are we living in the matrix?

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

so i just wrote this

i forgot im not going to drink anymore. it was weird yesterday i met up with my stepdad and a guy that looks exactly like his son walks past and gets in his car in front of us. then i buy a six pack and dring one of the beers then the beer disappeared and then a stole a bottle of wine. that was stupid

i was like that was kinda weird, i was stoned and had four beers. ive heard about things can dissapear, what are chances of seeing a guy that looks just like someone you know? i guess theres people that look the same though.

Posted : April 28, 2019 7:09 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i found the beer outside by a trail. that weed was pretty dank, i thought i was going crazy for a sec.

Posted : April 29, 2019 3:08 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i was trying to post this, funny shit on a forum but i saved it and i found out the forum is gone now

im weird so i own that shit. alcaholics in the fam so its hard but im ok, dont worry. ill be dead soon though, man im not kidding ok i am or im a stupid fuck. stupid fucks dont do what other people do. im a stupid fuck and glad.

Posted : April 30, 2019 6:40 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

maybe thats good i didnt post that, too dark lol

Posted : April 30, 2019 6:43 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i post a lot on forums, mostly forums people younger then me are on. im young mentally though. but ive been through a lot so im not materialistic. been there died and done that

Posted : April 30, 2019 6:49 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

fucking hell, i drank 4 ipa beers and i post half of adult foums my age. half my age and down, so 8 foums? thats dumb. not as dumb as the sign on my neighbors door that says no tresspassing. probably means he left on a trip. fucking tack me haha

Posted : April 30, 2019 7:24 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i deleted those drunk post

today i talked to my step dad and said when the guy pulled out to leave (i left to get the beer that i ended up making drunk posts on here with because i stole a six pack after i drank those four beers i found) the guys license plate said something like 2774 then zan my step brothers name, i dint realy believe him. it probably did, he didnt have groceries. maybe a alien and his license plate changes to get away from cops and shapeshifts too? theres probably aliens that do that.

Posted : May 3, 2019 5:07 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

yes we are in some sort of false reality

Posted : May 3, 2019 5:14 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

im quitting weed and drinking then lol shits getting weird. the other day my paper that i wrote down numbers adding them up, the person over at the time moved that paper off the floor along with some other pape but that paper blew from the window being open down kinda back where she picked it up but in view and i was close to it so i picked it up quick. it was kinda embarrassing.

it might have been my aunt that just died, i normally dont have paper fly across the room and only one paper. the paper i added up the buildings to my drawings. it could have been the numbers that was like magic?

Posted : May 3, 2019 5:31 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Well by all accounts I seem to be in some sort of false reality / bubble.

I tried quitting the weed and beer - i still got a lot of the weird experiences but i didn't notice it as much, didn't get as paranoid, was able to brush it off as normal. but i still got syncs, noises, sightings, and meeting those people who said things that triggered my warning senses.

Posted : May 3, 2019 8:23 AM
(@bgunnars)
Trusted Member
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: Well by all accounts I seem to be in some sort of false reality / bubble.

I tried quitting the weed and beer - i still got a lot of the weird experiences but i didn't notice it as much, didn't get as paranoid, was able to brush it off as normal. but i still got syncs, noises, sightings, and meeting those people who said things that triggered my warning senses.

it think synchronisity or whatever from me is rubbing off on to other people. its kinda telling me to move to be more alone i think.

life was better when i lived in the woods.

Posted : May 3, 2019 1:45 PM
Share: