Dr. Anthony Fauci&#...

Notifications
Clear all

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.

15 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsuCa6V7prg

Posted : May 6, 2020 11:11 PM
(@somuchfersnow)

Yaaasss this video is blowing up today 🙂

Posted : May 7, 2020 1:51 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Bummer, it's already been removed. I will try to find another link...

https://vimeo.com/415596215

There's a more informal interview with Dr Judy Mikovits posted on an earlier thread, too.

Posted : May 7, 2020 5:17 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

Well poop, I started to watch it and had to pause. When I came back, youtube pulled it.

Posted : May 7, 2020 5:23 AM
(@alexabee)

I really appreciate how many times this video has been removed from various accounts and is being continuously uploaded to new accounts. I really enjoy Mikovits interviews, and from the looks of it, millions of others do as well.

Posted : May 7, 2020 3:45 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

the speed at which these videos are censored is quite incredible, and frankly, very telling. They're killing their own credibility at this point

Posted : May 7, 2020 6:38 PM
(@alexabee)

enjoypolo wrote: the speed at which these videos are censored is quite incredible, and frankly, very telling. They're killing their own credibility at this point

Yeah, no kidding. I've seen that sentiment coming from a lot of people about multiple things, not just COVID. It feels black and white; some don't care about the censorship while others are leaving platforms over it. It gets harder and harder to quiet the growing number of people pissed about being censored.

Posted : May 7, 2020 6:59 PM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

My buddy sent me a video a little earlier of her railing against Fauci. It was under two minutes long. Is this the same video we are discussing here?

Posted : May 8, 2020 12:18 AM
(@beppie2525)

The positive side of all of the censorship is definitely that I’m seeing the “normies” wake up and rail against it.

Posted : May 8, 2020 2:29 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

While its deplorable how she was treated. Heads should roll. There really wasn't anything talked about that isn't talked about in lots of other audio/videos. Why is this one so hard to keep up? Are we supposed to see it and see it pulled down?
I see is a lot of paper tigers set up as boogiemen to our free speech by the media. "Drs are tired of working so hard and people calling this a hoax." And they are calling for it to be censored. There is even a petition somewhere.
Its been said this event is bigger than 911 which impacted our physical freedoms and ability to travel.
Maybe the angle this time is for the internet and free speech.
I guess..why wouldn't they do that, right? It just seems so predictable and in our face.

Posted : May 8, 2020 11:50 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

eeeeesh. Kids these days. Yes I agree, the censorship may have both blatant and subversive objectives, and either way it is annoying!

I'll have to go back and listen to the interviews posted on the other thread, though: I'm still a little fuzzy on the details regarding the report she kept from Fauci and the circumstances of her arrest. There may have been discrepancies?

Here's another link to the 1/2 hr interview. Hopefully it will last this time, something tells me this site doesn't get a lot of traffic (at the very least, it will bust up your algorithm):

https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=1MM1CJNU

Posted : May 9, 2020 1:01 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

I was surprised to find that the Plandemic video is still alive and well at good ol' Godtube (link above), if anyone is still interested in watching it, because it is nigh impossible to find now.

PTTB probably haven't sussed it out because of how the site has named it.

Posted : July 1, 2020 11:21 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

any new links for this video.
please can we upload to bit chute etc and keep a personal copy for future use.

thanks in advance

Posted : December 18, 2020 6:08 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

lowertopmute wrote: any new links for this video.
please can we upload to bit chute etc and keep a personal copy for future use.

thanks in advance

The GodTube link still works. See my post.

Posted : December 18, 2020 8:54 PM
(@claxclinton)

beppie2525 wrote:
The positive side of all of the censorship is definitely that I’m seeing the “normies” wake up and rail against it.

I hope you’re right about this. Among my friends and family (Sweden) I would guess it’s one out of ten. Most people are not even aware of or perhaps not interested in the videos being censored. But let’s stay on the positive side.

Posted : March 30, 2021 3:14 PM
Share: