Notifications
Clear all

HR 6666

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@alexabee)
Topic starter

Yeah, not feeling great about this. Wanted to post a thread to hear from others about their thoughts, feelings, etc about this new proposed law.

Buttar has spoken out against it, I've seen Change.org petitions (which are worthless imo), and plenty of angry tweets to the co sponsors.

Is it a thing or will it fizzle? So many questions about home testing and just how involuntary that process could be.

And quick addendum to the original post: aside from the completely transparent number sequence, it was also introduced on Beltane.

Posted : May 10, 2020 8:42 PM
(@cestes)

I have been seeing this go around. Still debating if it is wise to send this to people in government with your name and address. Might put a target on your back, but something needs to be done about all this stuff. I am Curious what others think. https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=8778

Posted : May 10, 2020 9:21 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

What am I missing? It appears to be a bill to set aside funds for labor and personal protective equipment related to COVID 19.

Posted : May 11, 2020 4:25 AM
(@cestes)

(a) In general

The Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, may award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts, through—

(1) mobile health units; and

(2) as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences.

and

(g) Authorization of appropriations

To carry out this section, there are authorized to be appropriated—

(1) $100,000,000,000 for fiscal year 2020; and

(2) such sums as may be necessary for each of fiscal year 2021 and any subsequent fiscal year during which the emergency period continues.

The wording within the bill is a bit vague, but it appears to enable testing and monitoring of individuals within their homes. It also allows the creation of "Mobile Health Units" to enforce the tracking and monitoring. I don't see any clear end to the bill either. So as long as they keep the "emergency" going, this task force can stay active.

My thought is that MAYBE the intentions were pure, but the potential for abuse is way to high.

Posted : May 11, 2020 12:10 PM
(@alexabee)
Topic starter

cestes wrote: and

The wording within the bill is a bit vague, but it appears to enable testing and monitoring of individuals within their homes. It also allows the creation of "Mobile Health Units" to enforce the tracking and monitoring. I don't see any clear end to the bill either. So as long as they keep the "emergency" going, this task force can stay active.

My thought is that MAYBE the intentions were pure, but the potential for abuse is way to high.

That's my thought as well. I need way more clarification on aspects of this. The ambiguity isn't working for me.

Posted : May 11, 2020 6:26 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

100 billion is an awful lot of money to be set aside for something like this for one fiscal year. 2 billion per state on a rough average.

Oregon has 3,286 "confirmed" cases so far. Maybe that will go up to 5000 this year for a nice even number. That's still $400,000 per individual case.

They should just give each "infected" individual $400,000 to not work and self quarantine for a few months. Problem solved!

Obviously this money is for tech, and the tech is because people cannot be taken at their word. Welcome to the nanny state.

Posted : May 11, 2020 11:19 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

Speaking of Nanny states, look what's happening in Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0aGlifOUU

Posted : May 12, 2020 12:55 AM
(@covidlover)

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Go here and tell your representatives to NOT co sponser this. While you are there tell them NOT to co sponser S.3398 - EARN IT ACT of 2020 which could spell the end of encrypted communications.

They already know who we are. We need to get louder!

Tell them as their constituant you would like for them to co sponser the
American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2019 (H.R. 204) its a bill for the US to leave the U.N.

If the States leave the UN all this goes away.

Posted : May 15, 2020 11:08 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

harpoonharry wrote: Speaking of Nanny states, look what's happening in Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0aGlifOUU

‘That made me sick to my stomach. And furthers my resolve to never become silent.

‘I think everyone there should have followed that police van to the station; moved the protest there and flooded all the media platforms with their videos. Wait. Not everyone. There should have been a second group following that poor child.

Posted : May 18, 2020 8:09 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

HR 6666

This below is from The Children’s Health Defense, the foundation established by RFK Jr. It talks about the troubling vagueness of the Bill, HR 6666, that it’s unconstitutional, and per the recommendation of WHO for family separation, has the potential of authorities removing children from the care of their parents and putting them in quarantine. In fact, it publishes a job posting by Washington State now hiring for positions to supervise Child Quarantine Centers.

This is much more than technology and has no good intentions behind it whatsoever.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-trace-act-is-this-the-world-we-want/

Here’s where you can send a letter to your representative, very easy. The letter itself is a good read.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/advocacy-center/tell-congress-that-h-r-6666-covid-19-testing-reaching-and-contacting-everyone-trace-act-is-unconstitutional-and-threatens-the-liberty-of-all-americans/

Perhaps it would be helpful to start canvassing neighborhoods with flyers about this bill.

I think it’s imperative to shut down & shield our phones when leaving home, or don’t go out with it at all.

I’m not sure what to do about snitches. I guess appear to be compliant in public while being anonymously outspoken as possible on social media and in comment sections? I think it’s going to get very dangerous out there sooner than later.

Posted : May 18, 2020 8:37 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

sofahkingfoxy wrote: ‘That made me sick to my stomach. And furthers my resolve to never become silent.

‘I think everyone there should have followed that police van to the station; moved the protest there and flooded all the media platforms with their videos. Wait. Not everyone. There should have been a second group following that poor child.

Agreed, disgusting examples of policing and unfortunately these two police forces are the law enforcement for Australia's two most populated states. Both videos are hard viewing.

Posted : May 18, 2020 11:19 AM
Share: