5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dear Greg,

Thanks for your shows, they are amazing and never cease to educate me. Recently, I was listening to your episode with Melinda Leslie and I noticed there was some criticism regarding Dr Steven Greer and his recent activities, or as I got from you, his lack of activities.
Having been tremendously influenced by Dr Steven Greer and his Sirius Disclosure initiative (along with his CSETI organization), I don't understand why she seems to think of him as standing on his laurels.
He is currently making another documentary and publishing a book this fall, titled Unacknowledged, about the ET/UFO & Free Energy conspiracy using crowdfunding and I have tremendeous respect for him doing that. In fact, I think he is doing lots to get the movement out there.

And while I'm at it, would you consider having him on your show one day?
Again, I am not trying to defend him of general criticism, I simply wish to know more (perhaps there is something I've missed?). Thank you Greg. Much love and peace your way.

Posted : June 18, 2016 10:44 PM
(@panzielak)

Steven Greer was on THC in january 2014... you can't find that interview in the plus archives, it's in the podcast archive on thehighersidechats.com - THC 89. It was before the plus lounched.

Posted : June 25, 2016 7:56 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I simply don't buy that all non-human entities are benevolent, I know better than to hold such a naive notion, which by all accounts is one of his main messages. That doesn't mean I won't watch his upcoming documentary, I'll just take it with my usual grain of salt. . . speaking of which I am running low on salt. . .

Posted : July 1, 2016 11:57 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Well, I disagree. In fact, I do think there are both kinds to the ETs. There is always both sides to a coin. But in support of Greer, I do think it would be to no-one's best interest to simply wipe us out, for whatever reasons it may be. That doesn't mean that they cannot, but like Greer says, if such advanced people wanted to destroy us, they surely would have the means easily.

As for the reptilian question which I do take side on, I think even for them we are a source of livestock/energy feed. Therefore it would not be to their advantage to simply wipe us all out.

That's my take on it, I am not really taking a side but Greer talks about amazing topics using consciousness assisted technology and remote-viewing machines in his lectures and webinars. The consequences of having those "technologies" (or knowledge) without the innerchange taking place can be devastating to many.

Posted : July 2, 2016 7:06 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

hat’s my take on it, I am not really taking a side but Greer talks about amazing topics using consciousness assisted technology and remote-viewing machines in his lectures and webinars. The consequences of having those “technologies” (or knowledge) without the innerchange taking place can be devastating to many.

I agree about that, it is important to discuss the consciousness aspect while describing how the technologies can shed light on these processes. By all means the free energy devices are creating fields that are capable of being reproduced in the human mind. Understanding that these technologies are essentially tapping into an external information field also has ramifications for survival of consciousness after death (which is proven by other means as well). A person developing an understanding of self in relation to this expanded understanding of "reality" is important, otherwise the use of this technology can have terrible consequences. Currently however this technology is being used with terrible consequences by those in power with access and light must be shown on this aspect of the technologies as to bring relief from these destructive uses.

Well, I disagree. In fact, I do think there are both kinds to the ETs. There is always both sides to a coin. But in support of Greer, I do think it would be to no-one’s best interest to simply wipe us out, for whatever reasons it may be. That doesn’t mean that they cannot, but like Greer says, if such advanced people wanted to destroy us, they surely would have the means easily.

As for the reptilian question which I do take side on, I think even for them we are a source of livestock/energy feed. Therefore it would not be to their advantage to simply wipe us all out.

I think there are levels of destruction, but ultimately what the negative "interdimensional" entities want is to be able to project into our reality at will. I think the whole transhumanism thing is about getting humanity to embrace the transition from "livestock" to being vessels or "pod people" as it were by disrupting the human aura and thereby allowing "posession" of an individual on an unconscious level. Currently this is accomplished through persistent stress, trauma, and corruption which cause a person to detach from their emotions - disrupting their aura to the point of opening to possesion. What happens in many cases of "reptile sightings" is that the imposed entity is bleeding through. In either case (as livestock or pod person) humanity survives, but I wouldn't call it much of a life. Knowledge is power.

Posted : July 2, 2016 3:35 PM
Share: