Clear all

Covipass

27 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Biometric Vaccine ID for traveling. Looks like I'll be swimming to the UK for my vacation next summer:

https://www.covipass.com/

I mean, f*ck this sh*t.

Posted : May 26, 2020 9:06 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

orchid20 wrote: Biometric Vaccine ID for traveling. Looks like I'll be swimming to the UK for my vacation next summer:

https://www.covipass.com/

I mean, f*ck this sh*t.

F*ck that, what next? No vaccine ID no job? They have introduced a no flu shot no entry rule for going to the nursing homes in Australia

Posted : May 27, 2020 11:29 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

Time to shop the black market for a new kind of fake id.

Posted : May 29, 2020 6:07 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

sofahkingfoxy wrote: Time to shop the black market for a new kind of fake id.

They’ll probably start microchipping people like livestock and pets

Posted : May 31, 2020 1:13 AM
 RIP
(@rip)
Eminent Member

harpoonharry wrote: They’ll probably start microchipping people like livestock and pets

... like in Sweden already...

Posted : May 31, 2020 2:45 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

apereal wrote: ... like in Sweden already...

What? Fu#k that!!

Posted : May 31, 2020 4:23 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

The website is down.
A whois search shows its a godaddy domain.
I'm calling shenanigans.

Posted : May 31, 2020 4:59 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

The original link still works for me. It has a wordpress login. But yes the verdict on Covipass itself is still out.

Posted : June 3, 2020 12:42 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

orchid20 wrote: The original link still works for me. It has a wordpress login. But yes the verdict on Covipass itself is still out.

Interesting it doesn't work for me. But that's par for the course.
And I wouldn't put anything out of bounds these days.

Posted : June 3, 2020 1:40 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

metalegs wrote: Interesting it doesn't work for me. But that's par for the course.
And I wouldn't put anything out of bounds these days.

Lately I’ve often been unable to access websites that are related to conspiracy type topics. It will either time out while loading, say the server isn’t responding/available/can’t be reached or I get an error message. When I use a privacy browser like firefox (not their main one, the private one) or cake the page loads no problem. It makes a gal wonder. BTW, covipass link still works for me today on safari.

Posted : June 16, 2020 5:42 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

sofahkingfoxy wrote: Lately I’ve often been unable to access websites that are related to conspiracy type topics. It will either time out while loading, say the server isn’t responding/available/can’t be reached or I get an error message. When I use a privacy browser like firefox (not their main one, the private one) or cake the page loads no problem. It makes a gal wonder. BTW, covipass link still works for me today on safari.

Of course it opens for me now. sheesh.
This is nastiness of the highest order.

With so many people breaking protocols do you think there is any chance of elective tracking being a thing? People cant walk the same direction down an isle or stand a few feet away.
The Gov seems soooo disinterested in what we are doing. I cant comprehend how obscene amounts of force are not brought to bear on CHAZ in Washington. Love em or hate em. Stock market is stabilish, precious metals are stable, oil prices are low..It makes no sense.

Posted : June 17, 2020 11:54 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

metalegs wrote: Of course it opens for me now. sheesh.
This is nastiness of the highest order.

With so many people breaking protocols do you think there is any chance of elective tracking being a thing? People cant walk the same direction down an isle or stand a few feet away.
The Gov seems soooo disinterested in what we are doing. I cant comprehend how obscene amounts of force are not brought to bear on CHAZ in Washington. Love em or hate em. Stock market is stabilish, precious metals are stable, oil prices are low..It makes no sense.

Are you talking about tracing? If so, my understanding is it’s being launched as elective. One needs to download the app then the tracing happens via devices finding each other via Bluetooth. As if I want to hook up my device with other random devices. Which makes me realize this tracing app probably opens the door for all kinds of every day criminal activities.

Whether or not it stays elective remains to be seen. My guess is they’ll say it’s elective but will covertly impose tracing on us anyway - if they haven’t already. I believe the bill was passed that makes encryption without a back door illegal. The only thing they have left to do is micro chip us.

Posted : July 2, 2020 8:05 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

metalegs wrote: I cant comprehend how obscene amounts of force are not brought to bear on CHAZ in Washington.

The controllers have trained and conditioned the sheeple well. Ironic that we’re the object of ridicule but they’re the ones allowing us all to be doomed. I only hope they realize what they’ve done before they themselves go down.

The way I see it now is everyone including the controllers - hopefully - are fucked anyway. Fukushima is a slow extinction event and the pole shift is already underway. To anyone who survives, my advise is to exterminate any surviving elite without hesitation. For this, do not allow your empathy to be your downfall.

Posted : July 2, 2020 8:25 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

If you have an android phone, the contact tracing app was automatically downloaded onto it through a Google update a while ago. No choice there. You can still choose to "turn it off" by going to settings > Google > Covid 19 exposure notifications.

If covipass ever comes out, it would probably have to be electively doenloaded.

Yes Gates et. al. are ostensibly trying to cull, track and "optimize" what he has actually called "human capitol" in recent interviews. Population control is an open objective of the vaccination campaign.

I don't think the "human capitol" will appreciate this gesture, and unless Gates is holed up in a secret bunker and still cleaning his own toilets and cooking his own food, they will get to him.

Posted : July 4, 2020 2:34 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

orchid20 wrote: If you have an android phone, the contact tracing app was automatically downloaded onto it through a Google update a while ago. No choice there. You can still choose to "turn it off" by going to settings > Google > Covid 19 exposure notifications.

If covipass ever comes out, it would probably have to be electively doenloaded.

Yes Gates et. al. are ostensibly trying to cull, track and "optimize" what he has actually called "human capitol" in recent interviews. Population control is an open objective of the vaccination campaign.

I don't think the "human capitol" will appreciate this gesture, and unless Gates is holed up in a secret bunker and still cleaning his own toilets and cooking his own food, they will get to him.

Is

Is that tracing through the Android phone the same for iphones?

There's been a push from the Australian Government for everyone to download the Covid tracing app - no thanks Scomo.

What's everyone's thoughts on Ghislaine Maxwell getting caught? I'd imagine there'd be some people sweating bullets. Lets hope she sings like a bird and rats them all in 🙂

Posted : July 6, 2020 1:11 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: