Notifications
Clear all

Eileen Day McKusick

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@jasonm2000)
Topic starter

Eileen Day McKusick, M.A. is a researcher, award-winning author and the founder of Biofield Tuning, a ground-breaking sound therapy modality.

Having spent over 20 years researching the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body (the "biofield"), she has meticulously mapped the biofield, revealing the influence of magnetic fields on our physical, mental and emotional well being.

Biofield Tuning utilizes strategically applied sound waves on the biofield to achieve amelioration and resolution of a wide variety of health conditions including headaches, digestive issues, anxiety, Fibromyalgia and more. Learn more about who can benefit from Biofield Tuning.

Eileen has trained 1000+ students in how to utilize Biofield Tuning in their own healing practices and she recently began certifying practitioners to teach Biofield Tuning, as well. These practitioners and their clients are experiencing the same profound benefits Eileen experienced in her own practice.

As a dynamic and inspiring speaker, she continues to present internationally on biofield science, therapeutic sound, consciousness, electricity and plasma, and human health and potential. She has presented at the Electric Universe Conference, UBUNTU Fest, the Global Sound Healing Conference and many more.

Based on her Master's thesis Exploring the Effects of Audible Sound on the Human Body and Its Biofield, Eileen's book, Tuning the Human Biofield, has won the Nautilus-award and received widespread acclaim. She is currently working on her second book which details the new paradigm of electro-sonic cosmology.

Eileen is also the founder of the Biofield Tuning Institute, a Vermont-based 501(c)3 nonprofit, which is currently partnering with the Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI) and the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) to apply the scientific method to the Biofield Anatomy Hypothesis. The Biofield Tuning Institute is also spearheading the outreach program Tuners Without Borders which seeks to bring Biofield Tuning to at-risk populations around the world.

Posted : February 4, 2019 8:14 AM
(@malaclypse-youngest)

Anyone involved with EU/thunderbolts!

Posted : February 23, 2019 11:32 PM
(@jasonm2000)
Topic starter

malaclypse-the-youngest wrote: Anyone involved with EU/thunderbolts!

It’s a big interest of mine. I’m also a practionar of Eileen’s Modality “Biofield Tuning”

Posted : February 24, 2019 12:42 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

I have a friend who heads up a music department at a very prestigeous school. They have every single piece of equipment a music nerd could dream of. I asked him if I could borrow some of their tuning forks to experiment with (with regards to tuning crystals specifically).

It turns out that they had tuning forks of every imaginable frequency *except for those in the "healthful" frequencies*

Jason - Have you had any personal experience with these tuning forks?

Posted : February 24, 2019 12:57 AM
(@jasonm2000)
Topic starter

rani wrote: I have a friend who heads up a music department at a very prestigeous school. They have every single piece of equipment a music nerd could dream of. I asked him if I could borrow some of their tuning forks to experiment with (with regards to tuning crystals specifically).

It turns out that they had tuning forks of every imaginable frequency *except for those in the "healthful" frequencies*

Jason - Have you had any personal experience with these tuning forks?

In Biofield Tuning we use a few different frequencies that are known for positive health benefits like 528hz, 417hz and even a combination of a couple that equate to 7.83hz, the Schumann resonance.

Posted : February 24, 2019 1:26 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Bump for Eileen. I just read her book, and it's excellent.

Essentially, she picks up Reich's thesis that emotional and physical trauma get trapped in the mucles of the body, and she also finds this 'stuckness' in the biofield, the electromagnetic aura of the body.

Posted : April 29, 2019 12:36 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I'm currently reading Eileen's latest book Electric Body, Electric Health (2021) and it's a pure gem, a very no-nonsense overview of not just her Biofield Tuning protocols but on the electric nature of the body and how to nurture that. It's one of the best resources for the public, including lots about Nikola Tesla, Aether and fractal worldview.
Would love to see her back on the show after an excellent previous episode with Greg!

Posted : November 7, 2021 12:55 PM
Share: