Notifications
Clear all

Corona isolation?!?!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@chuggintruth)
Topic starter

So what's up everyone? Since all of this mayhem happened I have been under the impression that this virus has never been isolated. I have heard many guests make this assertion as well as hearing the head of the Chinese CDC openly admit on an interview with CNBC that they have never isolated the virus and they also do not believe it came from bats. However today I seen a few different links posted on a Facebook comment section of medical publications with the "isolation" of this virus. Is there any way to debunk this?

Posted : February 11, 2021 9:12 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

chuggintruth wrote: So what's up everyone? Since all of this mayhem happened I have been under the impression that this virus has never been isolated. I have heard many guests make this assertion as well as hearing the head of the Chinese CDC openly admit on an interview with CNBC that they have never isolated the virus and they also do not believe it came from bats. However today I seen a few different links posted on a Facebook comment section of medical publications with the "isolation" of this virus. Is there any way to debunk this?

I wouldn't worry about it, even if you absolutely prove it one way or the other, the world you live in, the hoops you will have to jump through, the top down rules for your own "safety" will remain the same.
I suggest learning to navigate this "new normal" while keeping your head above the rising tide of oppression is more important than investigations into the true nature of the virus and it's origins.

Posted : February 12, 2021 12:54 AM
Share: