Notifications
Clear all

Q

12 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
710 Views
(@idefix)
Posts: 47
Trusted Member
Topic starter
 

Q doxxed as owner of 8chan and also a pedophile.

can Q survive this?

has it done its job? to wake up a few people to look deeper?

We that don't buy in to politics its all a clown show most of the time. I did not see this one coming. Can we hope that people looked deeper then CNN or other news "lies" about trump. not that trump isn't lying all the time he's ass of all day every day. Biggest one is leaving WHO to partner with GAVI yeeey! fuck yee

if this dude manage to pull some people deeper, migth be a good thing even tho this is fucked up.

This video jumps over the evidence so fast so hard to get a grip on what really is going on. first 10min u get the info rest is just big shit show on the dude run 8chan. Don't know what to make of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJS5_bzWuMo

 
Posted : September 11, 2020 8:04 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Posts: 474
Honorable Member
 

idefix wrote: Q doxxed as owner of 8chan and also a pedophile.

can Q survive this?

has it done its job? to wake up a few people to look deeper?

We that don't buy in to politics its all a clown show most of the time. I did not see this one coming. Can we hope that people looked deeper then CNN or other news "lies" about trump. not that trump isn't lying all the time he's ass of all day every day. Biggest one is leaving WHO to partner with GAVI yeeey! fuck yee

if this dude manage to pull some people deeper, migth be a good thing even tho this is fucked up.

This video jumps over the evidence so fast so hard to get a grip on what really is going on. first 10min u get the info rest is just big shit show on the dude run 8chan. Don't know what to make of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJS5_bzWuMo

I put this to a friend who is a Q fan
his reply

Jim Watkins bought 8chan from some disabled guy years ago. Wheelchair guy kicked up a fuss when Q made it his home. After Cloudflare refused to provide DDOS protection they had to move all the servers to Russia and re-instate 8chan as 8kun. Q did not post for 3 months during the move. Not sure if Jim is in charge of it any more. His son @codemonkey seems to be the tech person of the board. The 8kun ip address now appears to be under a US military subnet. Jim Watkins is an oddball tech investor but he's not part of Q.

Plus the opponents to Q will obviously put fake news & disinfo out there so a talking head can repeat it on MSM to discredit it.

just like the recent Atlantic story about Trump saying dead soldiers are losers - I'm no fan of Trump but to believe that he would have said that is incredulous

 
Posted : September 12, 2020 12:45 AM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

nickzeptepi wrote: I put this to a friend who is a Q fan
his reply

Jim Watkins bought 8chan from some disabled guy years ago. Wheelchair guy kicked up a fuss when Q made it his home. After Cloudflare refused to provide DDOS protection they had to move all the servers to Russia and re-instate 8chan as 8kun. Q did not post for 3 months during the move. Not sure if Jim is in charge of it any more. His son @codemonkey seems to be the tech person of the board. The 8kun ip address now appears to be under a US military subnet. Jim Watkins is an oddball tech investor but he's not part of Q.

Plus the opponents to Q will obviously put fake news & disinfo out there so a talking head can repeat it on MSM to discredit it.

just like the recent Atlantic story about Trump saying dead soldiers are losers - I'm no fan of Trump but to believe that he would have said that is incredulous

I put nothing past Trump at this point, as far as the Atlantic article, It's been independently corroborated, even by FOX News.

 
Posted : September 15, 2020 6:08 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Posts: 474
Honorable Member
 

shamangineer wrote: I put nothing past Trump at this point, as far as the Atlantic article, It's been independently corroborated, even by FOX News.

Well, Its a very inconsiderate thing to say and probably a projection of his own shadow of what his dad really thinks of him.

 
Posted : September 17, 2020 12:09 AM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

nickzeptepi wrote: Well, Its a very inconsiderate thing to say and probably a projection of his own shadow of what his dad really thinks of him.

Nah, that's all Ol' Bonespurs. . .

 
Posted : September 18, 2020 1:21 AM
(@alogan)
Posts: 2
New Member
 

it occured to me after all the trump & state lawsuits getting overruled, that the tight alt-right Q narrative was probably the deep states way of decrediting the elite pedo ring. they lumped it in with trump and said he'd clean the swamp, getting red hopes up. just to crash it down with their blue selection. that way, the baby is thrown out with the bathwater on both sides when Q folks are crushed by illegitimate political defeat.

like a lot of us THC followers, im neither nor right. just a third party observer of the deep state's chess board.

 
Posted : December 14, 2020 5:13 PM
(@steved)
Posts: 152
Reputable Member
 

'Q' is Ezra Cohen Watnick and others, likely including Flynn and Dan Scavino, etc. They likely have allies in NSA and DIA/DoD.

 
Posted : December 23, 2020 8:08 PM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

After watching HBO's Into the Storm I'd bet that it was Jim Watkins bankrolling the site and his son (the admin) is Q or the posts are a mix of the two of them. They seem to have collaborated with Flynn a bit on strategy - the real deep-state link manipulating behind the scenes. I unfortunately think that this marks a "crossing the Rubicon" moment for the USA that will continue shape the next decade for the worse in terms of political discourse.

 
Posted : April 7, 2021 1:44 AM
(@isaiah)
Posts: 32
Trusted Member
 

Brace yourself: we're in low tide right now. Come '22, '23, '24...it's gonna get more batshit crazy I predict

 
Posted : April 7, 2021 2:17 AM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

Isaiah (Not the Prophet) wrote:
Brace yourself: we're in low tide right now. Come '22, '23, '24...it's gonna get more batshit crazy I predict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56G4c9FEvZQ

Drink a little drink fellow prophet. Here's to hoping we are wrong. Typically pessimism has prevailed tho. . .

 
Posted : April 9, 2021 12:22 AM
(@isaiah)
Posts: 32
Trusted Member
 

At any rate, the only people pushing Q conspiracy theories are mainstream media news outlets like Time, Newsweek, Vice. I am completely oblivious to Q unless one of these outlets report on it.

 
Posted : April 13, 2021 1:16 AM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

I'm not in the Q-sphere either, but from what I understand it has been quiet since December. I'm not expecting Q to rise from the ashes. I would not be surprised if less incompetent strong-men in the future decided that rhyming with Q or a yet unknown Q-wannabe would be a good career move. Especially if the economy remains crap. If Trump spools up his own network I would expect the batshit to hit the fan at some point.

 
Posted : April 13, 2021 11:50 PM
Share: