Notifications
Clear all

Take action! Here is how.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@alias5)
Topic starter

I posted this in another thread but really I am just trying to get word out, so if you have already read this, disregard.
In the next couple of days Congress will be voting on legislation that if passed will require ALL banks to report ALL incoming and ALL outgoing flows of cash on ALL consumer and ALL business accounts. I’m attaching a link I received from my bank asking that we voice our opposition to this proposal. Yes- banks are even speaking out. This link will ask you for your name and address and then it will auto generate a letter to your representatives based on your location. I totally get it, what is a letter going to do, right? I’m not sure it does much but at least by completing it we can know we did something to try and stop this and it literally only takes a couple of seconds to send. This legislation plus the new vaccine mandates is next level draconian. You can learn more by searching “American Bankers Association opposes new IRS legislation”. Below is the link from the bank that sent this to me.
https://www.blackhawkbank.com/proposed-bank-reporting-requirements-american-families-plan

Posted : September 10, 2021 8:18 PM
(@alias5)
Topic starter

If they receive reports of how everyone spends their money, how we are paid, what we are paid, and where we spend it, it is done. This will be hard to reverse, it sets a precedent that the federal government is allowed to know what we spend and how we spend it. They don’t need a court order to obtain this if this passes, it will be required for all with bank accounts and remember most employers require direct deposit now. And having a Venmo debit card or other “alternative to bank” type of an account doesn’t mean you are exempt. They are coming for all. This is straight up age of air- data is the new currency type shit. I just want to encourage everyone to speak out while we can. Please research this and speak out. You don’t have to use the link I attached but research amd reach out.

Posted : September 10, 2021 8:26 PM
Share: