Notifications
Clear all

New member here, so glad to find yall

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@slayerofall2010)
Topic starter

THC fam, Zach here and this is the first podcast i have ever joined or subscribed to a plus membership. I have been a truth seeker and mainstream disbeliever for a few years now. My main goal and purpose for finding truth is to protect and bring my kids up with correct info and cures to fight big pharma. I am studying holistic medicines and of course trying to attain as much info as possible and after binging on 50 hours of THC podcasts over the past 2 months, i finally joined.

Posted : May 26, 2019 11:20 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

I cant remember how much I spent but it wasn't much for a year and i got a few months free because the site change. theres other podcasts ive found from this podcast from looking on youtube of guests that were on. also someone that was on the forum posted there podcast that's is good. I got a very good deal. anyways welcome, even though this forum is pretty slow. not as slow as some conspiracy podcast forums though, I haven't seen many of them. leak project you would think would have a bunch of people because its pretty big, this is the biggest podcast or im not really sure. that was kinda long, sometimes I keep typing no no reason lol.

Posted : May 27, 2019 12:50 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Posted : May 28, 2019 2:45 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

slayerofall2010 wrote: My main goal and purpose for finding truth is to protect and bring my kids up with correct info and cures to fight big pharma.

Welcome! I too am trying to do the best by my kids. Trying to find the balance between telling them the truth and immunizing them against the nasty tactics of the technocracy, and having them happy and involved in society. It ain't easy!

Posted : May 29, 2019 12:18 AM
(@thcmaiden)
Eminent Member

Welcome,
From your introduction it seems like you are in the right place. Glad to see another parent trying to instill the truth that's out there. So take your boots off and make yourself at home an get into any of the threads here.
thanks,
B.M.

Posted : May 29, 2019 12:52 AM
Share: