Notifications
Clear all

The Khechari Mudra - how to lick DMT out of your own brain

12 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@thizzwardo)
Topic starter

Any other yoga enthusiasts on this forum?
I feel like this is the actual purpose of yoga, and probably also the purpose of life.

Posted : March 30, 2021 5:18 PM
(@thizzwardo)
Topic starter

Ugh.
Greg, still new to navigating these forums....wonder if I can get any traction on this stuff here,

Check this out: http://archive.is/sO4NB
^guy discovers the secrets of the Khechari Mudra

Guy figures out Jesus spent 13 years becoming a yogi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upj5U1jx_WA

Gut activates his kundalini (a mechanical/physiological process) and becomes a god....connects entire Christian tradition to the more ancient Aryan/yogic tradtion.

Would love to use this platform to connect western medicinal ideas with this ancient (and until recently secret/well-guarded) tradition, which is completely rooted in biological processes. Key is Vagus nerve.

Posted : March 30, 2021 10:17 PM
Erin
 Erin
(@erin)

Are you familiar with Wim Hof? I would love to hear his opinion on this. Thanks for the video, looks well done and informative.

Posted : March 31, 2021 2:53 AM
(@thizzwardo)
Topic starter

Hi Erin,

Yes I am. Wim is basically just doing pranayama exercises yogi's have known about for thousands of years. What's great about him is he's been able to introduce these ancient ideas to a western audience, and scientists have tested him and proved (through a western lens) what yoga has been preaching is possible since forever is actually possible.

I would also like to hear his opinion on this, though.

Posted : April 2, 2021 2:02 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I think this is also linked to this research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh_mvbAUuCw

Posted : April 4, 2021 3:10 AM
(@thizzwardo)
Topic starter

Very interesting. Does align with this. Here are some of my notes on Kundalini from Satyananda's Kundalini Tantra:

"
SUSHUMNA

The channel for the awakening of spiritual processes. – Atma Shakti – spiritual force. Sushumna flows inside central canal of spinal cord, Ida and Pingala simultaneously flow on the outer surface of spinal cord.

All three begin at Moodladhara in the pelvic floor. Sushumna flows straight up, while Ida passes to the left and Pingala to the right.

Ida and pingala function in the body alternately and not simultaneously. If you observe your nostrils, you will find that generally one is flowing freely and the other is blocked. When the left nostril is open, it is the lunar energy or ida nadi which is flowing. When the right nostril is free, the solar energy or pingala nadi is flowing.

SUSHUMNA nadi’s – must be awakened to allow Ida and Pingala flow to happen simultaneously.

Sushumna nadi is regarded as a hollow tube in which there are three more concentric tubes, each being progressively more subtle than the previous one. The tubes or nadis are as follows: sushumna - signifying tamas, vajrini - signifying rajas, chitrini - signifying sattva and brahma - signifying consciousness. The higher consciousness created by kundalini passes through brahma nadi.

When kundalini shakti awakens it passes through sushumna nadi. The moment awakening takes place in mooladhara chakra, the energy makes headway through sushumna up to ajna chakra.

Pranic energy is generated from Pranayama, is necessary to turn on the ‘generator’ of the Mooladhara Chakra.

“Mooladhara chakra is just like a powerful generator. In order to start this generator, you need some sort of pranic energy. This pranic energy is generated through pranayama. When you practise pranayama you generate energy and this energy is forced down by a

positive pressure which starts the generator in mooladhara. Then this generated energy is pushed upward by a negative pressure and forced up to ajna chakra.”"

So Kundalini is this latent energy contained in a gland in your perenium. You activate it through intense breathing techniques (taught in Kriya yoga). Once it's on, this explosion of energy flows up your spine via the CSF (the snakes twisting up the caduceus is a representation of this). The importance of the khechari mudra, is that instead of going up your spine and hitting the top of your spine by the mendula, the tongue acts as an energetic bridge that allows the kundalini energy to go directly to the pituitary/pineal. When you're able to get your tongue to the cribiform plate which houses the pituitary (this is what khechari mudra aims to do), you're able to press on it and lick the Amrit (or nectar) from your own brain. This 'amrit' is DMT. When the kundalini energy hits the cribiform plate, it breaks it (the cribiform looks like a hymen too, and your tongue gets hard like a dick....I've experienced this happening and it's wild as fuck. Had no idea your tongue can get tumescent), allowing you to stimulate your own pituitary gland with your tongue and have full control over your body. When this happens, the amrit 'flows like a river'.
^If you can pull this off, congratulations you beat life. That's buddah shit. You won. Game over.

Posted : April 5, 2021 1:41 AM
(@thizzwardo)
Topic starter

(The Ida/Pingala 'forces' correspond to your vagus nerve, which runs along your spinal cord from your brain to your sacrum and powers the sympathetic and parasympathetic endrocrine functions by way of your breath through either nostril. This is why alternate nostril breathing and breath retention are important in yoga. Balancing your chakras is just bringing different parts of your endocrine system under manual control through breathing techniques and visualization.)

Posted : April 5, 2021 1:50 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1316ySwE-M

Posted : April 5, 2021 7:59 AM
(@thizzwardo)
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1316ySwE-M

It's funny someone I know just sent me these exact same videos the other day out of the blue after you had posted them here....synchronicities! Clearly this is important info for me to know, thank you so much for sharing!

Posted : April 11, 2021 10:32 PM
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member

thizzwardo wrote:
Any other yoga enthusiasts on this forum?
I feel like this is the actual purpose of yoga, and probably also the purpose of life.

Yes, I practice. I teach heated vinyasa flow classes, yin, and am working through my 300 hr Kundalini teacher training. Many of the topics above are explained in the Kundalini training I’m currently taking. I’m reading several books right now, one called Kundalini Tantra, states that the goal of life is to awaken your kundalini energy, so basically what you’re saying. I agree

Posted : July 31, 2021 3:27 PM
(@thizzwardo)
Topic starter

laurengrace wrote:
Yes, I practice. I teach heated vinyasa flow classes, yin, and am working through my 300 hr Kundalini teacher training. Many of the topics above are explained in the Kundalini training I’m currently taking. I’m reading several books right now, one called Kundalini Tantra, states that the goal of life is to awaken your kundalini energy, so basically what you’re saying. I agree

Kundalini Tantra is my bible. Satyananda is a G. Motoyama's 'Theory of the Chakras' is also good, basically same info though. Check out this guy's personal documentation of his khechari mudra and kundalini awakening:
http://archive.is/sO4NB
^The most accessible and in depth information about Khechari that exists on the planet, and how it ties into kundalini.

Namaste!

Posted : July 31, 2021 6:28 PM
Laurengrace
(@laurengrace)
Eminent Member

thizzwardo wrote:
Kundalini Tantra is my bible. Satyananda is a G. Motoyama's 'Theory of the Chakras' is also good, basically same info though. Check out this guy's personal documentation of his khechari mudra and kundalini awakening:
http://archive.is/sO4NB
^The most accessible and in depth information about Khechari that exists on the planet, and how it ties into kundalini.

Namaste!

Namaste! Motoyama is the one Satyananda references in the chakra experiments early in the book, I believe. I’m also reading Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith, also about Chakras. I will check out the link. Thanks!

Posted : July 31, 2021 7:39 PM
Share: