Clear all

Feeling non vaxx isolated

24 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@1heirophant)
Eminent Member

frater222 wrote:
i'm also really embracing my spiritual practice as a way of dealing with it.... this looks like the 'big one' to me.... of course i hope i'm wrong and the whole thing blows over. but, it really doesn't look like that.

I have also really been delving into my spiritual practices and meditation a lot more the last couple months. It feels like a time for introspection and internal awakening.

..what do you mean "the big one"..?

Posted : September 29, 2021 7:27 PM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

1heirophant wrote:
I have also really been delving into my spiritual practices and meditation a lot more the last couple months. It feels like a time for introspection and internal awakening.

..what do you mean "the big one"..?

well, essentially.....that what the consp. theorists have been saying for the past 20 + years is coming true. the globalists, cabal, whatever you want to call them...is implementing their plan of world gov., total surveillance state, population reduction...total control: a NWO... also it appears the end time prophecies are coming true...book of revelation, new age prophecies....

i used to be a moderate tin foil hat researcher before covid.... now, it appears to me the most paranoid theories were indeed true. again, i really hope i'm wrong. but i'm afraid we won't have much time left to find out.

Posted : October 1, 2021 11:23 AM
(@cinger)

Yea also a bit isolated.
Forced into working remote from touring the world.
Don't see many people irl.
Saw maybe 1 person in 9 months.
Started to dwindle for a minute there, which was scary.
The fun part is going over all past mistakes over and over.
Whatever I don't care anymore.

Posted : October 19, 2021 4:37 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

I've an uncle living in Australia.
Hes super pro vax and I've been very careful in what I choose to discuss with him but he waded into the group chat saying if we wanna know whats really happening with the protests we should ask him, the Australia correspondent, directly. 3 min vn basically saying that right wingers took over and nurses are angry at treating f***ers who haven't got the vax...

The last exchange we had he said he humbles himself at the feet of scientists...and I said i humble myself and the feet of no man. He said I will eventually...

Sad because I prefer to maintain a good relationship with him

Posted : October 20, 2021 4:12 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

smaddy wrote:
Hes super pro vax and I've been very careful in what I choose to discuss with him but he waded into the group chat saying if we wanna know whats really happening with the protests we should ask him, the Australia correspondent, directly. 3 min vn basically saying that right wingers took over and nurses are angry at treating f***ers who haven't got the vax...

The last exchange we had he said he humbles himself at the feet of scientists...and I said i humble myself and the feet of no man. He said I will eventually...

Well, considering the general type (obviously I don't know your uncle), I think the fact that he admits things are happening at all (as opposed to "everything is under control, there are no protests") is progress.

Posted : October 20, 2021 4:35 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

smaddy wrote:

Having a different opinion shouldn't be a deal breaker with your relationship with your uncle. He should respect your opinion.

Not all Aussies are pro-vaccine. There is a huge percentage that are only getting the jab due to external pressures ie loss of employment and the inability to function in society. Pretty sad state of affairs in Australia. I'd never thought it would get to this.

Unfortunately the majority of Aussies are pretty complacent in regards to liberty and freedom. I truly believe that we as a nation have not shaken the convict & prison guard mentality.

Posted : October 21, 2021 2:45 AM
(@michaelm)

harpoonharry wrote:
Having a different opinion shouldn't be a deal breaker with your relationship with your uncle. He should respect your opinion.

Not all Aussies are pro-vaccine. There is a huge percentage that are only getting the jab due to external pressures ie loss of employment and the inability to function in society. Pretty sad state of affairs in Australia. I'd never thought it would get to this.

Unfortunately the majority of Aussies are pretty complacent in regards to liberty and freedom. I truly believe that we as a nation have not shaken the convict & prison guard mentality.

I think the complacency is a product of too much comfort and freedom. We've never had to fight for freedom and we are too willing to believe in experts.
Maybe it's cyclic - we need to experience some fascism before we realise our mistake!

Posted : October 23, 2021 10:06 AM
(@ryan_o-0)

Sorry Harry. Please know that you're not alone in your feelings. I'm in the US, and also feeling very shitty. This has alienated me from what few friends I had left as well. Some of which used to agree with my point of view, and felt the same. Now I guess it's become too much for them, and they caved. I'm still here. Stay strong my friend.

Posted : November 6, 2021 8:58 PM
Nimrod
(@nimrod)

I feel super fucking lucky that I'm in Sweden, what with there being lockdowns (as if we live in a world where you feel lucky if you haven't been put under house arrest) - but anyway..

My familly back home in the UK are all jabbed, (annoyed that my dad folded since he was all over 9-11 truth) here in Sweden my partners familly are all jabbed and total MSM addicts, but my woman has resisted so far. I mean, I told her it was over if she got the jab, so there's that. Sounds like domestic abuse, but she told me it was over if I didn't stop smoking weed every day like a week before, so.. Payback 😎

She's feeling the pressure though as she loves to travel and hasn't been back to visit her UK friends and fam since 2019. Anyway... I would rather die trying to fight for my medical freedom than take this poison, so there's no level of coercion that'll work on me. I'm lucky that my work won't pressure me into it. Stay strong out there.

Posted : November 7, 2021 7:04 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: