Notifications
Clear all

Kaufman Interview

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@alexabee)
Topic starter

It's hard to choose one singular, most "important" thread in the COVID universe, but testing seems to be the bare minimum thing people should scrutinize.

I loved the THC chat with Kaufman, really phenomenal. I found a great video with Kaufman recently discussing the pandemic. I looked through several threads here and didn't see it posted, but I'm sorry if this is a repeat post!

https://londonreal.tv/unmasking-the-lies-around-covid-19-facts-vs-fiction-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Posted : May 7, 2020 3:54 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Although I wholeheartedly support London Real, I know some people (like me) are squeamish about logging in to see the videos. But I just realized you can download (and share) the video MP4's without logging in, from the links further down the page 😉

Posted : May 7, 2020 5:10 PM
(@alexabee)
Topic starter

orchid20 wrote: Although I wholeheartedly support London Real, I know some people (like me) are squeamish about logging in to see the videos. But I just realized you can download (and share) the video MP4's without logging in, from the links further down the page 😉

Oh, that's an awesome alternative! Thanks.

My naiveté is showing: why are you squeamish about plugging in your email on their site?

Posted : May 7, 2020 5:14 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

alexabee wrote: Oh, that's an awesome alternative! Thanks.

My naiveté is showing: why are you squeamish about plugging in your email on their site?

It's just a general thing for me, to cut down on spam. If there's an alternative that doesn't require a trade in personal info, I'll usually take it!

Posted : May 7, 2020 6:52 PM
(@alexabee)
Topic starter

orchid20 wrote: It's just a general thing for me, to cut down on spam. If there's an alternative that doesn't require a trade in personal info, I'll usually take it!

That totally makes sense!

Posted : May 7, 2020 7:02 PM
Share: