Clear all

Hello from Ireland!

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@pabaracus)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Finally signed up to Plus after a couple of years of listening. Recently it has felt necessary to pursue this kind of information as more than just a casual hobby. I'm a physical therapist by training but I'm interested in the deeper societal issues that perpetuate chronic pain through the seemingly endless cycle of stress and control. I'm disillusioned with the methods of treating pain and promoting health and I'm motivated to completely change and upend the status quo. Overcoming my own chronic pain led me down a path of seeking the truth in all aspects of life and I'm realising now how the area of treating pain isn't too far removed from the world of conspiracies.

Looking forward to discussing all things related to health (and more traditional conspiracy topics) with open minded people!

Posted : July 23, 2019 3:15 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

welcome, friend!

I can certainly recommend the work of Eileen McKusick, Prof William Tiller and another dr, I think his name was bill bengstrom, Greg interviewed him on energy healing

Posted : July 24, 2019 1:40 AM
(@pabaracus)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely check those out. Have they all been guests on the podcast or are you recommending them in general?

Posted : July 24, 2019 10:50 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Bengston has been on. TBH, he comes across was a bit of a tosser, but his info is good.

Tiller and McCusick haven't, but they are easy to find. I read Eileen's book, and it is very eye opening. Like you, she was a physical therapist. She stumbled into inventing biofield tuning, and was not previously a 'spiritualist' so I thought that might be of interest to you at your point on the journey.

Posted : July 31, 2019 12:54 AM
(@pabaracus)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I'll check out that episode.

Turns out I have heard of Tiller. He wrote the foreword of 'Matrix Energetics' by Richard Bartlett, which I'm reading at the moment. I'll definitely look into Tiller properly.

That sounds interesting and definitely helpful when someone comes from a similar background as there are certain leaps that I'm not ready to take yet, so her perspective may help. Thanks for all the recommendations!

Posted : July 31, 2019 11:53 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Ah, I think you would also like 'The Body Electric' by Dr Robert Becker. He's been researching since the 70's and I think his work just has that internal validity that you know in your (electric) heart that it's true. There is so much supporting evidence. Goes hand in hand with the electric universe theory that NickZ suggested, which you can find at https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/ wal thornhill has also had a thc episode, which is a great primer.

Posted : July 31, 2019 9:45 PM
(@pabaracus)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

That one's also on the reading list! I had put it off though as it didn't seem like a priority. I'll be bumping it up to the top of the list now. I actually came across the Electric Universe theory through THC a while back and I thought it seemed really important and was something I needed to come back to, but I just wasn't ready at the time. This has been a theme for me. I come across information and I have a sense that it's very important (that somewhat intangible visceral knowing), but I'm not quite ready to dig into it until a few months or years later. ''When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.''

Posted : August 1, 2019 9:19 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

rani wrote: Ah, I think you would also like 'The Body Electric' by Dr Robert Becker. He's been researching since the 70's and I think his work just has that internal validity that you know in your (electric) heart that it's true. There is so much supporting evidence. Goes hand in hand with the electric universe theory that NickZ suggested, which you can find at https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/ wal thornhill has also had a thc episode, which is a great primer.

Dr. Robert O. Becker's research has yet to revolutionize the medical industry in the US, but it is not for lack of potential as there are applications used in Europe in the form of PEMF treatments including anesthetic-free dentistry. If I remember correctly he was nominated for a Nobel Prize.

Posted : August 2, 2019 12:22 AM
(@thcmaiden)
Eminent Member

Hello,
Glad you finally made the jump and decided to join this great community.I have read some of the threads and replies you have already posted on here. So that saves me time in telling you to not be a stranger and jump right in.lol You have some good content on here already and I think you will be a good fit here. Glad to have you here.
thanks,
B.M.

Posted : August 24, 2019 11:28 PM
Share: