Alex Jones controlled opposition?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
hurmanetar
(@hurmanetar)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey Greg, I've been listening through the archives and a couple times I heard you say that you believe Alex Jones is controlled opposition. I was wondering if you could enumerate and elaborate on your reasons for this belief? I've listened to AJ off and on for almost a decade and I haven't yet seen any evidence of that. Sometimes he's an emotional dick and you mentioned his emotional rants as a piece of evidence. All I can say is I think he fills a large niche space in the alternative media realm in which he was an early pioneer. His emotional rants are stirring and resonating with the frustration and anger a lot of people feel when they realize how they're being screwed six ways to Sunday. Sometimes people need to see someone get angry as a reminder that it is normal and okay to get angry about things like pedos, drone strikes, weaponized vaccines, and forced sterilizations. Now I find the rants humorous or fast forward through them because I'm long past being continually upset about these things. At any rate, I think he has played a very important and for the most part a very positive role in exposing the plans and proverications of the globalist elites and giving the layman a new and needed alternative conspiratorial lens through which to filter world events. One of my favorite guests on his show who I would love to hear for 2+ hours on your show, Dr. Steve pieczenik, says that AJ has effectively been waging an agitprop campaign against the globalists which has delayed their agenda multiple times.

At any rate, I don't mean to go on and on as an AJ apologist, I'd just like to hear more evidence to back up the claim that he is a shill or controlled opposition.

Posted : June 4, 2016 2:55 PM
(@tygriff05)

Hey man once again nobody likes to admit they were fooled, but at first a lot of us were fooled by AJ, but eventually I think people started to notice something just wasn't right with him. Whenever mainstream media needed a voice from the alternative pov, AJ went on National TV consistently and made an absolute fool of himself by starting a screaming match and then totally ignoring the facts that he should have been talking about. So instead of speaking the truth and gaining the trust of the average uneducated people watching cnn, as the number one rated voice for alternative media he made every "conspiracy theorist" appear totally crazy. That's all it takes is him to plant the crazy seed in the audiences head and instantly anyone who believes in an alternate theory is crazy. A lot of the time when he had the spotlight that's when he would throw out these crazy and wild claims with no evidence to back them up ON PURPOSE. He knew damn well what he was doing because days before that on his show he wasn't making those claims, he would regularly have a meltdown on national tv. THAT THERE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. He did this on every single major news organization multiple times. He wouldn't have been invited to speak unless that was the plan all along. At that point anyone who did believe what he was saying and that he was just passionate "Like a lot of people did" were led in the wrong direction to keep them from the real truth.
Once you look at it from that point of view it should be obvious enough. Also just because he's controlled opposition doesn't mean that everything he says is bullshit. Obviously some of the things he says have a bit of truth. I've heard 70% truth and 30% disinformation or maybe it's 30% truth which is pry more like it, but it has to be believable if it's going to fool anyone. The way I see it the Elite don't care if we know the official story is fake, based on 9/11, Sandy Hook. They have so many people spreading different theories and ideas nobody knows what to believe. By the time people sort through the bullshit something else has already happened to take our minds away from it.
I would say you're on the right track but always keep your mind open and don't ever believe Anything Anyone tells you. It sucks but you have to assume your always being lied to and manipulated into believing something that isn't true. Good Luck and hope that helps.

PS: Go back and watch some of his interviews on CNN and other major networks from about 10 years ago and ask yourself if he fits the role of crazy conspiracy theorist

Posted : June 13, 2016 2:10 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Hey man once again nobody likes to admit they were fooled, but at first a lot of us were fooled by AJ, but eventually I think people started to notice something just wasn’t right with him. Whenever mainstream media needed a voice from the alternative pov, AJ went on National TV consistently and made an absolute fool of himself by starting a screaming match and then totally ignoring the facts that he should have been talking about. So instead of speaking the truth and gaining the trust of the average uneducated people watching cnn, as the number one rated voice for alternative media he made every “conspiracy theorist” appear totally crazy. That’s all it takes is him to plant the crazy seed in the audiences head and instantly anyone who believes in an alternate theory is crazy. A lot of the time when he had the spotlight that’s when he would throw out these crazy and wild claims with no evidence to back them up ON PURPOSE. He knew damn well what he was doing because days before that on his show he wasn’t making those claims, he would regularly have a meltdown on national tv. THAT THERE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. He did this on every single major news organization multiple times. He wouldn’t have been invited to speak unless that was the plan all along. At that point anyone who did believe what he was saying and that he was just passionate “Like a lot of people did” were led in the wrong direction to keep them from the real truth.

On the nose

I mean seriously, what the hell:
Alex Jones goes apeshit.

Posted : July 2, 2016 12:17 AM
Share: