Clear all

Bill Cosby Insta Post + Symbolism

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi guys, I'm looking in various comments sections and people keep saying there is so much symbolism in this photo, the hand gesture, the lettering, font?
Can anyone here give any insight into what he's communicating? Apart from creepiness

Posted : July 13, 2021 12:30 PM
(@alogan)

Yuck. Wow, very creepy. Nice share.

Definitely the triangle of manifestation. Like JayZ's rak diamond. Power collection mudra to absorb the willful consciousness of viewers. Not my energy though. Sorry not sorry, Bill. Also kinda looks like a cube (Saturnian shit) the way he has his fingers parted.

Color spread is odd to my subconscious. Doesn't feel right. ROYGBIV in reverse & contained by the indigo/violet. Natural diffraction starts with longer wavelengths (red/orange) and speeds up as it increases shorter wavelengths (indigo/violet).

As far as text, HELL and END are contained in the shorter/darker wavelengths which symbolize (and possibly communicate with or activate) the corresponding chakras (crown & minds eye). That bugs me for reasons. And "Hello Friend" is unsettling on its own, coming from a man being released from prison for drugging and abusing people.

Also, humor him. Likely either sadistic humor from a dark old comic who liked to psychologically torture young women, or a declaration of war on the light. Or both. I put my money on both.

"Grounded and on the case." Was very weird to me. What case? His release? "The Revolution Is In The Home" sucks as well.

Possibly referring to the spiritual war on children and the family: the transition from parenthood to state-approved guardianship in order to effectually raise kids through fed sponsored public-private partnerships.

These are all just gut assumptions off observation, so nothin to lean on really. But that's what I saw!

Would love to hear other opinions. Again, great share!

Posted : July 16, 2021 5:20 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Yuck. Wow, very creepy. Nice share.

Definitely the triangle of manifestation. Like JayZ's rak diamond. Power collection mudra to absorb the willful consciousness of viewers. Not my energy though. Sorry not sorry, Bill. Also kinda looks like a cube (Saturnian shit) the way he has his fingers parted.

Color spread is odd to my subconscious. Doesn't feel right. ROYGBIV in reverse & contained by the indigo/violet. Natural diffraction starts with longer wavelengths (red/orange) and speeds up as it increases shorter wavelengths (indigo/violet).

As far as text, HELL and END are contained in the shorter/darker wavelengths which symbolize (and possibly communicate with or activate) the corresponding chakras (crown & minds eye). That bugs me for reasons. And "Hello Friend" is unsettling on its own, coming from a man being released from prison for drugging and abusing people.

Also, humor him. Likely either sadistic humor from a dark old comic who liked to psychologically torture young women, or a declaration of war on the light. Or both. I put my money on both.

"Grounded and on the case." Was very weird to me. What case? His release? "The Revolution Is In The Home" sucks as well.

Possibly referring to the spiritual war on children and the family: the transition from parenthood to state-approved guardianship in order to effectually raise kids through fed sponsored public-private partnerships.

These are all just gut assumptions off observation, so nothin to lean on really. But that's what I saw!

Would love to hear other opinions. Again, great share!

Love this post, thanks so much for your insight.

Posted : July 16, 2021 10:30 PM
(@alogan)

Totally. Glad you shared. I'm pretty disconnected from msm, but it's nice to see updates in a more contained platform.

Because ya. The more I look at that picture the worse my feelers feel. He looks very sick. And all symbolism aside, I say that because he has the same wild eyes as my mad genius/sicko grandpa. Windows to the soul and all.

Posted : July 16, 2021 11:16 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

A.Lo wrote:
Totally. Glad you shared. I'm pretty disconnected from msm, but it's nice to see updates in a more contained platform.

Because ya. The more I look at that picture the worse my feelers feel. He looks very sick. And all symbolism aside, I say that because he has the same wild eyes as my mad genius/sicko grandpa. Windows to the soul and all.

Yes the whole thing is unnerving, I can't look at it for too long

Posted : July 17, 2021 4:43 PM
Share: