Notifications
Clear all

My Life is a Conspiracy Intro

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@farmingpatriot)
Topic starter

Hello everyone, I've been a THC fan for a few years now and bit the bullet last year and decided to go premium with it and very glad I did. I've checked out the forums a few times and wish I had more time to engage, participate and read but you know.......... life.

I have an interesting story, growing up my Grandma has always been considered "crazy" by most people. She also seemed to have alternate sources of information, she always seemed to be talking about something no one wanted to hear. I always loved my Grandma, she is still alive, and the older I got the more I realized everything she was talking about was 100% correct. She is an extremely devout Roman Catholic and is a very spiritual person, her knowledge of the saints is unfathomable. I always found it peculiar when she told me growing up that our family came from royalty. I typically ignored it and never questioned it too much as royalty seemed to be a nice blanket statement for wealthy, although in Canada we aren't wealthy.

I finally asked her one day what she meant when she said we came from royalty and she told me something interesting. Now I have to go into more details with my grandma and great uncle about all these stuff as they have more details and my grandma actually documented as much as she could from her mother but it has still been difficult. I have also been hesitant to talk about any of it because I was trying to learn about what it meant to be from specific bloodlines, so I didn't dig too much into it. I figure this is likely a great place to post something of an introduction and perhaps a follow up thread at a later time. Anyway, I digress.

My Grandma told me we are Romanov's (Romanoff), to which I said, "yea that's pretty neat to have the same last name as the Russian Czars". To which she replied, "no we are Romanov's with direct lineage and fled when the family was slaughtered". I found this very interesting, she elaborated on who and where they escaped to, how they got on a boat to Canada and how it was kept secret for so long. I can elaborate on that later perhaps as this is supposed to just be an introduction.

After trying to wrap my head around this information she proceeds to tell me on the other side that we come from a royal lineage in Poland as well that fled. I do have more details on that but haven't really deep dove into this properly as I was unsure what to even do with the information. Good thing I know a fantastic conspiracy forum!

Posted : April 29, 2019 5:23 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

jamesdictionary wrote: Hello everyone, I've been a THC fan for a few years now and bit the bullet last year and decided to go premium with it and very glad I did. I've checked out the forums a few times and wish I had more time to engage, participate and read but you know.......... life.

I have an interesting story, growing up my Grandma has always been considered "crazy" by most people. She also seemed to have alternate sources of information, she always seemed to be talking about something no one wanted to hear. I always loved my Grandma, she is still alive, and the older I got the more I realized everything she was talking about was 100% correct. She is an extremely devout Roman Catholic and is a very spiritual person, her knowledge of the saints is unfathomable. I always found it peculiar when she told me growing up that our family came from royalty. I typically ignored it and never questioned it too much as royalty seemed to be a nice blanket statement for wealthy, although in Canada we aren't wealthy.

I finally asked her one day what she meant when she said we came from royalty and she told me something interesting. Now I have to go into more details with my grandma and great uncle about all these stuff as they have more details and my grandma actually documented as much as she could from her mother but it has still been difficult. I have also been hesitant to talk about any of it because I was trying to learn about what it meant to be from specific bloodlines, so I didn't dig too much into it. I figure this is likely a great place to post something of an introduction and perhaps a follow up thread at a later time. Anyway, I digress.

My Grandma told me we are Romanov's (Romanoff), to which I said, "yea that's pretty neat to have the same last name as the Russian Czars". To which she replied, "no we are Romanov's with direct lineage and fled when the family was slaughtered". I found this very interesting, she elaborated on who and where they escaped to, how they got on a boat to Canada and how it was kept secret for so long. I can elaborate on that later perhaps as this is supposed to just be an introduction.

After trying to wrap my head around this information she proceeds to tell me on the other side that we come from a royal lineage in Poland as well that fled. I do have more details on that but haven't really deep dove into this properly as I was unsure what to even do with the information. Good thing I know a fantastic conspiracy forum!

Hi, and welcome. Sounds like a hell of a story burried there. 😎
Best luck on the journey, and always good to see more souls joining in.:rolleyes:

Posted : April 29, 2019 7:45 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

You should make a recording of what she says to refer to later.

Posted : May 1, 2019 1:00 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

shamangineer wrote: You should make a recording of what she says to refer to later.

This is an excellent suggestion. I spoke to my grandmother about the holocaust and she said some odd things that I rationalised out at the time, but have me scratching my head now.

I believe that one of the Romanov princesses was never found. Lends some credence to this story.

Posted : May 1, 2019 3:02 AM
Share: