0 Likes
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted : May 19, 2019 1:37 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

made it look a lot nicer and added some kinda tech to power the city in the middle

Posted : July 17, 2019 7:36 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I made this yesterday. im trying to find someone that can make it 3d with color. a guy I know doesn't want to even for money, hes not into cities. he lives in a big city in Europe though ha.

Posted : August 10, 2019 9:09 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

sirujux wrote: I made this yesterday. im trying to find someone that can make it 3d with color. a guy I know doesn't want to even for money, hes not into cities. he lives in a big city in Europe though ha.

I’ve been reminded of your city designs in making garden landscapes, with trees in the middle and various patches of green and water surrounding. Or the middle could be the compost-waste treatment center instead (where clippings, kitchen wastes and/or manure are upcycled to make compost; grow mushrooms or even make biochar (or all three) and re-distributing on the soil to grow more.

Just food for thought mate. It’s also a great way to see it in action (even if its on a tiny, micro-scale).

Posted : August 10, 2019 11:23 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

that's kinda funny because a couple weeks ago I decided to call the the city shroom city (kinda as a joke). I took out the building in the center and made the ponds smaller. I decided the building height would be 15 stories. that guy might do it, a while ago he said he didn't find this kinda stuff interesting or something. hes really good at making things 3d. hes kinda old and likes building things irl now. my grandpa would do that and he made some cool stuff out of wood, he made a bunch of octagon plant holders. I remember him showing me how he make them when I was little. my dad was into fixing motors and he still is.

Posted : August 12, 2019 6:27 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I just realized maybe this way is better. its a crappy program that makes it real hard to make the line where you want it to go, so it looks real bad

Posted : August 13, 2019 7:12 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

all it needs is detail

Posted : August 22, 2019 3:34 PM
(@thcmaiden)
Eminent Member

. When I get more time I am definatly checking this thread out more thoroughly.
thanks,
B.M.

Posted : August 25, 2019 3:51 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted : August 31, 2019 4:40 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Your latest designs are looking neat, man.
If you're ever looking to scale up, and figuring out efficient pathways for resources (including transportation), may I suggest copying from Nature who knows best? This is how Japan's railway systems have been designed, by emulating the spread of mold towards its food to figure out the most efficient paths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwKuFREOgmo
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/feb/18/slime-mould-rail-road-transport-routes

Posted : August 31, 2019 7:41 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

that city is huge, this city is a smaller city where its mainly bikes and 12 spoke train's. it could be 14 spoke if the west and east lines split. it only has one high speed rail because those have to be straight. it would work well coming from the beach to central Oregon to Idaho. that would cost as much as a small project in those rich places. Singapore, dubai ect

Posted : August 31, 2019 8:59 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I was looking into taking courses about CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), and noticed their gardens to resemble your city ideas designs.
Thought it was inspiring.
Oh, and also noticed that the I-ching is also laid-out similarly. Make of that what you will 🙂 :p

Posted : September 17, 2019 10:25 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

in ancient times china built cities in 9 squares and each section was for different uses. that would be good these days. one section is the computer/ jobs area, another for smoking weed...

Posted : September 17, 2019 10:43 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

its funny to think without the internet I probably still wouldn't have this done, almost everything that made me think about this idea came from seeing something or something someone wrote on forums. a few years ago listening to podcasts and watching youtube videos was what brought me to thinking about city related things and one morning looking at a shelf with comics gave me my first idea. a octagon building. anyways heres one more pic where the train stops are.

red buildings are malls or a place to chill when its cold

Posted : October 26, 2019 7:12 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

heres a update of the atlantis sirian orion aquarius pisces city. ill post all the pics in one post. the new thing is the green lines as a park/ bike paths.

Posted : December 21, 2019 7:14 PM
Page 3 / 5
Share: