Clear all

"Good" News/ "Bad" News

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@fujenly)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Good, bad, I'm trying to get away from labels, but I'll let everyone here decide which part is which.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/people-already-infected-with-covid-19-gain-no-additional-benefits-from-vaccination-study/ar-AAKQba2?ocid=msedgntp

Quote: "The results mean those who have already been infected with COVID-19 gain no additional benefits from vaccination, while those who have not been infected with COVID-19 receive maximum benefit from vaccination."

Posted : June 9, 2021 2:07 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

The virus provokes an immune response (which is why you end up getting over the virus). I can't get over actual scientists pretending that an artificial induced immune response would somehow confer any substantial benefit onto those who've already overcome the virus with a natural immune response--especially this early (maybe in a couple of years if the immunity wanes? But we have no evidence of substantial waning immunity--people who got the first SARS virus seem to still have immunizing anti-bodies and t-cells decades later. It's just so obviously motivated reasoning on the part of the "scientists")

Posted : June 9, 2021 2:42 PM
Share: