Member Moderator
Topic starter

Can’t wait to listen to this one!
Post your feedback below 😉

Posted : January 10, 2020 7:59 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

I was already familiar with DeMeo, but it was nice to hear him speak his case. He's done some really incredible work, and sitting here with giant bush fires raging North, South and East, it is heart breaking that this technology is not widely used.

The question of the Earth's 'breathing' was one I've been reading about a fair bit with my research on biodynamics. Steiner was all over that shit. The Earth has a number of interlocking liquid cycles such as the rising and falling of sap both seasonally and daily. This is why, for example, you collect herbs for tinctures early in the morning as they are at maximum 'inhalation' therefore contain the most essence they are able to hold.

One thing I found really interesting while cruising his site was this dude :

http://originalsonicbloom.com/

He uses the sound of birds chirping and insects humming and such to encourage plants to open their stomata to accept a rich nutrient mix and gets some pretty astonishing results. I think he would make an excellent guest on the show. His work clearly demonstrates the interconnectedness of all living systems.

Posted : January 14, 2020 2:13 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

rani wrote: I was already familiar with DeMeo, but it was nice to hear him speak his case. He's done some really incredible work, and sitting here with giant bush fires raging North, South and East, it is heart breaking that this technology is not widely used.

The question of the Earth's 'breathing' was one I've been reading about a fair bit with my research on biodynamics. Steiner was all over that shit. The Earth has a number of interlocking liquid cycles such as the rising and falling of sap both seasonally and daily. This is why, for example, you collect herbs for tinctures early in the morning as they are at maximum 'inhalation' therefore contain the most essence they are able to hold.

He uses the sound of birds chirping and insects humming and such to encourage plants to open their stomata to accept a rich nutrient mix and gets some pretty astonishing results. I think he would make an excellent guest on the show. His work clearly demonstrates the interconnectedness of all living systems.

All that makes a lot of sense! It reminds me of recent research about plants using sound to communicate, including what's been said by Monica Gagliano. She was talking about the fact that plants can literally hear the voracious caterpillars chewing down leaves, and not only alter physioligically, but also sends alert, or even rescue signals to their surroundings. Crazier still, just playing back the sound of those caterpillar to a plant will elicit the same reaction (I think, even to a plant that's never seen one).

But I'd never heard of the bird thingy! Also, since starting working on a vermicompost, I noticed how there are more birds in the area (they're smart enough to know where's the buffet!), so that may very well help with the garden!

Last but not least, this reminds me of how in Tokyo's train/subway stations, they literally use bird chirps sounds thru loudspeakers to calm down the nerves of commuters (a serious thing when there is in Japan unfortunately, such a high rate of suicides..).

As above so below!:rolleyes::D
PS: my apologies if this is off-topic to the subject-matter.

Posted : January 14, 2020 8:18 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

enjoypolo wrote:
PS: my apologies if this is off-topic to the subject-matter.

it's ALL ONE, babe!

Posted : January 20, 2020 9:02 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

rani wrote: it's ALL ONE, babe!

I always think of Doc Bronners when someone says that.

Posted : January 21, 2020 1:10 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

rani wrote: I was already familiar with DeMeo, but it was nice to hear him speak his case. He's done some really incredible work, and sitting here with giant bush fires raging North, South and East, it is heart breaking that this technology is not widely used.

I wonder if that would help cannabis growth

Posted : January 22, 2020 2:54 AM
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member

shamangineer wrote: I always think of Doc Bronners when someone says that.

Samesies

Posted : January 23, 2020 12:39 AM
(@woolen)

James DeMeo wasted valuable time that he could have spent talking about scalar waves and cloud busters and the cosmic mechanics that influence their effect to go assert that gay people wouldn't be gay if we let their sexual energy flower properly as children. What a load of garbage. I've seen a cloud buster work in person and I personally could have talked for an hour on this subject and shared more meaningful content. Just another old out of touch dude. I doubt Wilhelm Reich would have liked this episode. It was useful, just only 66% useful.

Posted : January 25, 2020 2:23 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

nickzeptepi wrote: I wonder if that would help cannabis growth

Sure - they are plants, aren't they? : )

The basic premise is that you are playing the sounds of dawn so the plant stoma open up to accept the dew and co2. SO the news is, even if YOU are not listening, THEY are!

If you are a grower (of any kind!) try and make sure to observe the lunar cycles. There are some basic principles in the waxing and waning which governs the flow of sap in the plants. Some days are better for planting root crops, others for flowering plants. Some days (new moon) should be reserved for garden maintenance as they are not conducive for planting or harvesting.

In my observations, it has noticeable benefits.

Posted : January 30, 2020 11:36 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Something I would like to open up discussion about is the DOR phenomenon. I found Dr DeMeo's comment's on ether as the medium for propagation of light very interesting.

I have been observing a 'whiteout' going on in the sky and I wondered if it was a build up of DOR? Bearing in mind I live in a rural area, the sky here looks a whole lot like the 'smog' that sits over cities. It has been so thick recently, that people have been having respiratory problems and calling it 'smoke'. They think it is smoke drift from the bush fires but it has no smell, is very uniform, and the wind direction would not support the hypothesis. Some days, visibility has been down to about 200 metres, when I would usually measure it in the kilometres.

Has anyone else observed this?

Posted : January 31, 2020 12:02 AM
Share: