(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Wanna see how many refuse

Posted : August 6, 2021 6:14 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

[sorry for all the edits. been working on perfecting this bad boy. share widely]

Posted : August 18, 2021 10:07 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I make these memes to stay sane. Hope somebody out here enjoys (shares) them

FDA today:

Posted : August 23, 2021 11:12 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELq3y1D8-rg

Posted : August 25, 2021 6:15 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

steved wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELq3y1D8-rg

Peter Doshi has been on point with vaccinations for a long time. Interesting to go back and read his old papers on the flu shots--you find out things like they (the CDC) change the official death numbers for things like the 1968 flu all the time for political reasons.

Posted : August 25, 2021 12:06 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

jh1517 wrote:
Peter Doshi has been on point with vaccinations for a long time. Interesting to go back and read his old papers on the flu shots--you find out things like they (the CDC) change the official death numbers for things like the 1968 flu all the time for political reasons.

Yeah, I'll have to pay more attention to him. I'm surprised he's still allowed to buck the Party Line on Covid and remain on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSkyIDQ008

Posted : August 28, 2021 12:28 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

steved wrote:
Yeah, I'll have to pay more attention to him. I'm surprised he's still allowed to buck the Party Line on Covid and remain on YouTube.

Doshi is the BMJ editor, not the guy on the youtube. Even more surprising really, but people have called for his head.

Posted : August 28, 2021 1:54 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

jh1517 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQh2up5JKow

When they are this desperate, it means we are winning:cool:

Too bad the shot isn't going to keep him from getting shot in the head out here in deez skreetz.

Posted : August 28, 2021 2:04 PM
(@emghee22)
Eminent Member

steved wrote:

So...where are immunocompromised folk who can't take the vax supposed to go? To the witch doctor? Come on, man! I'd write "lol" if it weren't so damn disappointing. Would it be safe to assume that the unvaccinated are a new cast of pariahs that are forbidden from entering the holy temple of big pharma?

Posted : August 28, 2021 2:09 PM
(@tacosalad)
Eminent Member

mbgherghel wrote:
So...where are immunocompromised folk who can't take the vax supposed to go? To the witch doctor? Come on, man! I'd write "lol" if it weren't so damn disappointing. Would it be safe to assume that the unvaccinated are a new cast of pariahs that are forbidden from entering the holy temple of big pharma?

People keep saying this is about protecting the immunocompromised, but if they can't go anywhere and can't do anything, how is that any different from the house arrest they already lived before the rona ever came along? People don't seem to understand that a large portion of immunocompromised suffer from "invisible" illnesses that doctors and the medical system don't even recognize or acknowledge. Things like fibromyalgia are getting a little more recognition these days, but not long ago they were called liars or told "it's all in your head." If someone can't even get a diagnosis, how can they possibly get a medical exemption?

I'm frankly tired of the majority of these people saying they are doing it for the immunocompromised, because they never cared one bit for immunocompromised people before any of this. The only people that care are those who have cancer survivors or other immunocompromised as family members and loved ones. No one else ever cared, and they certainly don't now. They just want everyone to fall in line because they are lazy and bored and tired of wearing masks and social distancing. They just want to go out and party again.

Posted : August 28, 2021 10:35 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

tacosalad wrote:
People keep saying this is about protecting the immunocompromised, but if they can't go anywhere and can't do anything, how is that any different from the house arrest they already lived before the rona ever came along? People don't seem to understand that a large portion of immunocompromised suffer from "invisible" illnesses that doctors and the medical system don't even recognize or acknowledge. Things like fibromyalgia are getting a little more recognition these days, but not long ago they were called liars or told "it's all in your head." If someone can't even get a diagnosis, how can they possibly get a medical exemption?

I'm frankly tired of the majority of these people saying they are doing it for the immunocompromised, because they never cared one bit for immunocompromised people before any of this. The only people that care are those who have cancer survivors or other immunocompromised as family members and loved ones. No one else ever cared, and they certainly don't now. They just want everyone to fall in line because they are lazy and bored and tired of wearing masks and social distancing. They just want to go out and party again.

Agreed. I’m one of them. The lockdowns didn’t affect my lifestyle one iota.

Posted : September 2, 2021 5:50 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

tacosalad wrote:

They are all social justice warriors. Notice that the ones getting inoculated are very vocal when they get the jab?
I'm like, I didn't ask and don't care.......

Posted : September 2, 2021 10:46 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

harpoonharry wrote:
They are all social justice warriors. Notice that the ones getting inoculated are very vocal when they get the jab?
I'm like, I didn't ask and don't care.......

The conformity itself is the virtue for them. The social-justice-to-covid-warrior pipeline reproduces the exact same structural mentality as an evangelical christian youth camp. Every day I'm just shocked to wake up and it not all just be some sinister nightmare parody. I'm just so thankful that my family is on the same page, I can't imagine the pain they've caused people who've had theirs torn up by this nonsense.

Posted : September 2, 2021 12:32 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: