Vaccine?

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Like many of you, I have been confused by the mRNA therapies being called "vaccines", since they do not follow the traditional pattern of using a weakend form of the virus for innoculation. I had thought that this was simply a cynical use of the Big Pharma liability shield for "vaccines" which we all know and love. But I think it's a bit worse

Pfizer, also makes a "vaccine" for livestock call "BOPRIVA", this "vaccine" does not involve innoculating against a virus, but triggering an autoimmune disease to attack the animals own hormones....
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24565325/

I think they are intending to use the weird cult of vaccination to push such therapies onto humans--of course, after having brainwashed everyone into believing "anti-vaxxers" are worse than Nazi-cannibals, it will be much easier to add docility inducing "vaccines" to the schedules... good god.

Posted : June 9, 2021 1:11 PM
(@fujenly)
Trusted Member

Wow, fascinating. This ad looks like a parody.

Posted : June 9, 2021 1:58 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

fujenly wrote:
Wow, fascinating. This ad looks like a parody.

I wonder if we could get the No Agenda guys up on this and get one of their producers to do a parody.

Posted : June 9, 2021 2:06 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Went down a rabbit hole. Jesus, I wish I could go back to yesterday and not know what "immunocastration" is.

Posted : June 9, 2021 11:48 PM
(@tacosalad)
Eminent Member

jh1517 wrote:
Like many of you, I have been confused by the mRNA therapies being called "vaccines", since they do not follow the traditional pattern of using a weakend form of the virus for innoculation. I had thought that this was simply a cynical use of the Big Pharma liability shield for "vaccines" which we all know and love. But I think it's a bit worse

Pfizer, also makes a "vaccine" for livestock call "BOPRIVA", this "vaccine" does not involve innoculating against a virus, but triggering an autoimmune disease to attack the animals own hormones....
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24565325/

I think they are intending to use the weird cult of vaccination to push such therapies onto humans--of course, after having brainwashed everyone into believing "anti-vaxxers" are worse than Nazi-cannibals, it will be much easier to add docility inducing "vaccines" to the schedules... good god.

So they are basically calling genetic manipulation to decrease testosterone a vaccine?? That is nuts. Is every new medical "therapy" or treatment going to be called a vaccine now? I can see so many reasons authorities would love to use this on people. Inject it into prisoners, less violence, right? And do the opposite to soldiers and cops, I guess? I know, I'm going off the deep end here. But jeez.

Posted : June 10, 2021 6:22 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Adding special ingredients to injestibles against public knowledge to induce mood and/or behavior change is a thing.

Case in point and one of the reasons why I filter my drinking water:

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2021/01/researchers-suggest-adding-lithium-to-drinking-water-to-curb-suicide-rates-during-coronavirus-pandemic/

Posted : June 10, 2021 7:25 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

orchid20 wrote:
Adding special ingredients to injestibles against public knowledge to induce mood and/or behavior change is a thing.

Case in point and one of the reasons why I filter my drinking water:

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2021/01/researchers-suggest-adding-lithium-to-drinking-water-to-curb-suicide-rates-during-coronavirus-pandemic/

What kind of filter do you use? I use an AquaTru and it’s pretty good. I’m interested in the Birkin filters but have never used one.

Posted : June 13, 2021 2:32 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

You know what, I lied ( I didn't think anyone would ask 😉 ). I distill my water with a Megahome distiller system. It takes a long time and you'll wonder if it's worth it until you see the film of residual crud at the bottom of the basin when it's finished.

When I move to my new camper in a few months, I plan to use a Lifestraw 5L purifier, which is more meant for camping than household use.

Posted : June 13, 2021 2:18 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Hahaha
Bustedddd
I’ve seen those life straws. Almost got one for my trip to S America.
The Aquatru claims to filter 99.9% of everything out of the water. Even minerals, unfortunately. The water tastes sooo good! I use solè water and ORMUS for my minerals.

Posted : June 13, 2021 6:10 PM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

Sawyer Products SP160 One Gallon... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XZVBSMX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Got this for a camping trip. Might be easier than a straw.

Posted : June 13, 2021 9:18 PM
Share: