 Posts
22 Users
0 Likes
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Here's an unusual one for ya:

Ever heard of this deliciously 6-legged book?

Posted : May 7, 2018 7:49 PM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

I just finished Dean Radin's book "Real Magic: Ancient Wisdom, Modern Science, and a Guide to the Secret Power of the Universe" and I wasn't disappointed at all. It gave me a few points of interest to look further into. I still have yet to completely read through the Kybalion in sprite of having both a pdf and audio book versions. I actually just started reading "Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah" and I like what I'm reading so far.

Posted : May 7, 2018 8:32 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Aaaah,man. You have some good stuff on your plate!

Doing more writing than reading these days,but Mr. Radin's book is certainly near the top of my list. Especially after hearing him here.

I'd looooove to hear your thoughts and impressions on Illusions. Do keep in mind the time it was written in & that profundity doesn't always have to come with a child-proof lid attached.

Looooooooooooove some R.B.,except every time I bring him up to folks,they think I'm talking about Stephen King.

Also,Mr. Carlos Castaneda had a powerful influence on my magickal development.

I know,I know,I know - he was proven a fraud and found floating face-down in the Ganges....supposedly killed by his three closest "witches".
Sounds more like bitches to me

😉 But that doesn't mean his work didn't inspire millions of us aspiring Magicians to find our own magick.

A SEPERATE Reality..now THERE'S the trailhead for one-fucking-intense ride,err,read. The Teachings of... was a bit burdensome for an introduction to C.C. . You'll probably want to come back to it later though.

Bon Appetite',Yo'

Posted : May 7, 2018 8:50 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Hey ENJOYPOLO,

I've been meaning to ask you- how's your website going??
Those fear gremlins aren't running around again, are they??

Hope all is well:) Cheers from OZ, eeerrr, AZ =D

Posted : May 8, 2018 4:38 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

genxgemini wrote: Hey ENJOYPOLO,

I've been meaning to ask you- how's your website going?? Those fear gremlins aren't running around again, are they??

Hope all is well:)

You mean my blog? Unfortunately I'm afraid they have taken over my head with existential angst. The increasing problem also is juggling all the various platforms, THC Forum being one of my favourites. I also joined OnStellar which is a crypto-fuelled spiritual community kinda like Reddit and Steemit together. So yeah, but thanks for asking, maybe that'll push me to update it sometime soon.
Regarding books in my childhood, funny thing is I was never really into reading growing up, only in the past eight years have I really started reading. Much more into gaming (Halo) and films (Titanic, I know..) back then. In hindsight, I wonder if that wasn't a form of predictive programming at a young age. Halo is as close as you get to Secret Space Programs and ETs, whereas Titanic is, unbeknownst to me at the time, a major conspiracy lore. The Universe is full of mystery!
By the way, Sex on six legs looks like an interesting read related to biomimicry. Peace ✌️

Posted : May 8, 2018 6:55 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Yes, your blog & my pleasure:) What is that blog address again?
You a WordPress-kinda fellow too?

Boooooyyyy, did you type a mouthful there!
From Halo to cheesy-ass Titanic, it's everywhere.
Yowser!

Posted : May 8, 2018 7:16 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Yeah, I know. For sinking ships hypnotized me for some weird reason back when I was little (used to build ships with alum foil in the bath tub, load em up with small cars and poke little holes in the hull and watch em sink slowly. Psychotic, or past-life memory? Go figure.. But I digress.
Here's a lovely book I picked up at the beginning of the year, that took me two months to arrive.
The Physics of Love - The Ultimate Universal Laws by Dale Pond, Edgar Cayce, John Keely, Rudolf Steiner & Nikola Tesla.
It's quite a trip and I haven't even read half of the dense material yet, but it gives me the chills just to skim through it.
One day, hopefully soon, I'd love to go through it at least once and write a short commentary on it. Perhaps someone's been through this already.

https://imgur.com/a/GLyUP6x

Peace!

Posted : May 9, 2018 6:26 PM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

Morning of the Magicians

Posted : May 10, 2018 4:31 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Nom
Nom
nom
wou

Posted : May 10, 2018 4:43 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

The US Navy's Secret Space Program & Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance
by Michael E. Salla (Exo-Politics) reviewd by Paul

(Book Two of the Secret Space Program Series)

With the recent THC interview with Michael Salla, I thought I’d do myself a service and read-through the material this time. Boy, I was in for a surprise, not so much for its incredible sci-fi-esque content which I’m already quite familiar with (though there are always new intrigues to learn about), but more so due to the meticulous research presented to make the case for the secret US Navy Space Program and trace its inception in the midst of World War II, precisely in Feb 24, 1942.

Just a little caveat about my bias before I talk about the book.
I've been following the work of David Wilcock and his Gaia-produced shows Wisdom Teachings, Cosmic Disclosure since summer of 2016.

Like most people, I was taken aback by the alleged insider testimony of folks like Corey Goode, Pete Peterson, William "Bill" M. Tompkins, David Adair and others, regarding the existence of deep black projects with exotic technologies. Ultimately though, it made sense to me that this would be the natural progression of Nikola Tesla’s work being co-opted, free-energy devices and ET contacts within the military.

For this reason, my mind was open to the idea that ETs exist, the occult science of channeling, and exotic propulsion of electro-gravitics as discovered by T. Townsend-Brown some decades before WWII. I know, many here are also familiar with these fields so it shouldn’t be too big of a surprise to anyone. And if you haven’t listened to the interview, I highly recommend that you do to get some context.

A lot of the materials contained in this book comes from William M. "Bill" Tompkins memoir titled Selected by Extraterrestrials published in 2015, as well as interviews done in-person and for the show Cosmic Disclosure. Michael Salla does an outstanding job at collecting the various pieces of the puzzle, whether it’s news clips, biographical intel that correlates with the claims made, and other leaked intels/memos such as the Majestic documents uncovered at length in a book published by Robert and Ryan Wood to corroborate with Corey Goode’s claims of a Secret Space Program.

A noteworthy, and perhaps important note to make, is that Tompkins, as do other insiders such as Emery Smith, don’t consider themselves as whistleblowers. In fact, quite the contrary. They acknowledge that the information they are disclosing is vetted by superiors, thus calling themselves disseminators.

The book starts by introducing us to the event now known as the Battle of Los Angeles in the late night/early morning of Feb 24/25 1942, when a fleet of unusual aircrafts were spotted hovering above the sea which prompted a massive military response with over 1,440 AA rounds shot; a city-wide black-out out of fear of Japanese invasion.

Salla goes in-depth over the official claim that was published the next day by the Navy Secretary as being caused by “a false alarm and jittery nerves”. Literally.

This became the real catalyst for the US Military and Military-Industrial-Complex to dig in into whatever this was, and at least two crafts were shot-down that night and got sent to Wright Patterson field for inspection/reverse-engineering. The evidence presented by the author suggests they were empty, and remote-controlled drones likely of German origin.

This is where William “Bill” Tompkins enters the game, a young child at the time, who subsequently developed a unique talent and dedication for building aircraft carrier models he’s been on, out of balsa wood. When Tompkin’s father put those crafts on display at his shop, Navy officials got alarmed since those radar and weapons systems were classified at the time. They eventually realized it was the young man gifted with photographic memory, and that’s how at age 17 he got enlisted in the Navy with appraisals.

Without dwelling too much on his life, which a big part of the book is dedicated to, Tompkins became involved in a covert, compartmentalized Navy intelligence group that had infiltrated German flying saucer programs through second-generation german-americans. The biggest revelations that come out in this programme involves a human-looking extraterrestrial race Tompkins calls Nordic (white skin, blue-eyes blond hair looks) particularly a woman named Maria Orsik. Not a lot is known about her history, except that they are claiming to trying to help humanity develop these crafts to combat another ET race, Reptilian looking that is hell-bent on conquering other parts of the galaxy and subsequently made a pact with the rogue factions of the Nazis in exchange of enslaving the population. Through Corey’s testimony, we learn that this breakaway civilization is known in the SSP as the Dark Fleet, with intimidating looking crafts.

According to Salla, the Nordics intentions weren’t so much about the concept of helping humanity ascend spiritually, but rather, it was to develop these space fleets to help them fight those Reptilians, known also as the Draconians (Dracos).

Another anecdote, is that this Nordic faction was also communicating with Nikola Tesla and Marconi (who was involved in the Italian covert programme that recovered crashed UFOs, which is discussed in the book and would take a whole other post). To finish off with Tompkins’ early career, he ended up working for Douglas Aircraft in a compartmentalized Think Tank known as Advanced Designs where he’d design not just crafts, but entire fleets of what would later become the NASA Appollo missions, Saturn and NOVA projects. And remember, this was during 50’s. NASA was officially created, as a military spin-off in 1958.

Posted : June 21, 2018 6:03 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

(Part Two)
Another chapter is dedicated to the close relationships harboured between Admiral Ricco Botta who headed the secret Navy Space Programme and Hollywood producers, such as Gene Roddenberry (known for Star Trek) and Leslie Stevens IV creator of the show Outer Limits show and later, Battlestar Galactica. Long story short, Salla makes a convincing case for these shows being put out to prepare the population for what is happening in the Navy Space Program. What is of great interest is the corroboration between the script of these shows, and what Corey Goode testimony of the AI threat in the SSP. Basically, the claim is that an ancient AI which not much is known about, broke loose millennia ago and is wanting to conquer parts of the Galaxy. In 2018, it doesn’t take a lot to understand the threat posed by AI. But what if instead of being something unique to our current development, there was a much bigger, and ancient source of this threat. This is precisely the case of the Cylons, a human-looking AI race that wants to destroy and take-over Humanity in the show Battlestar Galactica.

What striked me most, were the sketches made by Tompkins, and how familiar they seemed to Pop-culture icons. I mentioned Star Trek, Outer Limits and Battlestar Galactica. As a millenial, for me they look almost identical to popular video game titles such as Star Fox, Perfect Dark (N64), and Halo (Xbox).

Next, Salla presents a document right out of Snowden’s cache of NSA leaks, on how to hide truths in plain sight is illustrated. The purpose of this is two-fold: to debunk UFO researchers by critics asserting their claims were based on science-fiction, while also preparing the public by dissemination of truth, albeit hidden in plain-sight. This is widely recognized throughout the conspiracy community, whether in entertainment occult symbol field, or significance of numerology in ancient texts and false flags. But to actually see an NSA document on it was quite baffling.

The last anecdote worth mentioning from the book was Tompkins witnessing the Appollo 11 mission when Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. According to Tompkins’ the real live feed was cut-off, but witnessed by everyone at NASA and contractors involved. What the two, and the staff witnessed was fleet of enormous crafts belonging to Reptilian factions told them to F-off and go back home. Of course, no concrete evidence of it exists, but Tompkins sketched the event, and frankly, it would explain a lot regarding the need to use the fake moon landing footage shot by Kubrick (which gave rise to 2001 SO) in order to avoid panic.

So that’s my lengthy attempt to describe some of the most interesting aspects of this book, and following the proverbial an image is worth a thousand words, check below.

In the end, Michael Salla makes a quite convincing case for the existence of a secret Navy SSP which corroborates with a lot of the details shared by other insiders, such as Corey Goode’s testimony over the past years.
I’ve shared previously on this forum my thoughts on why I believe in CG’s testimony, and in general on the validity of the claims, based on other sources (Gary McKinnon’s findings being one, and that was in 2001, when Corey was technically still involved in the programme).
But in the end, it’s not up to me, Corey, nor Michael Salla to preach about the SSP.
In fact, I respect disagreements and honest discussions on the subject. I'm a "Let’s agree to disagree" type of person. But so far, I haven’t found any legitimate rebuttal to his claims except for character assassination, and/or ignorance into these fields (such as exotic propulsion).

I love that Greg in his recent interview with Salla admitted to his deep skepticism about CG’s claims, but yet is willing to hear and dig through the material. Because nothing beats genuine skepticism guided by an honest inquiry. And so it is in that spirit that invite you to look into this material. Definitely worth the time, and it's a topic that is dear to me, if not one that I'm the most interested in, since it deals with exotic propulsion and technologies (free-energy; portals; replicators to name a few) including suppressed medical technologies.

PS: I had to break this into two posts due to the character limits. I'll try and stick to the rules next time.
Click here for album of images, again due to size limits.
https://imgur.com/a/smrcTBP

Posted : June 21, 2018 6:04 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Secrets of Power
Vol.1 & 2
By Ingo Swann

Posted : July 11, 2018 6:08 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

"My dear,
I used to think I was serving humanity
. . . and I pleasured in the thought.
☆THEN☆
I discovered that humanity
DOES NOT WANT to be served;
on the contrary
it RESENTS any attempt to serve it.
So now I do what pleases MYSELF."

Posted : July 12, 2018 1:46 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

The Red & The Black
By Stendhal

Handsome, ambitious Julien Sorel is determined to rise above his humble provincial origins. Soon realizing that success can only be achieved by adopting the subtle code of hypocrisy by which society operates, he begins to achieve advancement through deceit and self-interest. His triumphant career takes him into the heart of glamorous Parisian society, along the way conquering the gentle, married Madame de Rênal, and the haughty Mathilde.

But then Julien commits an unexpected, devastating crime - and brings about his own downfall.

The Red and the Black is a lively, satirical portrayal of French society after Waterloo, riddled with corruption, greed and ennui, and Julien - the cold exploiter whose Machiavellian campaign is undercut by his own emotions - is one of the most intriguing characters in European literature.

Posted : July 13, 2018 4:42 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Simulacra & Simulation
(the book that gave birth

to The Matrix movies)
and AMERICA
By Jean Baudrillard

Posted : July 17, 2018 1:00 PM
Page 3 / 7
Share: