Notifications
Clear all

UK tv series UTOPIA....covid predictive programming big time! MUST WATCH

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@fishkiller)
Topic starter

This TV show aired in the UK on Channel 4 about 7 years ago. Two seasons, 12 episodes total.
The idea was to force everyone to take a vaccine for a strain of flu but the vaccine was really intended to make everybody sterile.
They create the illusion of a pandemic (using PCR and media) so people will accept a vaccine that sterilizes 95% of population. (they actually mention PCR! when discussing creating the pandemic)
deep state control and collusion with health ministry and all gov't entities.
they talk about limiting population at 500 million (same as georgia guidestones)
It's a very well-made and watchable series ( a tad violent)........your hair will be standing up at the connections to what is happening right now!

It's called 'Utopia', and it's all available online to watch for free at links below.

Note: there is an american remake on amazon prime that is totally different....watch the UK series.

This link seems best: you can set the closed captioning to english because the british accents are sometimes tough to catch.
https://tinyzonetv.to/tv/watch-utopia-2013-free-38670

secondary source:
Daily Motion (a YouTube competitor you've probably stumbled upon before).

Season 1, Episode 1 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 1, Episode 2 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 1, Episode 3 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 1, Episode 4 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 1, Episode 5 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 1, Episode 6 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]

Season 2, Episode 1 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 2, Episode 2 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 2, Episode 3 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 2, Episode 4 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 2, Episode 5 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]
Season 2, Episode 6 - [link to www.dailymotion.com (secure)]

Posted : December 2, 2020 3:23 PM
(@fishkiller)
Topic starter

Also, I noticed that some of the background music in the TV program was very similar (if not identical) to the short animated video "In-Shadow".
Disturbing but excellent
https://www.inshadow.net/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

Posted : December 2, 2020 4:15 PM
MoBo
 MoBo
(@mobo)

I've been thinking about the fertility issue recently. There was a Highwire episode with what was meant to be a debate (except the opposing doctors chickened out) and an health economist had a tables/graphs showing the sharp decline of fertility since Gardisil (The Highwire don't have their full archive available, so I couldn't find the link.) I think people need to look into the developments in ectogenesis (artificial wombs) in recent years. If you can fertilize eggs in labs and grow babies outside of the womb, think of the money the Medical-Military-Industrial Complex can make when you're in "Children of Men" territory? Ka-ching.

In terms of "life imitating art", I'd also recommend a movie from 1996 called "Extreme Measures" which was not exactly hyped by the Sony (surprise surprise.) I think a great many of the "sudden" advances we've seen have been thanks to the "sacrifices" of the homeless and "missing persons" over the decades. I think the 90s were probably the last time we saw Hollywood actively trying to warn us rather than doing predictive programming. Films like "Other People's Money" and "Wag The Dog" come to mind. But no one wanted to listen back then.

Btw, I watched Utopia when it originally aired - "a tad violent" - it was repulsive, not to mention the paedophillic elements. But what am I talking about, it *is* Channel 4. It is very sad for anyone who remembers the original launch of Channel 4 in 1982 and the vision of Jeremy Isaacs. It was amazing back then. It aired so many alternative voices, and had frank and open debate.

Posted : December 22, 2020 8:27 PM
(@fishkiller)
Topic starter

this channel on you tube has all episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kzvfYynplw

the PCR reference is at 15:03 of 1st episode.

Posted : May 16, 2021 3:05 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

The first episode was the most shocking. I was quite upset when it was cancelled due to Americans buying it for their own version. I have not watched the USA version yet but will do one day.

Posted : May 31, 2021 9:06 PM
ry_guy
(@ry_guy)

Hey. I came looking for this thread and found it, but I watched only the new reboot, the American version of Utopia. Maybe I will check out the UK, but I was very upset to find out that there will be no season 2, very disappointing 🙁 How it left the show, there HAS to be more, but sadly for me, no. Maybe in the future, maybe.

Someone who watched the UK and the new single season comment on the likes compared between the 2. The american vers is a great story line, lots of things stitch together as the episodes progress. Episode 7 & 8, the last 2 have captured my attention, a lot this past week. I re watched them after originally viewing the show over a couple days a few months back. Specifically the first 1/4 of episode 8, the dialog between our "heroes" and one of the 'bad guys'.....

I know its a show that was filmed pre-covid breakout(pre 2020) and is based on a show from 7 or so years back but shit. I was on a thought train very similar before i even knew Utopia reboot existed, but the main plot line plus many sub plot lines have connections to reality in some way. Its that saying does "art mimic reality or reality mimic art"?

Reply back if you have thoughts on this, thanks.

Posted : October 26, 2021 8:20 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Apparently it's a big pile of poop

lowertopmute wrote:
The first episode was the most shocking. I was quite upset when it was cancelled due to Americans buying it for their own version. I have not watched the USA version yet but will do one day.

Posted : October 27, 2021 12:00 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

ry_guy wrote:
There'sa Australia version that's something tha like 5 series, UK version is good.

Predictive programming, foresight, in the know of the plans, revalation of the method.
Take your pick of which ever mystery suits you.

ry_guy wrote:
. I came looking for this thread aut I watched only the new reboot, the American version of Utopia. Maybe I will check out the UK, but I was very upset to find out that there will be no season 2, very disappointing 🙁 How it left the show, there HAS to be more, but sadly for me, no. Maybe in the future, maybe.

Someone who watched the UK and the new single season comment on the likes compared between the 2. The american vers is a great story line, lots of things stitch together as the episodes progress. Episode 7 & 8, the last 2 have captured my attention, a lot this past week. I re watched them after originally viewing the show over a couple days a few months back. Specifically the first 1/4 of episode 8, the dialog between our "heroes" and one of the 'bad guys'.....

I know its a show that was filmed pre-covid breakout(pre 2020) and is based on a show from 7 or so years back but shit. I was on a thought train very similar before i even knew Utopia reboot existed, but the main plot line plus many sub plot lines have connections to reality in some way. Its that saying does "art mimic reality or reality mimic art"?

Reply back if you have thoughts on this, thanks.

Posted : October 27, 2021 12:05 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

The UK government fund channel 4, where utopia was made.

Utopia is government funded Predictive programming.

Posted : October 28, 2021 9:00 AM
Share: