Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | TuneIn |
Join The Higherside Chats podcast, as host Greg Carlwood talks Hollow Earth, Antarctica and The Caves of Malta with guest, Tim Swartz.
Many of us are aware by now that there is a vast array of strings pulled behind the scenes, yet we sometimes get a glimpse into a vast world of mystery that only occasionally bubbles up to the surface. Well, peeling back the curtain has never been easier -and thanks to the work and research of greats like today’s guest, Tim Swartz, we can satiate our appetites with a bountiful Fortean conspiracy smorgasbord. Feast.
Continuing with their discussion of the Hollow Earth, Greg and Tim discuss the work of Marshall B. Gardner
, his studies of the Aurora Borealis, and his hypotheses
. They also dissect the work of Dr. Wendy Lockwood
, her metaphysical speculations of the Hollow Earth, and possible portals to other dimensions hiding underground.
35:00 Pivoting to Antarctica, Greg and Tim talk about the spike of attention, the high profile visitors, and expeditions of foreign nations that have re-ignited conspiracy researchers’ interest.
Become a Plus Member at www.TheHighersideChatsPlus.com/subscribe to hear a second hour of all THC episodes. This week’s included:
– the Tesla group that was tasked with building a ship to get to Mars in response to a call from Martian channelers
– more observations from Dr. Lockwood
– the Philadelphia Experiment, Al Bielek, and the Montauk Project and significant insight as a result of Tim’s proximity to a lot of the major figures in these stories
– time travel and time slip stories
– the hidden agenda of the ultra-terrestrials
– Morgellons, red mercury plagues, and the deep state
A few valuable resources from the interview:
Want more Tim Swartz?
Want to hear more THC?
Become a plus member and gain access to the additional hour as well as the THC forums at:
If you want to stay connected to The Higherside Chats, join us on social media:
Review us on iTunes: