Notifications
Clear all

SMQ AI -the Mandela effect

40 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

2012 to now have been crazy. i think i was dead for five years and now im alive.

Posted : January 12, 2019 1:54 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

How about we (our soul/spirit) are in a Matrix style "ark" while the solar system or our planet goes through a time that has a high potential of a cataclysm.

The ark is like a hyper-space dimension (heaven) where the souls are taken to if the earth goes full extension level event and live a life that is so similar to a real life we shouldn't notice the difference, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

We're the ones on the tip of the spear so we notice the differences when the real earth experienced its catastrophe and we were transmogrified into the "copy" matrix ark.

Once its safe to rehabit the earth again we will be born into a new life on the real earth.

But you won't fool the children of the revolution
No you won't fool the children of the revolution
No you can't fool the children of the revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC6Zs8JBJw0

Posted : January 12, 2019 4:01 AM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

I could definitely get down with all of that as well. My comment was one typed in haste just so it'd get in before the topic changed on the live. I never dedicate to one idea but the idea of a matrix has always been one that wouldn't be much of a stretch for me

Posted : January 12, 2019 4:16 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: That's true I guess. I found your response very condescending, buy I can overlook that .So I'm genuinely interested, what's your opinion on the Mandela effect? There's clearly something to it other than we are all remembering incorrectly

when i was a baby i was spoon fed and swallowed everything
when I was a child the teacher told me what to believe and only what added weight to my chains of self doubt
When i was a adolescent my peers pressured me to conform to the norms
When i was a bit older the scientist in the white lab coat told me wonders that were (supposed to be) beyond my comprehension so just accept them
When i was busy working i gave my thinking over to the mass media who told me whats going on in the world

Then I Self reflected and noticed the chains of gold that enslaved The Self i doubted.

Posted : January 12, 2019 4:22 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

combustion07 wrote: I could definitely get down with all of that as well. My comment was one typed in haste just so it'd get in before the topic changed on the live. I never dedicate to one idea but the idea of a matrix has always been one that wouldn't be much of a stretch for me

We can easily get lost looking at each pixel, defining it, describing it, debating it before moving to the next pixel the controllers want us to gaze at.
It doesn't matter which pixel we are getting absorbed by just so long as we never step back and look at the whole picture.

There's nothing new under the sun! this control method has been around for millennia!

Keep looking at the shadows on the wall you plebeians!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dlmsULpgjI

Posted : January 12, 2019 4:32 AM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

Indeed. It's not hard to keep the control in place when you build the foundation people build their lives on. I was lucky in a way having a few family members not afraid to tell me not to fully believe the schooling system. Media wise I've always just chose to indulge in the stranger side of things. Quit watching the news when I was 12, avoid most political discussions, etc.. If you really set your mind to how things must have been before what we consider "society" was constructed it's hard to believe that whoever has held the power had good intention for any but their own. Better to break the mold if possible

Posted : January 12, 2019 7:14 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Posted : January 14, 2019 3:04 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

combustion07 wrote: I posted a comment about this theory in a 24 hour live stream on YouTube with about 50 people in it and my comment kept disappearing the second it would pop up something along the lines of " WE ALL DIED IN 2012 AND ARE WATCHING REALITY UNRAVEL AND TRANSITIONING TO A LOWER OR HIGHER DIMENSION BASED ON WHAT YOUR ENERGY IS CLOSEST TO". I don't ever really put much stock into individual theories but I admit this one has me intrigued quite a bit after that

SMQ AI has been getting trolled hard and has been demonetised. Not sure what that means but maybe he's on to something

Posted : January 16, 2019 3:46 PM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

It was strange for me, never had any of my post deleted like that and I talk about wild shit pretty frequently. It let me post that we all died in 2012 and just don't know it after but apparently that extra info was a no go lol. Thought maybe the guy hosting the live was trolling me but he wasn't even near hos computer.

Posted : January 16, 2019 9:15 PM
(@reallyclear13)
Eminent Member

Sometimes the concept of things that have already happened or "were"/"are" changing is difficult to conceive. I recently watched an anime titled C. I recommend it for anyone trying to imagine how things from the past can change. Enjoy.

Posted : January 20, 2019 6:10 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I've now had the chance to listen to the whole interview.
his reasoning and arguments are pathetic and have overture of American centrism -

for example the rainbow mountains in china, his argument is - they would have been including in something like a calendar that he would have seen if they existed before !! - in other words -
my education and culture was highly propagandized to exclude anything wondrous that belonged to a enemy nation that has been closed to outsides until recently, but I can't break that mental prison so it must be a whole other dimension -

And a few references to learning new things about the 2nd world war that contradicted what he was told by the "winners" - therefore it can only be a whole other dimension and - he believes he might be able change the outcome if he keep researching!! WTF
the propaganda was extreme during WW2 - why would ANY nation report and promote losses and attacks on themselves and put doubt in the people who were against the war in the first place.
even after the war they created stories to make the allies out to be unblemished saviors of the world, It's only recently we are learning of the Eisenhower death camps of German soldiers and people after the war finished.

I am totally open to questioning the nature of our reality but his blinkered, Star spangled flag view of the world distracts people from looking a bit deeper and more self reflective upon the real mysteries in life other than - I wasn't told this in school - therefore, time travel, fake dimensions knee jerk reactions.

Without a doubt there is a Mystery but it runs much much deeper than all of his supposing.

Posted : January 26, 2019 2:44 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

I understand your point, and i appreciate a well thought out reply. I've felt the same way about some of it. Of course there are places and things in this big old world that I'm not familiar with. I also agree with your point about WW2. My only argument at this point is this. Look at a map of the globe. I don't mean figuratively, I really mean literally. Please do this for yourself. Pull up Google Earth (and no I'm not just trusting Google, I've looked everywhere) If South America looks normal to you, then take a close look at Australia. If that looks normal to you, then I'd say that you are absolutely correct, and I am wrong. If it looks crazy and doesn't make any sense to you, then please let me know and we can go from there

Posted : January 26, 2019 4:05 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: I understand your point, and i appreciate a well thought out reply. I've felt the same way about some of it. Of course there are places and things in this big old world that I'm not familiar with. I also agree with your point about WW2. My only argument at this point is this. Look at a map of the globe. I don't mean figuratively, I really mean literally. Please do this for yourself. Pull up Google Earth (and no I'm not just trusting Google, I've looked everywhere) If South America looks normal to you, then take a close look at Australia. If that looks normal to you, then I'd say that you are absolutely correct, and I am wrong. If it looks crazy and doesn't make any sense to you, then please let me know and we can go from there

Which map were you looking at that normalized your internal image as a child?

American schools used a different map projection to Europe, both used to emphasized their own region and make the 3rd world Africa & S.America look smaller. The physical earth hasn't changed just the maps you look at.

A great example of propaganda!

Jumping to solutions such as - its another dimension, or aliens or time travel, stretches credulity and makes the adherent look gullible.

Like they are of a class of people who can be told their thoughts, not observe thoughts for self reflection.

If the controller's can get eager researchers looking at unimportant things then they will not look for real answers to the real mystery's or pulls the strings on the talking point agenda influencers.
And will therefore be ConTrolled!

Posted : January 27, 2019 1:14 AM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

Lol none of those. Not even close. That's my point. If any of those look normal to you, then there's nothing else to say. You're right, I'm gullible. Thanks

Posted : January 27, 2019 1:11 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

You missed my point - the picture was a example, you can only have developed what you think is normal by looking at a map - a picture which are stylized to look a certain way .

But to use the recall of a classroom map vrs a modern CGI map that you can actual see does not pass the most basic "balance of probabilities" standard of evidence, and is therefore easily dismissed as unreasonable.

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:11 PM
Page 2 / 3
Share: