Notifications
Clear all

Dream I had

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@torgo)
Topic starter

I wanted to share a vivid dream I had a while ago and I hope Greg can read it in the next Joint Session! Make of it what you want, but I think it was a glimpse of what's to come.

About 20 years ago, I had a very vivid flying saucer dream, like no other dream I'd had before. I was in a fancy suite in a skyscraper and was sitting at a table with my father. It was nighttime. I turned around and saw 2 gigantic saucers hovering next to another skyscraper across from my building, one saucer higher than the other. They were shooting blue and green laser beams at each other and eventually, one ended up crashing, the other remaining. Then, the remaining saucer slowly started moving towards my building and the entire area was flooded with bright, white light. The building started to shake like an earthquake was happening, very violently. I started to panic and ran out of the room with some family members, started praying, and then woke up.

I've never had a dream like this since. Also, before the dream I hadn't been watching anything having to do with flying saucers on TV or in movies.

That's it! Thanks for reading!

Posted : September 10, 2020 12:42 AM
Share: