Notifications
Clear all

So I have some big ideas...

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@lolitease)
Topic starter

But I don't know how to start getting them off the ground. Anyone interested in sitting down and chatting about this...? It would be very much appreciated.

Posted : August 2, 2016 12:26 AM
(@i-ron)

I'm curious, what's your dream? It's always important to start somewhere - especially during this time of outmoded ideas. I write and illustrate visionary books, they're kind of unprofessional, but rich and ambitious, and I get them out despite my worst fears.

Posted : August 7, 2016 3:08 AM
(@jackswastedlife)

I'm on instagram @fashionafriend write me a message and we'll get to chat soon

Posted : August 30, 2016 11:19 PM
(@norea19)

Of all people, James Ray, the guy who let some people die in a sweat hut, mentioned a book that brought him millions of dollars, in three different start ups. I do not recommend James Ray's ethics or lack there of. But I have bought the book, two copies, and will use it to do my start-up.

Rhoda Abrams: Six week start-up (all caps): A Step-by-step program for starting your business, making money, and achieving your goals!

Posted : September 24, 2016 10:29 PM
(@lance)

Sure, I'm decent at helping people re-conceptualize their ideas into something tangible. I'm pretty much free and can't give you specific data on 'how to set up' since I'm Canadian but I do have 2 'basic' degrees in Permaculture (PDC's) and my Teachers Certificate in it. Permaculture is about utilizing flows, so, it is very much about (on the intellectual level) warping and weaving until you come up with a basket. Cheerio! Oh...Lancifer Wildwood on skype, not before 2pm pacific for the most part.

Posted : October 25, 2016 9:26 AM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

@Norea19 How is the book? I'm thinking about picking it up.

Posted : November 2, 2016 10:20 PM
(@jackswastedlife)

Sorry if you tried to send me a message and I have missed it. If you still need help email at rsuttongo@gmail.com and we'll set up the best way to talk from there? Hope you're making progress every day.

Posted : January 18, 2017 10:14 PM
Share: