Notifications
Clear all

Aquacure Super Thread (all things AC50)

24 Posts
10 Users
2 Likes
(@esheill)
Topic starter

Let's make this thread a contact point to report and share the experience of all things Aquacure. From the setup to operation and use of the machine, personal results, plants, animals, everything!!

Edit: looks like this thread should be moved to a different section, mods?? Greg?

Posted : May 20, 2021 1:29 PM
(@esheill)
Topic starter

My unit has shipped. I ordered on May 17th and it shipped June 3rd.

Posted : June 5, 2021 10:47 PM
(@esheill)
Topic starter

Got my unit on June 10th. Was out of town but set it up today, 15th. Drank about 20oz of water and did breathing tube at 36% for two 5 minute sessions. Will report back as time goes by.

Posted : June 16, 2021 12:28 AM
(@forgedfoe)

esheill wrote:
My unit has shipped. I ordered on May 17th and it shipped June 3rd.

Thank you for this -- I ordered mine on the 22nd, so hopefully it's not far behind...

Posted : June 16, 2021 12:08 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

I'm going to copy/paste what I wrote in the comments today over to here, since this thread is now followed on the subreddit and stuff, but for those wondering:

Well kinda of like I said in the Joint Session, I already feel generally quite well so I don’t have any major condition that I’m trying to correct. Allergies would be the only thing and I’m certainly in a 7-10 day period where they’ve been better than any other time I can remember.

But there are other factors:
-I’m 7 days sober from weed and alcohol, just kind of as a personal challenge.
-I’ve been drinking the Brown’s gas water, but I typically don’t drink much water at all, so maybe any water would have helped.
-I got a ton of vitamins from Clive deCarle and Sofia Smallstorm, so that has probably helped too.

I just might not be the best test case personally, but we do have a listener in the comments who has has severe health problems that vouches for it, since they had in before the interview.

I want to do a seed test, watering one with BG water and test it out that way, as well as get it to my parents to see about improving my mom’s arthritis. I think both of those ideas are better than a health assessment on me personally. I felt good before, and still feel good. Not really helpful I know. Just trying to be honest.

Posted : June 17, 2021 6:50 PM
(@sketchdoubt)

Hey good people, does anybody know where to buy Lye locally in the US? I thought the AC50 would ship with it. I’d really like to avoid Amazon and the likes!

Posted : June 26, 2021 1:48 AM
(@forgedfoe)

sketchdoubt wrote:
Hey good people, does anybody know where to buy Lye locally in the US? I thought the AC50 would ship with it. I’d really like to avoid Amazon and the likes!

I didn't realize it didn't come with Lye. Thanks for the heads-up. Interested to hear recommendations for acquiring it.

Posted : June 26, 2021 4:41 PM
(@sketchdoubt)

forgedfoe wrote:
I didn't realize it didn't come with Lye. Thanks for the heads-up. Interested to hear recommendations for acquiring it.

Actually I’m a moron, and discovered the lye is carefully packed in the styrofoam in the box with the aqua cure and not in the second box. Sorry for sounding off the false alarm!

Posted : June 26, 2021 4:56 PM
(@renaudster)
Eminent Member

Has anyone been experimenting with frequencies other than 432 Hz? I picked this up from some half assed internet research:

• Root Chakra - Root - Muladhara - Red - 432 Hz
  • Sacral Chakra - Sacrum - Swadhisthana - Orange - 480 Hz
  • Solar Plexus Chakra - Naval - Manipura - Yellow - 528 Hz
  • Heart Chakra - Heart - Anahata - Green - 594 Hz
  • Throat Chakra - Throat - Vishuddha - Light Blue - 672 Hz

Quick flex of the other half of the ass:
Solfeggio frequencies and their associated properties:

• 396 Hz: liberation from negative feelings.
  • 417 Hz: transformation and fixing broken situations.
  • 528 Hz: miracles and DNA repair.
  • 639 Hz: interpersonal relationships.
  • 741 Hz: solving problems, solutions, creative expression.
  • 852 Hz: spiritual enlightenment.

I've just been using 432 Hz so far.

Posted : June 29, 2021 12:59 PM
(@forgedfoe)

So I've had the Aqua Cure for 2 days, and already have one result, which is completely unexpected. The skin on the bottom of my feet is usually really rough, cracked and callused. Not something that ever concerned me, but when going to bed I noticed my feet were soft again like when I was a kid. They still don't look all that great, but feel better. I'll keep an eye on it as I go.

It's surprising because was only breathing 5-10 minutes a couple times each day, and drinking two full bottles of the water.

Posted : July 2, 2021 3:36 PM
(@sketchdoubt)

Does anybody else feel like there’s trace amounts of lye getting into the drinking water?

Posted : July 11, 2021 6:16 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

sketchdoubt wrote:
Does anybody else feel like there’s trace amounts of lye getting into the drinking water?

Surest way is to get pH test . They usually are yellow and dip them in the water to check the pH. Its not the most precise but it will give you an idea. Water should be in the middle, around 7? Anything above 8 is more like soap. I’d definitely recommend testing

in my area, they sell them at local nutrient stores or eve pharmacies. (Sometimes pet stores for aquariums too)

Posted : July 11, 2021 9:10 AM
(@sketchdoubt)

enjoypolo wrote:
Surest way is to get pH test . They usually are yellow and dip them in the water to check the pH. Its not the most precise but it will give you an idea. Water should be in the middle, around 7? Anything above 8 is more like soap. I’d definitely recommend testing

in my area, they sell them at local nutrient stores or eve pharmacies. (Sometimes pet stores for aquariums too)

Thank you, this is super helpful. I’ll grab a pH test today and report back. I’ve been cleaning and replacing the filter water container before the yellow light comes on, and have been rinsing both jars out, but am noticing the water tasting a bit off after a few runs of the machine. This could be something specific to my AC50 or my own paranoia, but I’d just like others to be aware if it is indeed introducing lye into the drinking water. I have noticed some benefits from breathing the gas though, so hopefully everything checks out OK.

Posted : July 11, 2021 4:06 PM
(@forgedfoe)

renaudster wrote:
Has anyone been experimenting with frequencies other than 432 Hz? I picked this up from some half assed internet research:

• Root Chakra - Root - Muladhara - Red - 432 Hz
  • Sacral Chakra - Sacrum - Swadhisthana - Orange - 480 Hz
  • Solar Plexus Chakra - Naval - Manipura - Yellow - 528 Hz
  • Heart Chakra - Heart - Anahata - Green - 594 Hz
  • Throat Chakra - Throat - Vishuddha - Light Blue - 672 Hz

Quick flex of the other half of the ass:
Solfeggio frequencies and their associated properties:

• 396 Hz: liberation from negative feelings.
  • 417 Hz: transformation and fixing broken situations.
  • 528 Hz: miracles and DNA repair.
  • 639 Hz: interpersonal relationships.
  • 741 Hz: solving problems, solutions, creative expression.
  • 852 Hz: spiritual enlightenment.

I've just been using 432 Hz so far.

Just came across some of George's documentation on the frequencies:
https://eagle-research.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Adjusting-the-AquaCure-AC50-Pulse-Width-Modulator.pdf

I didn't realize that you have to pay attention to the decimal location to make sure you're setting the correct frequency (Hz vs. KHz).

Posted : July 13, 2021 2:43 PM
(@sketchdoubt)

sketchdoubt wrote:
Thank you, this is super helpful. I’ll grab a pH test today and report back. I’ve been cleaning and replacing the filter water container before the yellow light comes on, and have been rinsing both jars out, but am noticing the water tasting a bit off after a few runs of the machine. This could be something specific to my AC50 or my own paranoia, but I’d just like others to be aware if it is indeed introducing lye into the drinking water. I have noticed some benefits from breathing the gas though, so hopefully everything checks out OK.

For what it’s worth I tested the pH and everything is squeaky clean.

Posted : July 16, 2021 11:50 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: