Clear all

Moving to one place

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@idefix)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

So i have been thinking , i think most of people that listen to this podcast or other have started to think about where to move when the shit hits the fan.

Most land is owned by someone , and u want a place that is not to cold or to hot between seasons. Like me would be really Hard to live of grid in Finland when we can have 30ºC = 86ºF coldest days of the Winter. So where to go?

Also need to be atleast 20 People to manage everything growing food , hunting makeing sure we have clean water and so on.

Posted : September 15, 2020 10:34 AM
(@mimir1127)

When SHTF will be too late to move. Build relationships with farmers in area, move now if you can to an area permaculture community or with plenty of organic gardens or farms and get to know what your neighbors produce, but I personally wouldn’t build a plan that relies on 19 other people on a single property. Communal communities rarely end well from most people I’ve talked to that have attempted such things in the past as relationships tend to become complicated and one or more people try to assume dominance is found untrustworthy when depending on them for daily, unless there is ample space or with extended family.

knowing how to get clean water seems it could become one of the biggest logistical obstacles the way infrastructure development has been neglected worldwide. Also a good way to make friends if you know how

Posted : September 16, 2020 11:32 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

move to Thailand

Posted : September 19, 2020 11:51 PM
(@melindy)

greetings, i am a huge fan of this topic/ideal . i posted this earlier this year "this looks interesting, could be a good way for regional THC'ers to begin getting together and brainstorming etc and a great guest as well 🙂 🙂
; https://freedomcells.org/ "

and then the founder of the freedomcells was a guest on THC - https://www.thehighersidechats.com/derrick-broze-conscious-resistance-the-technocratic-state-the-freedom-formula/?highlight=freedom%20cells

would be way coolio if we could take some deeper dives into this concept in one way or another 🙂

Posted : September 21, 2020 12:25 AM
Share: