Aquacure Super Thread (all things AC50)

24 Posts
10 Users
2 Likes
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member

renaudster wrote:
Has anyone been experimenting with frequencies other than 432 Hz? I picked this up from some half assed internet research:

• Root Chakra - Root - Muladhara - Red - 432 Hz
  • Sacral Chakra - Sacrum - Swadhisthana - Orange - 480 Hz
  • Solar Plexus Chakra - Naval - Manipura - Yellow - 528 Hz
  • Heart Chakra - Heart - Anahata - Green - 594 Hz
  • Throat Chakra - Throat - Vishuddha - Light Blue - 672 Hz

Quick flex of the other half of the ass:
Solfeggio frequencies and their associated properties:

• 396 Hz: liberation from negative feelings.
  • 417 Hz: transformation and fixing broken situations.
  • 528 Hz: miracles and DNA repair.
  • 639 Hz: interpersonal relationships.
  • 741 Hz: solving problems, solutions, creative expression.
  • 852 Hz: spiritual enlightenment.

I've just been using 432 Hz so far.

Yes, I’ve been using mine daily since June 7th. I started at the default 432hz and didn’t get much result, except that I was able to come off coffee and just drink the bubbled water each morning. I’ve been drinking the water and breathing in the gas. Side note, I gave up the easing into the gas pretty quickly, and after a few days was doing it for an hour at a time. I took a road trip last weekend and showed my friend the episode, and so I got a chance to listen again. I picked up some nuggets that I missed in the first episode, namely that someone didn’t have results at 432hz and did at 528hz. I’ve since switched to 528hz, and I do see some changes now. The jury is still out, but I’ll touch base again in a month or so. My issues are eczema - a patch on my right foot that’s been there for a year and a half; and extremely dry and flaky skin on my face and arms (part of the eczema); some bloating in my gut, asthma, allergies, and a scar on my eyebrow that I’m trying to see if this gets rid of it. So far, my skin seems to be in the beginning stages of clearing up. The last week or so it’s been really red, but this morning it seems a lot better. Still having the dryness, but I’ve switched to Thayer’s lotion and it seems to help keep it moisturized more than anything else I’ve used, and it doesn’t give me a reaction like most other lotions do. I’ll keep y’all updated moving forward!
Lauren

Posted : July 31, 2021 3:11 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

That's awesome! I've been using 432, too. I've seen some results, but I'm thinking of switching to 528 for a week or so to see what happens.

Posted : August 2, 2021 5:34 PM
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member

renaudster wrote:
That's awesome! I've been using 432, too. I've seen some results, but I'm thinking of switching to 528 for a week or so to see what happens.

Nice! I’m giving it a good month or so. If that doesn’t work, I’ll try another.

Posted : August 2, 2021 7:37 PM
(@craiggg123stevegmail-com)

laurengrace wrote:
Yes, I’ve been using mine daily since June 7th. I started at the default 432hz and didn’t get much result, except that I was able to come off coffee and just drink the bubbled water each morning. I’ve been drinking the water and breathing in the gas. Side note, I gave up the easing into the gas pretty quickly, and after a few days was doing it for an hour at a time. I took a road trip last weekend and showed my friend the episode, and so I got a chance to listen again. I picked up some nuggets that I missed in the first episode, namely that someone didn’t have results at 432hz and did at 528hz. I’ve since switched to 528hz, and I do see some changes now. The jury is still out, but I’ll touch base again in a month or so. My issues are eczema - a patch on my right foot that’s been there for a year and a half; and extremely dry and flaky skin on my face and arms (part of the eczema); some bloating in my gut, asthma, allergies, and a scar on my eyebrow that I’m trying to see if this gets rid of it. So far, my skin seems to be in the beginning stages of clearing up. The last week or so it’s been really red, but this morning it seems a lot better. Still having the dryness, but I’ve switched to Thayer’s lotion and it seems to help keep it moisturized more than anything else I’ve used, and it doesn’t give me a reaction like most other lotions do. I’ll keep y’all updated moving forward!
Lauren

Any updates on how you're feeling and how the AC50 is working for you?

Posted : September 6, 2021 4:12 AM
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member

I haven’t used it in a couple of weeks - I went on vacation and then came back early to prepare for the hurricane, and just got power back a couple of days ago. I’ll pick it back up tomorrow when I get back into my routine, but so far I don’t think the 528 hz is doing much. Maybe I need to switch the frequency again, or perhaps my expectations are too high that it’ll help out my skin issues. I’ll keep y’all posted as I continue to use it.

Posted : September 6, 2021 9:08 PM
(@ccm1951)

forgedfoe wrote:
Just came across some of George's documentation on the frequencies:
https://eagle-research.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Adjusting-the-AquaCure-AC50-Pulse-Width-Modulator.pdf

I didn't realize that you have to pay attention to the decimal location to make sure you're setting the correct frequency (Hz vs. KHz

Posted : January 5, 2022 2:32 PM
(@ccm1951)

I bought George's machine shortly after I listened to the podcast but he was sold out so I went to Hydrogen4Health.com and bought their Brown's Gas machine. Now I have two machines! George's machine definitely produces more gas but it is fiddly and more troublesome to maintain. I use it to charge water and for direct application via a cast protector. The H4H machine is more compact, easier to set-up and maintain and provides plenty of gas to breathe.

My experience has been remarkable. I don't suffer from any particular malady but I'm 70 going on 71 and suffer from general aches and pains. Since breathing Brown's Gas regularly I've noticed an increased energy level and sense of well being. I do the 20 pull-ups and 100 push-ups routines religiously on M, W, & and F I am finding that while I used to kind of drag through the work outs I just knock them out now, including the Friday routines where I max out at 20 and 100. I go all day around here maintaining 5 acres and don't wear down like an old man usually does. Ha ha!

My wife suffers a botched knee surgery and is attempting to avoid a replacement. Most of the time she is fine and has been since availing herself of energy treatments by a trio of highly talented practitioners near where we live. That's another story altogether. Recently she tweaked her knee and was limping and I suggested applying H2 via a leg cast protector using George's machine. She sat down for an hour with the machine set at 100% and got up free of pain and no longer limping. She did that several times and is back to normal.

I sincerely believe that this technology is a gift from the Creator. It is not a panacea but an important part of the arsenal of alternative medicine that will usher in the end of the dominance of the Rockefeller, petrochemical, medical industrial complex. So there, you mercenary, malevolent, medical malfactors!

Posted : January 5, 2022 3:03 PM
Esheill and Esheill reacted
(@ripleyllessur)

I got the Aquacure the summer of 2021 and have been using it every day since.  I drink the water, about 2 L per day, and I do some short breathing sessions frequently.  I also have been increasing my health in lots of other ways, including vitamins, meditation, stretching, exercise, diet, etc.  So my health has improved a lot but from lots of reasons, and I haven't cured my allergies or narcolepsy yet.  So it's a good part of my lifestyle, but no miracles yet.

I'm very interested in the welding torch that was included with the kit.  I think Mr Wiseman gifted it to us THC listeners only.  But there are no instructions on how to use it!  And there's no instruction video online, and it's only indirectly referenced on his various sites.  I think he's not really selling it.  But there is a short video where he uses it and it works but you can't see much and it's an earlier version of the tool.

I've done a good bit of TIG & MIG welding many years ago.  I'd love to be able to use this for even just small scale household things.  But I can't figure it out and am nervous to break something.  Anyone else figure it out?

Posted : February 4, 2022 7:33 PM
(@esheill)
Topic starter

Ok hello all!! This is the OP of this thread Esheill. I am going to report my findings after approx 11 months of use.

First of all, I am a 51yo male with a wife, two kids 9&12 and two big dogs. I live in the mountains of Colorado and work as a private chef and property caretaker. I have no major health challenges, am active and technically a bit overweight but look slim and younger than my age, 40-something. We as a family eat healthy and organic whole foods but enjoy a pizza or burger often too, we are not strict just try to do our best. I have been bubbling and drinking one liter of well water run through the refrigerator carbon filter nearly everyday. I have breathed in the gas at 38% but rarely do that. I haven't given the water to plants or animals so no results there.

These are my findings; I have mild eczema in my ears lobes that fires up as fall and winter sets in and continues throughout winter at a varying severity. Lots of itching and weeping at times. It sometimes gets to my eyelids and irritates my eyes (I wear contact lens). This has been non-existent this past winter and now into spring since I've been drinking the water daily. The other major thing I've noticed is that I have less aches and pains and when I pull a muscle or have muscle soreness it heals much quicker, overnight sometimes if it's mild. These two things are absolutely noticable and huge benefits to my quality of life. As I said, I have no other health issues that I could report on.

We knew going into this that diet and exercise are huge parts of the puzzle. I can do better but I am pleased to see results from the Aquacure without changing anything else in my daily routine. I'd love to hear anybody else's results or lack thereof.

Take care out there!!

Posted : May 13, 2022 6:14 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: