Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg...

Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg explains why the data is selective, and the panic is unwarranted

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnlT3rPNUp0

This is one that's been sent to me a couple of times, as well as something that was in Gordon's last newsletter. Definitely a convincing expert opinion.

Posted : March 24, 2020 12:17 AM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member

Every single one of my nurse/doctor friends who are spread out all over the country are all working at max capacity all of a sudden. I realize that it's easy to not have personal anecdote and thus not think this is real and for the same reasons that I like your show, I immediately asked "who is the expert in this situation" and my answer was boots on the ground. If you want to be the researcher you need to get a hold of as many doctors and nurses who are working real shifts and see if it's real to them. This seems pretty real to me man. The guy in that video is saying that this whole phenomenon is just shifting cases from one column to another and that the over all death rate is unchanged... and I hope he's right but it's too early to tell... and the data is not encouraging to me.

Posted : March 24, 2020 4:09 AM
Share: