Jasun Horsley - Vice of Kings -

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

You have to get this guy on for his latest book - Vice of Kings it knocks down the door of the forbidden subject that Alister Crowley was a pedophile and the not talked about upper class penchant for sex with children and its links to ritualized sexual abuse.

Catherine austin Fitts Review

Horsley is interested in exploring the philosophy and culture behind pedophilia. For me, this is a wholly unique approach.

I think of pedophilia as prevalent because it has been successful as a tool of power and wealth accumulation and control. Inducting children into the practice early creates an imprinting system – just as a farmer will hold a calf or foal when it is born to imprint it with the farmer instead of the mother.

These are the subconscious ties that bind. Children can then be trained to provide sex, data storage, courier services, even assassination. Child slaves are the basis of numerous personnel benefits. Child sex slaves create control files and the basis of blackmail. Pedophilia is one of the mechanisms by which covert operations can be implemented and kept secret on an economic basis. Indeed, it is hard to imagine how the secrecy of the national security state could exist without pedophilia and related mind control technologies.

Could a small group in the national security state have stolen trillions and built a breakaway civilization without pedophilia? I doubt it.

Consequently, Horsely’s approach is quite eye opening. His prism into this heart of darkness is not transactions, resource allocation and personnel management. His doorway is our beliefs, our justifications and our world view. He is an explorer of our culture and our souls.

And a really good interview on a Legalise freedom

In today’s post-truth world, we are becoming inundated with fantasy fiction, alternate truth, fake news, and grossly-oversimplified, wildly-exaggerated conspiracy theories in which cryptocratic power structures and shadowy elites rule our fates. But suppose the truth is both stranger than any fiction and more nuanced and disturbing than any theory? Suppose it is not conspi- racy but complicity that creates our world?

Beginning as an investigation into the author’s childhood inside a closet aristocracy of so-called ‘progressive’ British entrepreneurs, The Vice of Kings uncovers a shocking and deeply-disturbing history with links to powerful, high-profile individuals and organisations within the media, entertainment, government, law enforcement, the intelligence services, and more. By juxtaposing disc jockey Jimmy Savile’s secret cultural, criminal, and political affiliations in the second half of the 20th century with the life and teachings of Aleister Crowley in the first, it uncovers an alarming body of evidence suggesting that organized child abuse is not only the dark side of occultism, but the shadowy secret at the heart of culture, both ancient and modern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnU6IgL4YZ4

Part 2
of the interview just released
http://legalise-freedom.com/radio/jasun-horsley-sex-occultism-and-social-engineering-part-two/

Posted : February 5, 2019 1:24 AM
(@joshhinnenkamp)
Eminent Member

Although I would love to have Jasun Horsley on the show (I recommended him two or three months ago), I would hope that Greg could challenge him a bit. I think his best work is Prisoner of Infinity, and while Vice of Kings is in many ways a continuation of Prisoner of Infinity, I think he flies off the rails with his latest. His deep obsession and tunnel vision are quite apparent and he doesn't take the time to come up for air in order to see other possibilites. I highly recommend having Horsley on, but I think a little juxtaposing with someone like DW Pasulka (her book American Cosmic -- a book that is quite a hit with big thinkers in the UFOology field) would be an excellent idea as she covers much of the same ground (minus the pedophilia) but is able to do so more as an observer and not a participant. Both approaches are valid and equally necessary.

Posted : February 27, 2019 5:29 PM
(@joshhinnenkamp)
Eminent Member

Suffering synchronicities, it looks like DW Pasulka gets the nod before Horsley. Maybe he will be next....?

Posted : March 1, 2019 2:42 AM
Share: