11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.rt.com/news/532086-taliban-attacks-kabul/

The recent decision to pull-out US Military troops from Afghanistan after 20 years of conflict/invasion is quite controversial and in the spotlight.

The Taliban fighters (ironically funded/trained initially by the US) have now taken-back control of almost every region that was formerly under US-Afghan Gov coalition territory. Kabul, the capital, has allegedly also been recaptured by them.

This brings out much speculation and comparisons with the Soviet Union and its crushing loss of the Afghan War (and ultimately the demise of the USSR), which could bring about a similar fate to the US Empire.
I've no clue what to expect from this, but it signals how strong & resilient these barefoot-fighters are at fighting when they can win a war of attrition against the largest military Empire in modern History. I forgot who mentioned it but these Afghan fighters are descendants of Alexander the Great's army lineage, and some of the most skilled fighters.

Part of me also entertains that this is theatrics to sell the "US is weak, humiliated" narrative worldwide, only to promote China as the World's Police title held until now by the US. This is suggested by the recent meetings between Chinese Gov officials with Taliban officials in China, it's hard to even believe.
It's also not impossible to entertain a renewed proxy-war in the Middle East between US/China towards full-scale conflict.
After all, War makes a killing for the MIC which shows no affinity for anything, but for cold cash/total control!

These are only my stoner speculations, so as usual, take it with a heap of salt.

The biggest losers in this are the Afghan people who’ve lived under occupation for so long, only to be governed by the Taliban terror regime again. Tough pill to swallow, and humanity as a whole is affected for this. What a world!

Posted : August 15, 2021 8:29 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.rt.com/news/532206-kabul-airport-military-evacuation-chaos/

Some shocking images are emerging as the Taliban fighters have closed in and captured Kabul while the last US military planes are taking off in a hurry. Meanwhile, according to Russian sources the US puppet-president of Afghanistan took off with helos/cars so full of cash they couldn’t stuff it all and had to leave some on the tarmac.

Could this be a psy-op? Sure, but it sure does look grim, certainly nothing to brag about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkx4bDvbLZM

Posted : August 16, 2021 6:35 PM
Sleeper007
(@sleeper007)

The whole war on terror was a crock of shit, obviously initiated by one of the greatest inside jobs ever (9/11).
It’s hard to say what will actually be better for the people of Afghanistan, the Taliban with promises of a more modernized society (women having lives outside the house but under “Sharia law”) or the bullshit bombings and an extremely corrupt and ineffective puppet government consisting of Warlords that the US government put in place where 4/5 women were forced into marriage.

Posted : August 19, 2021 5:05 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

I'm watching some Tom Horn/SkywatchTV content right now (Belly of the Beast, Zeitgeist 2025...). Were the January 6th Capitol protestors (unintentionally) participating or being used as the 'semen' of some kind of 'rape' ritual, through which Osiris will be birthed, thereby ushering in the New World Order via the phallic obelisk of Washington Monument and the Dome (womb) of the Capitol spiritual sexual union and the occult practices and intent of the mystery religious orders?

Also what's up with those 911 digits on the Afghanistan-departing USAF flight:

Is this more synchromysticism and everything-is-ritual at work or play here, or am I just trying to make connections where they don't exist again...

Seallion

Posted : August 19, 2021 12:14 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

sleeper007 wrote:
The whole war on terror was a crock of shit, obviously initiated by one of the greatest inside jobs ever (9/11).
It’s hard to say what will actually be better for the people of Afghanistan, the Taliban with promises of a more modernized society (women having lives outside the house but under “Sharia law”) or the bullshit bombings and an extremely corrupt and ineffective puppet government consisting of Warlords that the US government put in place where 4/5 women were forced into marriage.

9/11 Jews

This all happened four or five days ago. I don't know why we're all still talking about it...

Posted : August 19, 2021 12:20 PM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member

I think it has to be just another ritual... maybe one to close out certain chapters of the original ritual. The numbers we've seen flashed around and the timing is too perfect otherwise.

Posted : August 19, 2021 12:25 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Have you noticed how quick the leaders of the West are at switching their allegiances: Many are trying to convince us that the Talibans have reformed and we should give them the benefit of the doubt and collaborate with them (gotta give credit, they've hired some quality CIA PR agents to make it look genuine)
Meanwhile, something tells me this is about mineral deposits sitting under the region. It's an obvious pattern that minerals like lithium are attracting nefarious entities (Bolivia, Aghanistan, DRC just to cite a few examples of mineral-linked-coup-d'etat ratios are high), obviously, mining has always been notorious to control the resources and dominate.

Posted : August 19, 2021 8:00 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

enjoypolo wrote:
Have you noticed how quick the leaders of the West are at switching their allegiances: Many are trying to convince us that the Talibans have reformed and we should give them the benefit of the doubt and collaborate with them (gotta give credit, they've hired some quality CIA PR agents to make it look genuine)
Meanwhile, something tells me this is about mineral deposits sitting under the region. It's an obvious pattern that minerals like lithium are attracting nefarious entities (Bolivia, Aghanistan, DRC just to cite a few examples of mineral-linked-coup-d'etat ratios are high), obviously, mining has always been notorious to control the resources and dominate.

I think a lot of this has to do with how they try to save face after defeat. Remember, it only took 15 years or so before we put a McDonald's in Ho Chi Min city.

Posted : August 19, 2021 8:08 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

enjoypolo wrote:

I served in Iraq with the Aussie Army in the early 2000s - I'll admit I was drinking the proverbial Kool Aid. I had a lot of my mates serve in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know blokes that were killed over there and a large number that have killed themselves as a result of their service.
In my opinion we had no business being in either Iraq or Afghanistan. I feel for my fellow veterans as well as the innocents in Afghanistan.

I hear that Afghanistan has loads of lithium deposits

steved wrote:

9/11 Jews

This all happened four or five days ago. I don't know why we're all still talking about it...

Looks like the Taliban have developed some trigger finger discipline 🙂

I agree with your view on the War on Terror. I served in Iraq with the Aussie Army. We had no business being there. I became quite disillusioned after my deployment and ultimately it was the catalyst for me 'waking up'!

I really feel for the innocents in Afghanistan, Iraq and every other

Posted : August 20, 2021 5:56 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

harpoonharry wrote:
I served in Iraq with the Aussie Army in the early 2000s - I'll admit I was drinking the proverbial Kool Aid. I had a lot of my mates serve in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know blokes that were killed over there and a large number that have killed themselves as a result of their service.
In my opinion we had no business being in either Iraq or Afghanistan. I feel for my fellow veterans as well as the innocents in Afghanistan.

I hear that Afghanistan has loads of lithium deposits

Looks like the Taliban have developed some trigger finger discipline 🙂

I agree with your view on the War on Terror. I served in Iraq with the Aussie Army. We had no business being there. I became quite disillusioned after my deployment and ultimately it was the catalyst for me 'waking up'!

I really feel for the innocents in Afghanistan, Iraq and every other

Myth of the 20th Century's Afghanistan: A Retrospective has some interesting commentary regarding the alleged 'precious metals' windfall in the dirt there. Looks like they have a Fall of Kabul podcast episode up, too.

I was a corpsman in the USN, and we got some 'memory training' by some Aussie soldiers while in pre-deployment training. We were supposed to go around in our little circle and tell a story, with each of us adding our little bit to the narrative, and I guess that was supposed to help with memory, I dunno. All I remember was I had to be the smartass which sent our narrative 'to a whorehouse'. I still cringe when I remember that 😉

Posted : August 20, 2021 10:11 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

steved wrote:
Myth of the 20th Century's Afghanistan: A Retrospective has some interesting commentary regarding the alleged 'precious metals' windfall in the dirt there. Looks like they have a Fall of Kabul podcast episode up, too.

I was a corpsman in the USN, and we got some 'memory training' by some Aussie soldiers while in pre-deployment training. We were supposed to go around in our little circle and tell a story, with each of us adding our little bit to the narrative, and I guess that was supposed to help with memory, I dunno. All I remember was I had to be the smartass which sent our narrative 'to a whorehouse'. I still cringe when I remember that 😉

Thanks mate, I'll check it out. USN, nice. I didn't get you meet many USN when I was in Baghdad. Spent some time with the USAF and some fellas from the 101st Airbourne. Some funny dudes there.
Corpsman is the equivalent to medics yeah?
Could have been worse, you could have actually have gone to the 'doll house' and left with a light wallet and a huge amount regret 🙂

Posted : August 22, 2021 10:16 AM
Share: