Notifications
Clear all

SMQ AI -the Mandela effect

40 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

I remember Sex in the city. I remember Bearenstein Bears. I was 5 years old in 1985, I literally owned Bearenstein books. I clearly remember Ed McMahon on Publishers Clearing House commercials. I'm losing my mind over Ed McMahon right now. I'm leaning towards time travel side effects, or CERN reality fluctuations. What do you guys think?

Posted : January 11, 2019 2:14 AM
My Family Thinks I'm Crazy
(@waywardintellect)
Eminent Member

Greetings Greg and THC+ members

I Like This Guests Ideas, I started to question his theory around minute 20 he made the argument that because he had never heard or seen the technology upon discovery he sighted the ME as a potential cause for this new info. To that I rebut, lack of awareness does not correlate with a lack of existence, it made me ponder how it seems likely that as the internet grows and more people look into the past things will be revealed and uncovered adding to the story of our past. I agree that the present is all we know and that things that took place in the past can change long after in the present but my assumption is that the uncovering of documents that puts the first invention of the car or the first successful flight back a few years earlier then previously declared, doesn't mean that the events in the past were altered after they seemingly already occured, We in the Conspiracy Community know all to well how new information could take years to float to the surface.
Anyways great guest loved his breakdown of the nature of time and how the observer and the observed are more in sync then the common mind can fathom. stopped halfway through to write this so excuse the suggestion if the post becomes irrelevant after more evidence is offered up.

Thanks Greg, Keep up the fantastic work!

Posted : January 11, 2019 3:48 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

my memory isn't accurate

therefore time travel!

Or

Parallel realities crossing over.

Absolutely no other possible explanation for it.

Posted : January 11, 2019 4:00 AM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

I'm disappointed with you guys. I'm not automatically assuming that it's time travel because my memory is incorrect. Everyone's memory is incorrect, and that's weird. If it was just me, we wouldn't even be talking about it. Am I alone in thinking that something weird is going on? I don't think so. It's compelling enough that Greg did a show on it. Or maybe I'm just remembering incorrectly again...

Posted : January 11, 2019 2:35 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

i remember as a kid i used to think maybe im dead and i dont know it. that was the craziest idea i had, now i have many that i can just say everything is geometry and thats all ill know.

Posted : January 11, 2019 3:06 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

sirujux wrote: i remember as a kid i used to think maybe im dead and i dont know it. that was the craziest idea i had, now i have many that i can just say everything is geometry and thats all ill know.

That's a reasonable take on it. I'm just shocked that THC fans would even imply that nothing is going on and it's all in our heads. Feds in our threads bro

Posted : January 11, 2019 3:16 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: my memory isn't accurate

therefore time travel!

Or

Parallel realities crossing over.

Absolutely no other possible explanation for it.

Don't be such a smartass fucking dick. The purpose of this thread is to spark a conversation. I never said there's no other explanation. I literally asked what people think. You offered no theory, just a ridiculous juvenile response. So what's your opinion on it smart guy?

Posted : January 11, 2019 3:37 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Don't be such a smartass fucking dick. The purpose of this thread is to spark a conversation. I never said there's no other explanation. I literally asked what people think. You offered no theory, just a ridiculous juvenile response. So what's your opinion on it smart guy?

Doubting your Self is debilitating

The affect is more precious than the effect

Posted : January 11, 2019 5:15 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: Doubting your Self is debilitating

The affect is more precious than the effect

Another vague and weak response. Is that your M.O.? But let's not drift off topic, I'm still waiting for your explanation

Posted : January 11, 2019 5:18 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

reflect on what i posted, ponder it a while longer

Rumi - Poem #5
I have lived on the lip of insanity,
wanting to know reasons,
knocking on a door.
It opens.
I’ve been knocking from the inside.

I can't tell you anything, your truth unfolds internally

Posted : January 11, 2019 5:29 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: reflect on what i posted, ponder it a while longer

Rumi - Poem #5
I have lived on the lip of insanity,
wanting to know reasons,
knocking on a door.
It opens.
I’ve been knocking from the inside.

I can't tell you anything, your truth unfolds internally

No thanks. I don't need to ponder it. You're quoting an Indian mystic to try to prove that metaphysics are not responsible. You still haven't given any opinion on the original topic, which is the purpose of this thread. I'm genuinely interested in hearing opinions from open minded people. So far you've used insinuations, conflicting ideologies, veiled references and quotes. I still haven't heard what your opinion is, which makes me think that you don't have one. I would love to hear your intellectually superior understanding of the inner workings of time and space, but I'm bored with this exchange. Put your phone away before the teacher takes it

Posted : January 11, 2019 5:41 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

What does TME(or any mystery) mean to you and where you're at in your individuation journey is more important than my opinion of what it means in my journey.

Reflecting upon a mystery will help you more than gathering data.

Posted : January 11, 2019 5:56 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Don't be such a smartass fucking dick. The purpose of this thread is to spark a conversation. I never said there's no other explanation. I literally asked what people think. You offered no theory, just a ridiculous juvenile response. So what's your opinion on it smart guy?

I posted what I thought.

And look we are conversing.

Purpose fulfilled!?

Posted : January 11, 2019 6:01 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

That's true I guess. I found your response very condescending, buy I can overlook that .So I'm genuinely interested, what's your opinion on the Mandela effect? There's clearly something to it other than we are all remembering incorrectly

Posted : January 11, 2019 6:39 PM
combustion07
(@combustion07)

I posted a comment about this theory in a 24 hour live stream on YouTube with about 50 people in it and my comment kept disappearing the second it would pop up something along the lines of " WE ALL DIED IN 2012 AND ARE WATCHING REALITY UNRAVEL AND TRANSITIONING TO A LOWER OR HIGHER DIMENSION BASED ON WHAT YOUR ENERGY IS CLOSEST TO". I don't ever really put much stock into individual theories but I admit this one has me intrigued quite a bit after that

Posted : January 11, 2019 11:36 PM
Page 1 / 3
Share: