Clear all

THC Business Networking: Request/Offer Your Services

8 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
(@chillcrab)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Mods, please delete if not allowed. But I wanted to start a networking thread for those offering & needing business services. If we're going to fight the machine, we might as well see where we can link up and support each other. But I understand if this violates some sort of self-promotion policy of some sort.

This is in part because I wanted to offer my writing skills as a copywriter/marketer/virtual assistant for a high-vibration business/project. I figured this would be a great place to let people know, as I would love to work with a fellow THComrade-- I can't sing enough praises about this show and all I have learned from it. Promoting work that focuses on holistic health, regenerative farming, spiritual healing, or magic/tarot/astrology is my MO.

I have a BA in English with 2 years experience in journalism and 1 year of experience in marketing/copywriting (website copy, blogs, newsletters, social media). I wish there was more to add, but I'm a more recent college graduate and am still resume building. If you would like to see my Linked-In, resume, or writing samples, please privately message me just because I would prefer to keep some broader sense of anonymity.

What do you guys do? What are you in need of?

Posted : June 15, 2021 7:05 PM
(@alogan)

Very awesome! Love this thread. I've studied martial arts over the past 10 years and am in the process of polishing a concept I'd like to "brand" and use to train the willing people around me without needing an expensive gym, advertisements, or membership-based revenue.

The concept is Martial Awareness and it is becoming more & more a sense of lifestyle coaching utilizing physical practices that parallel mental/emotional concepts. It takes a lot of influence from japanese Aikido. A lot more I'd like to say, but that'll have to wait for after work!

Posted : June 22, 2021 7:57 PM
(@halcyone)

This thread is a useful one. Trying to promote your work is more fulfilling when you know it’s with likeminded individuals. I’m promoting my watercolour paintings/process. It’s an automatic/spontaneous process through which I want to paint the mood of the earth and humanity in some way. I’m making videos of the painting process which I hope are psychedelic and trippy visual experience to watch No pencil lines - no real idea of what will come out. It results in some great narratives and surprisingly relevant messages sometimes. Check out my most recent video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yFavSQtPiI

Chillcrab - I’m looking for writers who would like to collaborate writing a short story/children’s book/manifesto/poetry etc which I could do the illustrations for so send me a message.
A.Lo - I’m also a martial arts practitioner studying operational Krav Maga (I stay out of the politics, just taking what is highly useful from this system. It also has an emphasis on situational awareness, proxemics, security rings etc but also very hard hitting when necessary. I’m thinking of launching a channel soon so maybe we could also collaborate in a way. Let’s communicate and work together good people.

Posted : June 23, 2021 9:27 PM
(@alogan)

Wow. After a long day of pointless work stress & more intense yet meaningful family health stress, that was a very enjoyable experience. And time lapse water color is way trippier than I'd expected. Ya, let's get in touch.

Posted : June 24, 2021 3:49 AM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

I love this idea so much.

I'm a psychotherapist that is hip to the all things related to THC.

In these crazy times having a psychotherapist that knows -you- aren't the crazy one is, dare I say it, invaluable.

With my 'turned on clients' I help them process, cope with, and even thrive in the face of the disturbing new realities that are popping up (ie- vax mandates, rise of authoritarianism, woke-ism, etc).

I also help people integrate paranormal / spiritual experiences that they have had or are having. I had experiences similar to what Robert Anton Wilson describes in his book "Cosmic Trigger"...so I have survived chapel perilous and can help people navigate such experiences and come out on the other side for the better.

I also can help people stay grounded as they go down the conspiracy research rabbit hole... I promise you, -nothing- you believe will shock me as I probably believe the same thing.... or something even 'crazier'! 🙂

I recently started a psycho-spiritual group for people who are interested in THC type subjects. The group is part support group for those 'in the know' in these troubled times and part working magical group, a coven as it were. We have had some truly bizarre and powerful experiences with the group so far...when people of like minds get together the high strangeness really amps up.

I'm looking to start another group (3 to 6 people) so if anyone is interested in that or my services on an individual level then please just let me know.

I have been researching paranormal and conspiracy type topics since I was in elementary school. I have extensively practiced magick since I was in college, I'm now 43. I worked in well known psychiatric hospitals in the US for over ten years so I have a ton of experience in the field. I have been in private practice since 2009 and now only work online.

My graduate program was started on orders of Abraham Maslow (a founder of humanistic psychology). I have worked with Stanley Krippner (a founder of Transpersonal psychology) on several projects. My couples counseling trainer was trained by Virginia Satir (a founder of family therapy). My first magickal mentor was Allen Greenfield (his work is featured in the Documentary series- Hellier) and my second mentor was Bob Dobbs (a former student of Marshall McLuhan).
You can see an interview with Bob here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u54cmeiQx1w

I say all of the above to demonstrate I am a highly trained psychotherapist who has been heavily involved in all things THC for 30 years.

Posted : October 5, 2021 4:08 PM
Sparrow reacted
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

I am also looking for someone to help me with a couple projects.

1. I'm writing a book about my paranormal experiences (similar to RAW's Cosmic Trigger) and need help with the organization of the content of the book. So I'm looking for an editor and/or co-writer....so I am open to paying someone for their time or working out a percentage of the book profits. We would just have to figure it out if you are interested.

2. looking for someone who is tech savvy who can help produce youtube content. i am also a standup comedian and have some youtube ideas but have 'aged out' of the tech side of things. Meaning, I'm clueless....and to think, I was an early adopter of the internet in the 90s!. So I am looking for a collaborator who 'gets' the tech side. I'm open to a potential partnership or paying somebody for their work... if you are interested we will just need to figure it out what works best for you.

3. looking for a podcast producer. i have a podcast that has a small but consistent listener base. i average about 200 downloads per episode and the show has been around since 2010. I would like to make it more professional and have a social media presence. I also have two other podcasts that I'm looking for help with. Again, i need someone who understand the tech side more than me.

Posted : October 5, 2021 4:21 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

If anybody needs to lie with numbers (a.k.a do statistical analysis). I well qualified and if it's interesting stuff willing to offer help for free.

Posted : October 5, 2021 11:11 PM
FarminTruth
(@farmintruth)
Eminent Member

If anyone needs help feeding them selves , drop me a line 🤣🤣

Seriously though, I'm a High intensity urban farmer . I can help you grow 1200lbs of veggies in an average back yard space! 

Posted : March 21, 2022 10:39 AM
Frater222 and Frater222 reacted
Share: