Notifications
Clear all

Jewelry from Colorado

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@chillbeast)
Topic starter

Hey THC fam, I started silversmithing about 10 months ago. I was a glass latheworker for years before that. Doing mostly one of a kind customs and would love to do some work for like minded folk.

Heavily inspired by much of the normal topics around here, especially Atlantis/Hollow Earth/Lost Civilization stuff and Alchemy/Magic/etc.

Actually I rarely talk about this but I was considering making a call to the joint sessions sometime about it, I wanna go more in depth so I've gotta plan out my call more but anyhow

One of the big motivators to start making jewelry was: I have this "series" of dreams that I've had since I was young,it started with learning to fly, or self-propel as I've heard it described. It's always in the same "world" its like an alternate time or past life maybe, my best guess currently is it's a glimpse into atlantean times or saturnian configuration times. I could go on at length a out it but to keep things short I'll just say I wanted to bring some of the things I see into this life and create lasting "artifacts" that will last through time.

As I said I hope to do a calling sometime when I can put all my thoughts on my dreams into a coherent speech

On Instagram @aether.artifacts.designs

Would also be super cool to link up with others makers from THC.

Attached are a couple of recent rings, all hand fabricated and engraved. Doing my first wedding ring set this month for a good friend's wedding next month, though he's not a THC listener he's definitely very much on the level so I'm excited about that.

Much love everyone, keep fighting the good fight.

Posted : November 8, 2021 3:03 AM
Share: