Notifications
Clear all

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FREE ONLINE GRAPHIC NOVEL, 'REALITY HAS YET TO BEGIN'

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@i-ron)
Topic starter

I WOULD APPRECIATE FEEDBACK OR IMPRESSIONS ABOUT MY BOLD ATTEMPT TO RE-DEFINE AN IMPERSONAL REALITY - IN THE HOPE OF CHANGING PARADIGMS AND JUMPSTARTING REVOUTIONARY IDEAS.
here's an intro, along with the link: REALITY HAS YET TO BEGIN - a free online graphic novel/manifesto which metaphorically explores the reality of nature by examining the nature of reality.
The world in such disarray because we are in a profound state of cognitive dissonance, bordering dementia and schizophrenia, We are oblivious to timeless events that have yet to happen in tangible, physical forms, yet they occur on dimensions beyond our 3-dimensional world, affecting us by the micro-second.
We are in such a conflicted and divided reality because of our inability to co-ordinate seemingly conflicting ideas and influences, whether they be religion, science, and various cultural/educational notions, or coming to terms with our own struggles; we are in an embryonic state( simultaneously in a mindset of conception and inception) still projecting thoughts/catalysts, whether good and bad, into futures which either nourish or harm us according to our intention . Hence, we are meant use our schools/systems, and cultures as building blocks for a more integrating informational system beyond the logical, intuitive, personal, and social.
The implication of an infinite informational pool is initially overwhelming, it is ultimately many times more empowering simply because of our latent ability to tune in and send out compassionate thoughts( even if incremental). Our highest intentions can translate into a continuum of insights, inspirations, and opportunities on both the micro and macro levels. Simply put, whatever arises depends upon what we emphasize, whether an apocalyptic scenario or utopian.

[attachment file=5055]

Posted : August 5, 2016 2:02 PM
bigtimstiles
(@bigtimstiles)

Can't open it on my work computer, but will definitely check it out when I get home 🙂

Posted : November 30, 2016 10:50 PM
Share: