Notifications
Clear all

The Gateway Experience

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@hankua)
Topic starter

Recently saw an article about the lost page 25 of the CIA’s Gateway Process Report and there’s a link to the first article in Vice “How to escape the confines of time and space according to the CIA”. The topic of the CIA’s clandestine work in the alternative sphere has come up in HigherSide podcasts; here are a few links to the Vice articles. This all leads to the Monroe Institute which appears to still be active. The very first tape from Monroe is available online for free called “Wave I-Discovery I”
Vice Article 1
Vice Article 2
Has anyone been thru some or all of the tapes from Monroe and what do you think? They call the waveform “Hemi-Sync” and is in the first program, I think it‘s supposed to produce a similar effect as meditation/chanting. My explanation may not be totally accurate, there is one sound frequency for the left ear and a different one for the right. With both running together, an apparent wave or modulation results.

Posted : June 7, 2021 4:38 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

I haven't gone through the tapes yet, but what you're talking about sounds a lot like binaural beats.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/binaural-beats

I used to buy Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's brainwave classical music CDs back in the day to help me concentrate or relax. The effects were... subtle... but I think he was on to something. You can make your own binaural beat recordings using software like Kinemaster.

There are probably even things like Tibetan singing bowls that would produce the same effect, but they are not subliminal.

Posted : June 9, 2021 10:44 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

hankua wrote:
Recently saw an article about the lost page 25 of the CIA’s Gateway Process Report and there’s a link to the first article in Vice “How to escape the confines of time and space according to the CIA”. The topic of the CIA’s clandestine work in the alternative sphere has come up in HigherSide podcasts; here are a few links to the Vice articles. This all leads to the Monroe Institute which appears to still be active. The very first tape from Monroe is available online for free called “Wave I-Discovery I”
Vice Article 1
Vice Article 2
Has anyone been thru some or all of the tapes from Monroe and what do you think? They call the waveform “Hemi-Sync” and is in the first program, I think it‘s supposed to produce a similar effect as meditation/chanting. My explanation may not be totally accurate, there is one sound frequency for the left ear and a different one for the right. With both running together, an apparent wave or modulation results.

The Monroe institute is nearby where I live. Once I get my current project up and running, I intend to check out one of their programs (a bit pricey for me now).

Posted : June 9, 2021 2:43 PM
Share: