Post-Covid Crazies

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I drove by the local water park (county owned). It was packed. Made me smile.

Who knows what the future holds but I feel the tides are turning and in many places have decidedly turned. As many suspected, "They/Them/Those" seem to have overplayed their hand on the virus, and at least here in the US, most of the country is rapidly returning to normal (sorry California/West coasters/Megapolis dwellers, but hopefully it changes soon there too ). Who knows what the future holds but it seems we at least have a reprieve for the time being. Knock on wood that the vaccine is just another drop in the bucket of our growing medical/pharmaceutical tyranny/corruption issue, but not itself an unprecedented threat--beyond what we've already sadly come to expect-- and that our friends and loved ones who got the jab will be okay for the most part and that the push for passports and mandates fizzles.

I do expect many people who fully bought into "the narrative" to have a mental breakdown as this readjustment goes on. I think most of us on here have experienced a friend or loved one --online or irl--who went "too far" down the rabbit hole of some of the beyond-the-pale conspiracies that are more an outlet for frustrations and psychological problems than they are legitimately grounded in inconvenient truths or purposeful lacunas in the mainstream narrative (or fun to ponder speculations). I guess my warning is expect many normies who bought into this to have the same issues.

Just wanted to post and see if anyone else had any thoughts or observations on this phenomena.

Posted : June 5, 2021 4:50 PM
Share: