Notifications
Clear all

SMQ AI -the Mandela effect

40 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

Nope. I'm not missing your point. I understand everything that you're saying with perfect clarity. You're not listening to me. And the map IS just an example. I can literally give you hundreds of examples. Historic events, books, movies, songs, geography, animals, astronomy. Everything is different here. The map is incredibly different. I believe that it looks the same to you. But it doesn't to me. At all. It doesn't matter which map. I've checked Google Earth. I've checked textbooks from 1985. This is not a matter of perspective. I can understand why you feel that way. I really can. But if you don't understand what I'm saying, then there's nothing I can do to change your mind.

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:27 PM
(@dick-diamonds)
Topic starter

Even the Bible has changed/is changing. Quite often to be honest

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:29 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Even the Bible has changed/is changing. Quite often to be honest

Evidence or its just in your imagination

Posted : January 27, 2019 3:29 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

dick-diamonds wrote: Nope. I'm not missing your point. I understand everything that you're saying with perfect clarity. You're not listening to me. And the map IS just an example. I can literally give you hundreds of examples. Historic events, books, movies, songs, geography, animals, astronomy. Everything is different here. The map is incredibly different. I believe that it looks the same to you. But it doesn't to me. At all. It doesn't matter which map. I've checked Google Earth. I've checked textbooks from 1985. This is not a matter of perspective. I can understand why you feel that way. I really can. But if you don't understand what I'm saying, then there's nothing I can do to change your mind.

but you don't provide credible examples until you do i will find it hard to comprehand what you have experienced.

I accept you have experienced something that has caused a sort of cognitive trauma - but collating a data base of examples of anomalies won't get you to the truth of the mystery.

I've had anomalous trauma events and spent many years researching, some of them were wasted trying to drill down to the smallest detail - but stepping back or going within (what ever term you want to use) gave me more answers much quicker than looking at the symptoms of those events.

In this weird world - your inner truth for your story will be different to mine - our common external realities will over lap and if in areas there's little harmony it allows us to share our inner world realities to see if i might have a jigsaw piece in my jumble that helps complete your inner reality puzzle - and visa versa.

there was something you said that sparked a connection -
and liked to this weeks Rune soups newsletter -

Instead, I want to get back to classic territory. Hold these three ideas in your head:

1. Trickling information about some of the allegedly zany, secret, historic projects to do with wormholes and hyperdimensions we are just now getting in a piecemeal fashion.
  2. $21 trillion missing from the US federal budget.
  3. Otherwise dull-sounding accounting changes that allow for entirely-secret national security funding moving forward.

Hyper dimensions !!!! really WTF!!
    given this new info it opens up new avenues of investigation into your mystery. Tracy twyamn is also looking into this using ancient text - and ancient mystery cults (like the eleusinian mystery from ancient Greece!)

your answer probably lies more down this path than collating details of the anomalies you have experienced.

Posted : January 27, 2019 4:22 PM
(@velcra-de-fang)

dick-diamonds wrote: I remember Sex in the city. I remember Bearenstein Bears. I was 5 years old in 1985, I literally owned Bearenstein books. I clearly remember Ed McMahon on Publishers Clearing House commercials. I'm losing my mind over Ed McMahon right now. I'm leaning towards time travel side effects, or CERN reality fluctuations. What do you guys think?

Hi Dick-diamonds,
I have many theories and ideas about what the ME is. One thing which I KNOW is that it is statistically improbable to impossible that so many people would independently 'misremember' or 'conflate memories without outside influence or social/cultural art/film/popular culture etc being involved. I have researched the so-called 'recovered memory syndrome' and I find this work (Dr Elizabeth Loftus) to be highly suspect and to have methodological biases.

Whilst, I do agree with Dr Loftus that some memories can become more dramatic or emotionally charged over time, due to other combined experiences with people/family/or emotional themes which develop as part of one's personality, I DO NOT believe that entire, vivid memories can be 'implanted' into every individual. There are definitely some individuals who are more open to clever suggestion, hypnosis, or various other NLP or occult style trickery, BUT this is only a percentage of the populace. MK Ultra and victim profiling comes to my mind...so I would not entirely rule out that a certain percentage of the 'normie' population is under some form of more advanced mind control: using a combination of chemical substances in our water, food, vaccines, skin care products, cookware, clothing etc, AND possibly psychotronic or frequency based weapons, subliminal messages in tv, media, indoctrination posing as education etc

I was pretty keen on the idea that CERN, SLAC, KEK etc were somehow involved in tearing the 'fabric of the space-time continuum' thus causing some type of 'butterfly effect' ripple through our universe...BUT know I think that 'they' wish that they knew enough to cause the ME...but they don't have that much knowledge or power...they are just universal 'tyre kickers' who like kids with some big fireworks like to stick them somewhere and blow shit up and see what happens!!

I am more interested in Vedic and Talmudic concepts of multi-verses and layers of overlapping dimensions now...but I certainly do not claim to have any definitive answers. Another idea which I have considered, is that this is some sort of 'soul school' where our souls are given signs of things not being quite right or deja vu, so that we can progress...or cease to exist, if we are not worthy. I am also very interested in John Lamb Lash's Gaia's Correction thesis...as the more that one pays attention to our universe and in particular, to our beautiful Mother Earth, Gaia...the more she appears to speak to us as individuals, in our own language of mythological archetypes or symbols

Posted : February 7, 2019 12:57 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

velcra-de-fang wrote: Hi Dick-diamonds,
I have many theories and ideas about what the ME is. One thing which I KNOW is that it is statistically improbable to impossible that so many people would independently 'misremember' or 'conflate memories without outside influence or social/cultural art/film/popular culture etc being involved. I have researched the so-called 'recovered memory syndrome' and I find this work (Dr Elizabeth Loftus) to be highly suspect and to have methodological biases.

Whilst, I do agree with Dr Loftus that some memories can become more dramatic or emotionally charged over time, due to other combined experiences with people/family/or emotional themes which develop as part of one's personality, I DO NOT believe that entire, vivid memories can be 'implanted' into every individual. There are definitely some individuals who are more open to clever suggestion, hypnosis, or various other NLP or occult style trickery, BUT this is only a percentage of the populace. MK Ultra and victim profiling comes to my mind...so I would not entirely rule out that a certain percentage of the 'normie' population is under some form of more advanced mind control: using a combination of chemical substances in our water, food, vaccines, skin care products, cookware, clothing etc, AND possibly psychotronic or frequency based weapons, subliminal messages in tv, media, indoctrination posing as education etc

I was pretty keen on the idea that CERN, SLAC, KEK etc were somehow involved in tearing the 'fabric of the space-time continuum' thus causing some type of 'butterfly effect' ripple through our universe...BUT know I think that 'they' wish that they knew enough to cause the ME...but they don't have that much knowledge or power...they are just universal 'tyre kickers' who like kids with some big fireworks like to stick them somewhere and blow shit up and see what happens!!

I am more interested in Vedic and Talmudic concepts of multi-verses and layers of overlapping dimensions now...but I certainly do not claim to have any definitive answers. Another idea which I have considered, is that this is some sort of 'soul school' where our souls are given signs of things not being quite right or deja vu, so that we can progress...or cease to exist, if we are not worthy. I am also very interested in John Lamb Lash's Gaia's Correction thesis...as the more that one pays attention to our universe and in particular, to our beautiful Mother Earth, Gaia...the more she appears to speak to us as individuals, in our own language of mythological archetypes or symbols

I'm with you on your last paragraph.

Yes you've experienced the mystery - but you and your cohorts can only list so many anomalies before you have to go it alone and start seeking answers as to what it means for you.

The whole ME thing could easily be a psyop to capture, confuse and disrupt those who get direct experiences of the mystery from looking deeper and truly breaking their years of conditioning, schooling and indoctrination.

What was your first class in "Soul School"? - Mandela effect! - oh that old chestnut, it's a bit of a doozy, I hope you didn't get lost for too long down that rabbit hole. you'll know to look out for it next time around.

Posted : February 8, 2019 6:33 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I think it can be fun to speculate about what might cause the Mandela Effect. But I realize the phenomenon itself is unlikely to yield a smoking gun, making such conjecture a bit moot in the end.

Posted : February 9, 2019 3:12 PM
(@greatshakes)

I really enjoyed the episode. I was a big Berenstein Bears fan as a kid and the "change" to "Beren-stain" (seriously?!) really surprises me. If I can manage to get back to my childhood home, deep in the woods, I want to see if I can find those old books and look at what they say. It also sits weird me that I can open a bible and read about the wolf and the lamb, as opposed to the lion and lamb. On any given day, I barely know what's real, anyway, though.

Here's why I think acknowledging the possibility of a Mandela effect (or Philadelphia Experiment effect as Ras Ben calls it), might be good for us, though. In the afterlife, if there is an afterlife, there's a good bet that things are going to be super confusing. And it'll be hard to tell what's real. Some people say that the beings we meet in there might try to trick us about our past. But even if the entities we hook up with there are on the level, unless we can stay cool, it's possible we won't be making the greatest choices in there. So I think being able to look at the past with a skeptical eye, while we are still present in a relatively stable reality, and realize that things we thought happened may be subject to change just like future events, might help get us ready for what's to come.

Posted : February 24, 2019 9:41 PM
(@greatshakes)

I wonder also if the effective exercise of free will could be a broad-q effect, in other words, if it stretches backwards in time as well as forwards, changing the past as well as the future. A dissonant Mandela Effect could be the result of someone, or some group, exercising their future-directed will forcefully enough to also alter the past in a noticeable way. This could help explain why our will seems to be free but is always, upon examination, revealed to have been causally constrained in numerous ways. The causal chain may adapt to the new state of affairs, and the more dramatic the adaptation, the more puzzling the Mandela Effect.

Yes, fun to speculate!

Posted : February 24, 2019 10:12 PM
nmc34
(@nmc34)

Hey just found this on the internet. Seems legit.

No silver leg.

Posted : August 19, 2019 9:11 PM
Page 3 / 3
Share: