Clear all

1st Experience w/ Light beings

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@alo)
Topic starter

WARNING! CONTENT BOMB!

New Joint Session format is great, man! I'd always wanted to call in on the zoom meetings to talk about stories of NV giants, the entry to hell in Valley of Fire, and Reno bigfoot stories, but it never worked out with my schedule. I'll try to start dropping stories in the thread on occasion.

For this post I wanted to share a strange encounter with light beings I had two summers ago, and my introduction to whatever the hell lies beyond this crazy rock.

So I'd been going through some heavy transition moments. End of a long, negative relationship. New work, roommates, and friends. Had gnarly injuries month after month: carpal tunnel, a ripped cornea, then some weird cold/pnnemonia. That lasted for like a month and it was terrible. I rarely get sick and was fed up with feeling crumby, and I remember getting out of bed around 2AM to boil some water for a little nasal sauna (towel/blanket over head, head over bowl of hot water & oils) and sat there for like an hour feeling relieved for the first time in weeks. I laid back down around 3AM and basically fell straight through the bed. It was nuts. And when I opened my eyes I was still in "my room" but seeing everything as an x ray. Everything was either light or lack of light. And the light was yellowish white and moved like light does under water. All defracted and very liquid. "Plasma" came to mind as I was taking it all in. (Sidenote: I've met several enthiogenics, some at high dose, and have never experienced anything like this. And I was not under any influence at this time. Just spiritually, sick of being sick.) As I looked around, I noticed on the floor a collection of light in the shape of a featureless cat. It was batting at something on the ground. Puzzled, I turn to look around more and see a 4 foot tall featurless creature with long hair that went down below its waist. "Troll" came to mind. It was hunched and looking at something in my closet. And it's hair moved like long hair does underwater. Kinda flowed through whatever space I was in. Very weird. And it was becoming obvious that these things were alived, and I paniced. I felt my fear response, and it did too. It leaned up and turned around to look at me. It stared and started to walk close. So, I say fear response because it was like your pulse or heart rate increasing, but felt very...digital? Like an old computer hard drive trying to start up with a guitar overdrive effect on it. Very tense and high frequency. And as this light troll walked towards me the fear pitch/frequency increased. I was frozen there and it slowly clossed a five foot distance until it was about a foot from my face. At that point, my eyes opened and I had snapped back to my body laying in bed.

It was a lot to take in as I've always "been a believer" and known that theres so much I don't know, but been very cerebral and needed to know WHY and HOW...but that was the first time I'd ever seen any evidence and been told "you dont know why or how, so get over it!" Then the next day driving to work, I was thinking about that troll and then its cat. And before I knew anything, I found myself in tears. Because I also had a cat. And I think I may have been looking at myself. I think my gut put together before my mind did, that we may all likely be simply one physical layer of ourselves. The same way that light exists on a spectrum, so do we. Because if you were to take an x ray of my spirit at that time...a little hairyass troll is probably what it would have looked like. I was not taking as good care of myself as I usually do. And was neglecting to deal with some heavy shit. But this experience opened some kinda gate for that transition summer, and I woke up in some of the most realistic dreams ive ever had looking up at the canopies for trees made of that same light. Unreal. Saw them four or five times until I moved outta town and started the next chapter. Wild.

Anyway, glad to be able to ramble and share a story here. I'm 28 this Dec 21(big day this year), and THC has seriously guided & changed my life over the past 3 years. I think Greg's got some pretty rational opinions and valuable insight in the midst of this new abnormal. Sending lots of people your way for Broze's interviews especially.

Much love from MT.

Posted : December 10, 2020 3:46 AM
(@alo)
Topic starter

Truth from Full Metal Alchemist looked strikingly similar to what I saw. A lot of occult truth hidden in these popular anime.

Posted : December 10, 2020 3:48 AM
Share: