Clear all

POTUS Seal and flag missing from photos since March 14th

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This just passed my FB feed and caught my eye. As seen below the presidential seal on POTUS podium and the flag to right are gone. The seal has been replaced by the white house logo. I caught a case (smoke'n that smoke) and spent a couple of years researching the law and about 15 months defending my self in court. I did not win the case but I learned a shit ton and it's something I'm quite proud of.

One of the big things I picked up on is the importance of Seals and Flags. They are establishing the venue. They tell you what law system you are using and what jurisdiction you are in, inside that system. The fact that the gold fringe flag is still up on the left suggests the venue of maritime law is still active but the missing seal would suggest that the office of the president has been vacated or that Trump isn't in that office any more and thus is not "standing under" the seal

I think viruses are real, I think this one is real, and for now I will continue to think it's an accidental release from a facility but as Gordon said it's in the stars(cards) so it's right on time... accident or not. But seeing this missing seal is a big sign for me. The most likely case is the pandemic rules take POTUS out of the top spot and some other person or committee is actually in charge.

Posted : March 24, 2020 4:40 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

I noticed this too. Clearly holds some significance.

Posted : March 29, 2020 4:30 PM
(@thcmaiden)
Eminent Member

I noticed that too I wonder if there has been a reason given from White House staff as to the reason for this.
thanks,
B.M.

Posted : March 29, 2020 5:26 PM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So the Seal Re- appeared on the 31st. It was gone on the 14 and came back on the 31st. 31-14 =17. I don't do Q but Alex jones is supposed out Q today so I figured I would update the thread.

Posted : April 8, 2020 7:26 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

I wonder if this is a semi-subliminal marketing ploy to give people the notion that this isn't just the "evil and deranged" president acting alone. Rather, all the learned men ruling this country acting together? Just a thought.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : April 8, 2020 10:39 PM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

fifthcolumn wrote: I wonder if this is a semi-subliminal marketing ploy to give people the notion that this isn't just the "evil and deranged" president acting alone. Rather, all the learned men ruling this country acting together? Just a thought.

I think that makes more sense than most theories.

Posted : April 22, 2020 3:14 AM
Share: