Teaching

1 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
ziathen
(@ziathen)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I just posted about my website, but I wanted to add another thread.
I teach art (mostly to adults), and as part of my course I subliminally introduce students to sacred geometry, color theory, alchemical theory, and astrology. This is done easily through symbols, elements (both physical and theoretical), and of course color. I have gotten great results. The mind wants to acknowledge that there are other things going on in their world, but often times cannot because of systems in place actively dumbing their awareness. So here's my question....

Who would be interested in learning a trade, but not to just learn the thing itself, but to learn the knowledge, the mythology, the lore, the realness of what makes the thing really a thing?
for example, where does color come from? how do we see it? what determines the colors we see? what elements make what colors? what planets are associated with each and why? how does that differ in sidereal of draconic? what's the emphasis and basics to jyotish and the how do those planetary aspects relate to sound? ...etc

Anyways I am curious what it would take to teach those who want to know outright, who would want to learn and are open to the greater mysteries

Posted : October 4, 2021 2:38 AM
Frater222 and Frater222 reacted
Share: