Clear all

Me at my vaxxed friends rn

20 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member

tacosalad wrote:
People keep saying this is about protecting the immunocompromised, but if they can't go anywhere and can't do anything, how is that any different from the house arrest they already lived before the rona ever came along? People don't seem to understand that a large portion of immunocompromised suffer from "invisible" illnesses that doctors and the medical system don't even recognize or acknowledge. Things like fibromyalgia are getting a little more recognition these days, but not long ago they were called liars or told "it's all in your head." If someone can't even get a diagnosis, how can they possibly get a medical exemption?

I'm frankly tired of the majority of these people saying they are doing it for the immunocompromised, because they never cared one bit for immunocompromised people before any of this. The only people that care are those who have cancer survivors or other immunocompromised as family members and loved ones. No one else ever cared, and they certainly don't now. They just want everyone to fall in line because they are lazy and bored and tired of wearing masks and social distancing. They just want to go out and party again.

People also fail to realize that a lot of us immunocompromised gave up on modern medicine a long time ago. We got sick of being told it's in our heads or being used as medical experiments, but now we're supposed to welcome their poisons back into our lives with open arms.

Posted : September 2, 2021 1:49 PM
Teratiodllama
(@teratiodllama)
Eminent Member

This helped me:
Work was talking about mandates. I informed them that the last vax I got caused me to be medically discharged from the military. When asked to show proof, I informed them that I couldn’t because they lacked the proper security clearances to view my service record. I gave them the contact info for the federal agency that’s in charge of that stuff (FBI). Someone tried to call my bluffI informed them that to get that clearance they would have to go through a months long intensive process that would involve them, they’re family, and some friends to be questioned by federal agents multiple times.

I was put me down as a medical exemption.
Obviously this won’t work for all of you, but if you served overseas in a combat capacity or worked with sensitive equipment or info, or have some sort of military history and can keep a straight face….here you go

Posted : September 3, 2021 1:00 PM
(@tacosalad)
Eminent Member

AlienneSlam wrote:
People also fail to realize that a lot of us immunocompromised gave up on modern medicine a long time ago. We got sick of being told it's in our heads or being used as medical experiments, but now we're supposed to welcome their poisons back into our lives with open arms.

Exactly! Yes! You want me to come back and do everything you say without question, after years of trying to get a diagnosis and getting nothing but blank stares and shrugs. That can cause severe distrust of doctors after a while.

Posted : September 5, 2021 6:53 PM
(@tacosalad)
Eminent Member

jh1517 wrote:
The conformity itself is the virtue for them. The social-justice-to-covid-warrior pipeline reproduces the exact same structural mentality as an evangelical christian youth camp. Every day I'm just shocked to wake up and it not all just be some sinister nightmare parody. I'm just so thankful that my family is on the same page, I can't imagine the pain they've caused people who've had theirs torn up by this nonsense.

Christian youth camp, god yes. You are so lucky your family are your allies. I don't talk to mine about it at all. Not worth the stress.

Posted : September 5, 2021 6:56 PM
(@llewellyn)
Eminent Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzuw1ovpCMs

Posted : September 7, 2021 2:34 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: