Notifications
Clear all

9/11 or (1+8)/11

28 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

Divide and conquerer as always, and always new puppets who believe they’ve invented an idea and act using their free will according to this idea.
Greta was genius scheme. If you had anything negative to say about her, you were a child hating environtdestroying chauvinist. At least here in Sweden. I realized this early and kept silent.

Posted : April 14, 2021 10:21 AM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member

I really don’t understand why a teenager is the expert on this. Scientists with 40 years of experience in the field don’t know for sure. What ever she says goes, it’s a bit scary really. Who are her handlers?
I just read an article that a statue of her was being erected at a UK university!? A statue for someone still alive! She’s in great company of people who get statues of them selves while still alive, for example every dictator! Lol

Posted : April 14, 2021 1:49 PM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

I haven’t dug deeper into Greta. I would never try to have what I consider a grownup discussion about Greta even in my wider social rings. The silent treatment would come surely as the sun rises. But it doesn’t matter, if people choose a reaction/feeling/religious reaction, there is nothing to discuss, not worth it. Don’t fall into that clever trap. Walk by the trap and admire its ingenuity :).

Posted : April 15, 2021 6:13 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

divoch22 wrote:
I really don’t understand why a teenager is the expert on this. Scientists with 40 years of experience in the field don’t know for sure. What ever she says goes, it’s a bit scary really. Who are her handlers?
I just read an article that a statue of her was being erected at a UK university!? A statue for someone still alive! She’s in great company of people who get statues of them selves while still alive, for example every dictator! Lol

I don’t really pay attention to most media story lines. What is Greta saying that is being treated as gospel? Is someone claiming that she is an expert something or other? I’ve only seen her shaming the ruling class for their inaction on pollution which, to be fair, is a real thing.

Posted : April 16, 2021 1:34 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member

I try to stay off media as much as possible, I do try to keep some idea of what is popular to not miss out on clues or hints left out for us to see. Claxclinton is right...

Greta is against pollution, something I agree with. She is a young women more into the environment than Instagram. Also, something I am happy to see. What’s there not to like? As claxclinton said, here in Europe you are chastised if you disagree with her, for the reasons listed above. My opinion is she has increasingly gotten more and more extreme about her eco initiatives focusing at everyday people more and more. I think to stay relevant.

That’s one topic, my bigger point is I don’t buy she’s not being coached and told what to say. Just like those kids from the Parkland shooting. Not to say young men and women shouldn’t be heard (that’s the trick being played here) It just doesn’t seem genuine to me and Because it’s not genuine, it’s manipulation.

My case and point, google Greta trash pick up litter clean up / all others phrases. I couldn’t find a single photo of here picking up trash / litter from the environment. The most basic thing anyone can do, I don’t consider my self eco or green, and I pick up around my city on a daily basis. Mostly glass so kids don’t get hurt but it counts. 🙂

I do have to disagree with you claxclinton, people standing by and just watching and letting things grow, that is how ww2 happened. I don’t mean rioting that’s not helpful, I find just asking questions to people like “ have you even seen Greta clean up litter “ is all that needs to be done. Here in Czech everyone not in the communist party hated it, but everyone assumed their neighbors did like it so they all went along.

Obviously there are times and places. It’s just a slippery slope to me. I will also be the first to admit when I encounter an extremist I’m NOT going to make a point to them. It’s also not about converting people one way or another. My opinion is, what is important is to at least let our friends and family know where we stand. Even if they disagree with you in public it might start to change there mind. Just thoughts thank you both for sharing

Posted : April 18, 2021 12:38 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

divoch22 wrote:
I try to stay off media as much as possible, I do try to keep some idea of what is popular to not miss out on clues or hints left out for us to see. Claxclinton is right...

Greta is against pollution, something I agree with. She is a young women more into the environment than Instagram. Also, something I am happy to see. What’s there not to like? As claxclinton said, here in Europe you are chastised if you disagree with her, for the reasons listed above. My opinion is she has increasingly gotten more and more extreme about her eco initiatives focusing at everyday people more and more. I think to stay relevant.

That’s one topic, my bigger point is I don’t buy she’s not being coached and told what to say. Just like those kids from the Parkland shooting. Not to say young men and women shouldn’t be heard (that’s the trick being played here) It just doesn’t seem genuine to me and Because it’s not genuine, it’s manipulation.

My case and point, google Greta trash pick up litter clean up / all others phrases. I couldn’t find a single photo of here picking up trash / litter from the environment. The most basic thing anyone can do, I don’t consider my self eco or green, and I pick up around my city on a daily basis. Mostly glass so kids don’t get hurt but it counts. 🙂

I do have to disagree with you claxclinton, people standing by and just watching and letting things grow, that is how ww2 happened. I don’t mean rioting that’s not helpful, I find just asking questions to people like “ have you even seen Greta clean up litter “ is all that needs to be done. Here in Czech everyone not in the communist party hated it, but everyone assumed their neighbors did like it so they all went along.

Obviously there are times and places. It’s just a slippery slope to me. I will also be the first to admit when I encounter an extremist I’m NOT going to make a point to them. It’s also not about converting people one way or another. My opinion is, what is important is to at least let our friends and family know where we stand. Even if they disagree with you in public it might start to change there mind. Just thoughts thank you both for sharing

Well I guess somebody has to keep abreast of current events, better you than I. The “news” is usually devastating to me as I am very sensitive to violence and get so upset in the face of propaganda. It does neither me nor society any good to feel that way. I just stay my course in what I perceive to be a spiritual battle.

I agree with you that Greta is probably being coached. She is a highly functioning autistic person and may be easily betrayed. I do believe her heart is in the right place, though. It’s not credible to me that a female child who raises her voice to the powers that be would be amplified as it was by the MSM without some cynical motive. I thought, at the time, it was just because she was challenging trump.
I just did a quick search for images of Greta doing a clean up but only found her mentioned about 10 times as the inspiration for other teenagers who are organizing clean-ups. I don’t have a bunch of time rn to dive deeper on this. But I can’t say I’m disappointed with her efforts if she is helping to inspire the other young people to clean up.
I’m super stoked to hear about your own clean up efforts. Very cool. I also clean up trash wherever I go.
And you’re correct about arguing with extremists. You’re not going to change any minds that way. You’ve got to lead by example and those still capable of rational thought will notice and perhaps feel inspired.

Posted : April 19, 2021 7:11 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member

I dug into her a bit more. I have changed my stance to give her the benefit of the doubt, and now believe we are seeing a 2nd order manipulation. What I mean by that is I believe she does think the world is falling apart. She has been “diagnosed” with OCD where she’s has picked climate change instead of the steep typical cleanliness etc... that should be red flag to most folks. People suffering from OCD are not rational about their ticks. When she’s speaking about climate change we are seeing her tick. Just like a person with turrets screaming profanities.

The deepest level of what we are really seeing is a mentally ill girl being used to manipulate the masses. Kind of gross. I honestly feel sad for her. She’s constantly confronted with her trigger causing ticks that the media put on the news, and gives her awards. I misplaced my not genuine comment on her when it should be on the media, they got me again.

When it comes to the environment, the quote “before you change the world clean your room”, applies nicely. Clean up random litter in your own area before telling me what to do. There are certain countries that don’t have trash infrastructure who dump all their trash into the ocean. These are the holes in the boat causing it to sink the quickest. Those countries have repeatedly requested help, yet Green Eilites focus eliminating plastic straws. It’s a joke really.

Posted : April 20, 2021 6:09 AM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

divoch22 wrote:
I do have to disagree with you claxclinton, people standing by and just watching and letting things grow, that is how ww2 happened.

You are right of course about the slippery slope and I try not be too lazy when it comes to selecting occasions to discuss. What I meant was basically to avoid discussions when it’s pointless and destructive.

The scary thing here is not Greta, but the end goal which I think is that the human population must be reduced and live in slave-like conditions (own nothing, consume no energy, social crediting, technocracy and so on). But we’re not there yet and I might be wrong about the end goal.

I have a friend who is old now and told me about how it was in Czechoslovakia both during nazi and soviet times. Scary times.

Posted : April 20, 2021 6:46 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member

claxclinton wrote:
You are right of course about the slippery slope and I try not be too lazy when it comes to selecting occasions to discuss. What I meant was basically to avoid discussions when it’s pointless and destructive.

The scary thing here is not Greta, but the end goal which I think is that the human population must be reduced and live in slave-like conditions (own nothing, consume no energy, social crediting, technocracy and so on). But we’re not there yet and I might be wrong about the end goal.

I have a friend who is old now and told me about how it was in Czechoslovakia both during nazi and soviet times. Scary times.

I would agree with you. You have to let your friends and family know where you stand. Just as Dean Henderson (most recent episode of this post) said the time for picking a side seems to be over. By the installation of covid.
I know I was harsh on poor Greta but again you are right. She’s not the scary one, it’s the folks behind her and the media who put her message out that really how the power. When researching her more, there about 3 girls just like her ready to take her place when they are doing using her.

The modern feudalism age is upon us! It’s funny how things just don’t turn out the way you imagine in your head. I would argue the covid restrictions are a test run or maybe the outright implementation of the moder feudal age. I travel for work, and it’s insane the amount of paperwork needed to cross boarders in Europe. Permission to leave, enter and cross, it’s like we are in old Soviet times now. You are controlled by the covid test. If establishment wants to shut you down, they simply give you positive results each time you take the test. That’s the scariest to me.
Your old friend will have a lot of wisdom and knowledge about people. I am sure he would be shocked to know I moved here to escape life in USA. After moving to Czech growing up in USA it’s been very enlightening to say the least to learn about the recent history in my area. The biggest thing I’ve learned is, all forms of government are the same flavor of ice cream. If you are not in the club, you’re screwed. Giving you’re family the best life given the situation is all anyone can do under any tyrant.

Posted : April 22, 2021 5:09 AM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

Your comments on Greta weren’t harsh I would say! Agree that she is almost a victim in this. Hope she has a chance to get her own life later.

I’ve never been to Czech, but judging by my friend who is very outspoken I was guessing that the dialog could be more open than for example in Sweden.

Yes governments are very similar. I have recently tried to describe a certain country. A soft dictatorship without fascism is maybe as close as I can get.

Family and friends and making the best for them is more important than any state, I totally agree.

I’ll mention you when I get to talk to her next time!

Posted : April 22, 2021 7:29 PM
Rosarito
(@brewdarling)

divoch22 wrote:

1000 years from now it will be known as the "goddess of propaganda." One stop on the tour of that ancient religion known as scientism that almost annihilated the human race.

Posted : April 23, 2021 2:57 PM
Rosarito
(@brewdarling)

socalbeachbunny wrote:
I don’t really pay attention to most media story lines. What is Greta saying that is being treated as gospel? Is someone claiming that she is an expert something or other? I’ve only seen her shaming the ruling class for their inaction on pollution which, to be fair, is a real thing.

Posted : April 23, 2021 3:04 PM
(@alo)

divoch22 wrote:
I think the Boomer verses Millennials is dyeing off, I haven't had any articles in the main stream declaring Millennials are breaking this or that in some time.

Nice catch. I have been doing some digging on just this. Look up Strauss-Howe Generationalism theory. That is what all of this media hype is based off. Some cooked up theory by ivory tower researchers. Have a lot to say about it and so little time. Let me know what y'all think about it. Im going to start a generationalism thread here eventually!

Posted : June 23, 2021 9:17 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: