Notifications
Clear all

The hip hop industry, crooked execs and magic s

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@samdan316)
Topic starter

I feel like the hip hop industry has been under some form of dark direction since the 80s from the commercial push of mainstreaming the thug image, screwed up cons of record company executives. weird magic And who could forget the likes of jay-z and friends. I feel like this topic is dripping with conspiracy that’s show worthy. This hip hop head has not found that’s done this topic justice!!

Posted : February 5, 2018 1:39 AM
(@sprvlln)
Eminent Member

Absolutely, unfortunately most of this topic is covered by people who were on the fringes of things I hate watching vids from Black Dot you can tell he's making it up as he goes along

My most favorite topic in this is "the masters" and temple rooms in the studios.

Posted : February 5, 2018 1:59 AM
(@samdan316)
Topic starter

sprvlln wrote: Absolutely, unfortunately most of this topic is covered by people who were on the fringes of things I hate watching vids from Black Dot you can tell he's making it up as he goes along

My most favorite topic in this is "the masters" and temple rooms in the studios.

Yeah black dot can just roll on and on. My problem is I can’t find a consistent video or source of information.

Posted : February 5, 2018 2:30 AM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

I haven't found anyone who sufficiently tackled this subject either. I think a big issue is finding people who are into alternate information who are also into (or were into) hip hop. I think just the topic of lyrics from the music alone is worth a study.

One idea that has been circulating around in conspiracy is that part of the current direction of (corporatized) hip hop is to make men more feminine. I've noticed this lyric on Jay-Z's song "Family Feud" off of the album titled "444".

"And old niggas, y'all stop actin' brand new
Like 2Pac ain't have a nose ring too, huh"
[photo added for extra effect]

If we entertain the emasculation of men idea then I think that this line is to give a pass for rappers who wear women's clothing (like Lil Uzi Vert and Young Thug). Even Lil Wayne aka "Weezy Fucking Baby" has a weird relationship with rapper Birdman (Baby). In this video, Lil Wayne claims baby is the only man he kissed... Kind interesting considering the fact that Birdman supposedly raised Lil Wayne and was his father figure (incest?).

I'm not sure if you've heard, but Africa Bambaataa has been accused by three men of molesting them when they were younger. At least in "official" history, Bambaataa is known as the founder of the Zulu Nation which defined the four elements of hip hop: rapping, djing, b-boying, and grafiti art. Kind of strange that the "Amen Ra of Hip Hop Culture" is accused of being a pedophile. There are interviews with one of the alleged victims Ron Savage on youtube if you're interested.

Posted : February 6, 2018 3:57 AM
(@samdan316)
Topic starter

Yes last year or the year before I remember hearing about that and was like damn, mostly because I didn’t want to believe the corruption was that early on. I totally agree that emasculating men is the corporate agenda but also giving every one a script problem. Pharmaceutical rap has been pretty heavy in the scene regardless of lil peeps sacrifice

Posted : February 6, 2018 12:52 PM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

slizzam_damm wrote: Yes last year or the year before I remember hearing about that and was like damn, mostly because I didn’t want to believe the corruption was that early on. I totally agree that emasculating men is the corporate agenda but also giving every one a script problem. Pharmaceutical rap has been pretty heavy in the scene regardless of lil peeps sacrifice

I couldn't agree more. It's pretty disgusting to see the social programming and propaganda that is spewed from hip hop (and all music forms). From promoting Hilary Clinton, glorifying voilence, advertising pills, encouraging unhealthy romantic relationships, etc... One of the issues that annoys me is that some of these rappers are idolized as modern day prophets. Lenon Honor have some interesting documentaries that talk about Boule society and how he thinks that they influenced hip hop culture. There also the five percenter influence that seemed to be taking place especially in 90's hip hop. Bambaataa is one example, but they are a lot of threads to pull on to unravel pedophilia in hip hop. 2pac Thug Life meaning "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fuck Everybody" takes on a new form looking through the lense of conspiracy?

Posted : February 6, 2018 1:45 PM
(@samdan316)
Topic starter

The pills, the fucking pills!! They don’t stop. Programming to keep constant mindstates is even in the underground. Suicide boys don’t stop talking about depression and addiction. I have a friend who basically only listens to them. He is very depressed and doesn’t see a lot of hope, but I notice this rap duo that he constantly jams doesn’t really offer a different view.

Posted : February 6, 2018 2:09 PM
(@bgunnars)
Trusted Member

Josh Reeves is about to release a documentary about the music industry. It's a follow-up documentary to "The Spellcasters" he talked about on THC a year ago: https://www.thehighersidechats.com/josh-reeves-scientology-the-hollywood-machine/
https://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/josh-reeves-scientology-the-hollywood-machine/

He could use some support to be able to finish it by the end of this month: http://store.payloadz.com/results/242828-josh-reeves-download-store

http://theglobalreality.com

http://youtube.com/dayglow76

Posted : February 6, 2018 6:00 PM
(@samdan316)
Topic starter

Oh yeah I’m gonna have to check that episode out again now that I’m subscribed . If it’s something I want to listen to I’ll definitely support

Posted : February 7, 2018 2:11 AM
Share: