Notifications
Clear all

Misinformation?

17 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
536 Views
(@fujenly)
Posts: 50
Trusted Member
Topic starter
 

I'm on the mailing list for a meditation instructor, who sent a Q&A on the vaccines, in which he said:

"Putting it plainly, if hypothetically all Americans had been vaccinated as of a year ago, by the end of February, 2021, 500,000 of them would not have died of Covid-19."

As of 2/19 around noon eastern time, the CDC reported 489,067 American deaths from Covid-19.

Is anyone reading this as I have, that he's literally saying a vaccine would have prevented ALL Covid-19 deaths in the United States? I can't even believe the biggest vaccine proponent would make this claim, even the manufacturers themselves.

 
Posted : February 19, 2021 8:25 PM
(@personman)
Posts: 41
Trusted Member
 

fujenly wrote: I'm on the mailing list for a meditation instructor, who sent a Q&A on the vaccines, in which he said:

"Putting it plainly, if hypothetically all Americans had been vaccinated as of a year ago, by the end of February, 2021, 500,000 of them would not have died of Covid-19."

As of 2/19 around noon eastern time, the CDC reported 489,067 American deaths from Covid-19.

Is anyone reading this as I have, that he's literally saying a vaccine would have prevented ALL Covid-19 deaths in the United States? I can't even believe the biggest vaccine proponent would make this claim, even the manufacturers themselves.

They wouldn't and don't. And that's ignoring the fact that those "fatality" totals are nothing more than a propaganda weapon. But the corvird mind virus is virulent! Symptoms include a total loss of critical thinking, fear of your neighbors, and an unquenchable thirst to submit yourself and everyone else to the full control of the high priests of Pharmakos

 
Posted : February 19, 2021 10:00 PM
(@orchid20)
Posts: 200
Estimable Member
 

Even in the most flattering light, the "vaccine" is only 50% more effective than a placebo. So 250,000 of 500,000 would "not have died", fify.

Oh wait. They haven't really reliably tested any of them before deployment, so who knows. And the injection introduces a plethora of other threats and foreign agents to the system that it would have had exactly 0% chance of danger from before receiving it.

People need to explain to those who mindlessly regurgitate vaccine propaganda how they too are a threat to public health.

 
Posted : February 27, 2021 6:01 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Posts: 228
Reputable Member
 

Every week I get two texts from my healthcare provider
This one is just packed with lies

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 12:26 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Posts: 240
Reputable Member
 

smaddy wrote:
Every week I get two texts from my healthcare provider
This one is just packed with lies

LOL, the same people pushing the vaccines are the ones who will be telling you you are a mass murderer for visiting loved ones this Christmas regardless. More people are waking up--the vaccine isn't rope offering a "way out", it's a shovel they are handing to you to dig yourself deeper into the collective psychosis.

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 1:39 PM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Posts: 62
Trusted Member
 

These were posted by people I know around July 23rd - and here were are, just a few weeks later, vaccinated people are dying, people are acting shocked and confused and they still can't seem to realize that truth has continuity and doesn't change in 2-3 weeks time. (Even with "science" ever evolving - can't roll my eyes hard enough at that excuse.)

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 1:55 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Posts: 240
Reputable Member
 

AlienneSlam wrote:
These were posted by people I know around July 23rd - and here were are, just a few weeks later, vaccinated people are dying, people are acting shocked and confused and they still can't seem to realize that truth has continuity and doesn't change in 2-3 weeks time. (Even with "science" ever evolving - can't roll my eyes hard enough at that excuse.)

Speaking as a former scientist, there are two parts of a scientific statement: the fact stated itself, and the degree of confidence in the fact. So there are two degrees of freedom for error: you can err in the fact itself, or err in the confidence with which you assert the fact or its opposite.

For instance, regardless of whether or not face masks have negligible side effects and actually do reduce the transmission of the virus and infections to some degree, the statement "masks are safe and effective for preventing covid-19" is scientifically in error--because it asserts with implied absolute certainty something which lacks even substantial clinical evidence.

The same thing goes with vaccines--is there evidence of vaccines being effective in terms of preventing covid-19? Taking for granted the effectiveness of our institutions to produce honest evidence ( a big grant, but necessary for this reasoning), yes. But the confidence with which the safety and effectiveness are being propounded is completely out of sorts with the traditional standards applied to arrive at similar levels of confidence.

It is clearly politically driven. This doesn't mean it's driven by politicians though. I think this is an act of class political war being semi-consciously conducted by the professional-managerial class against the broader population.

The motivation? Revenge and spite. The aspirations of the professional-managerial class to a technocratic-utopia have failed, due to the hubris and impossibility of the plans themselves. But they displace that anger onto class enemies, largely imagined to be "Brexit/Trumpers/etc." but in actuality consisting of anyone whose "noncompliance" they view as the true reason their plots and schemes inevitably fail: "Comrades, the revolution cannot fail, it can only be failed!"

E.g. Why are we masking kids in schools in the US--clearly its not science, or else the enlightened Europeans are backwards barbarians-- it is spite. Someone needs to be punished for the wax in our wings melting as we tried to fly. Expect more of this and more derangement as we head for the Winter flu season.

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 2:35 PM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Posts: 62
Trusted Member
 

jh1517 wrote:
Speaking as a former scientist, there are two parts of a scientific statement: the fact stated itself, and the degree of confidence in the fact. So there are two degrees of freedom for error: you can err in the fact itself, or err in the confidence with which you assert the fact or its opposite.

For instance, regardless of whether or not face masks have negligible side effects and actually do reduce the transmission of the virus and infections to some degree, the statement "masks are safe and effective for preventing covid-19" is scientifically in error--because it asserts with implied absolute certainty something which lacks even substantial clinical evidence.

The same thing goes with vaccines--is there evidence of vaccines being effective in terms of preventing covid-19? Taking for granted the effectiveness of our institutions to produce honest evidence ( a big grant, but necessary for this reasoning), yes. But the confidence with which the safety and effectiveness are being propounded is completely out of sorts with the traditional standards applied to arrive at similar levels of confidence.

It is clearly politically driven. This doesn't mean it's driven by politicians though. I think this is an act of class political war being semi-consciously conducted by the professional-managerial class against the broader population.

The motivation? Revenge and spite. The aspirations of the professional-managerial class to a technocratic-utopia have failed, due to the hubris and impossibility of the plans themselves. But they displace that anger onto class enemies, largely imagined to be "Brexit/Trumpers/etc." but in actuality consisting of anyone whose "noncompliance" they view as the true reason their plots and schemes inevitably fail: "Comrades, the revolution cannot fail, it can only be failed!"

E.g. Why are we masking kids in schools in the US--clearly its not science, or else the enlightened Europeans are backwards barbarians-- it is spite. Someone needs to be punished for the wax in our wings melting as we tried to fly. Expect more of this and more derangement as we head for the Winter flu season.

You sound like a good scientist to me! Thanks for the insight. I've never considered that revenge and spite could be a driving factor in all of this but it makes a lot of sense. What a time to be alive.

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 2:51 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Posts: 422
Reputable Member
 

jh1517 wrote:
The motivation? Revenge and spite.

This is the only thing I might disagree with, man. Maybe a last ditch effort? I couldn't tell ya. But I dig your fuckin mind, bro.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 8:55 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Posts: 240
Reputable Member
 

fifthcolumn wrote:
This is the only thing I might disagree with, man. Maybe a last ditch effort? I couldn't tell ya. But I dig your fuckin mind, bro.

There are other motives at play too, including C.Y.A (cover your ass) and desperation to cover the narrative among others. But having been among these people, you'd be shocked at the amount of contempt many of them have for just ordinary everyday people, let alone actual eccentrics.

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 9:20 PM
(@tacosalad)
Posts: 44
Eminent Member
 

jh1517 wrote:
There are other motives at play too, including C.Y.A (cover your ass) and desperation to cover the narrative among others. But having been among these people, you'd be shocked at the amount of contempt many of them have for just ordinary everyday people, let alone actual eccentrics.

Not shocked about that at all. I grew up around these types. A lot of them are straight up cunts.

 
Posted : August 14, 2021 10:47 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Posts: 55
Trusted Member
 

smaddy wrote:
Every week I get two texts from my healthcare provider
This one is just packed with lies

Wow, they really are trying to pull on the emotional heart strings!

The more the government, MSM and so call mates push this vaccine rubbish, the more determined I am to not get the bloody thing.

I live in regional NSW in a town / region with zero cases and the shambolic State Govt has shut down the whole fucking state. What a massive stitch up. To make matters worse the Sheeple are loving it. Makes me crook.

I feel like the only sane person surrounded by an endless stream of imbeciles

Its starting to really piss me off to be honest

 
Posted : August 15, 2021 8:24 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Posts: 55
Trusted Member
 

tacosalad wrote:
Not shocked about that at all. I grew up around these types. A lot of them are straight up cunts.

Great use of the C bomb!
Around here its a Verb, Noun, Adverb and pronoun ๐Ÿ™‚

 
Posted : August 15, 2021 8:25 AM
(@tacosalad)
Posts: 44
Eminent Member
 

harpoonharry wrote:
Great use of the C bomb!
Around here its a Verb, Noun, Adverb and pronoun ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm an equal opportunity insulter, and I calls 'em like I sees 'em XD XD

 
Posted : August 16, 2021 12:47 AM
(@alexander)
Posts: 4
New Member
 

harpoonharry wrote:
Wow, they really are trying to pull on the emotional heart strings!

The more the government, MSM and so call mates push this vaccine rubbish, the more determined I am to not get the bloody thing.

I live in regional NSW in a town / region with zero cases and the shambolic State Govt has shut down the whole fucking state. What a massive stitch up. To make matters worse the Sheeple are loving it. Makes me crook.

I feel like the only sane person surrounded by an endless stream of imbeciles

Its starting to really piss me off to be honest

The only consolation prize for Australians is that when the CCP finally annexes the country things will pretty much seem like business as usual under the new regime.

 
Posted : August 16, 2021 1:49 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: