War on the warehouse worker

13 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@jeframpton)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey there,
I was just curious if any of my fellow THC + members knew about any compilations on EMF damage. More specifically Non ionizing radiation (cellular devices). I’ve been digging through mainstream propaganda all day.
I work at a large distribution center that is partnering with Strongarm Technology.
They want freight handlers to wear a wireless device across the chest that vibrates when you aren’t moving correctly. As a THC subscriber, I know a technocratic agenda when I see one... thankfully most of the dock didn't want to wear it and it disappeared for a few months. Well it seems these diabolical overlords have decided this is a great time to mandate their tools, as everyone is scared to lose their job right now..
One of these sheep has taken me as a target and I need some ammo so he can piss off. Thanks gang.
Fucken 9-5....

Posted : May 22, 2020 12:23 AM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

Yeah, I checked out the StrongArm website and they definitely seemed to overhaul their wearable tech in these COVID times. I don’t have anything to add to EMF damage or the like, but I definitely see why your employers would want to be able to collect data on your movements. They could definitely shy from workman’s comp payments if there is a history of you sneezing wrong when on the clock. Just another way of making a company employee an independent contractor.

I don’t know your company or it’s culture. If it’s anything like mine they are just going to make you wear the damn thing and enough people will fall in line, and you will become an outlier for refusing. Say there is no EMF interference and physically this thing will not injure you. It is still a pretty harsh control mechanism to orchestrate your every move to eradicate the cost of employing humans to partake in physical labor.

If already not instituted, maybe you can help facilitate a reward system for employees that are moving appropriately while working. Lower individual contribution to insurance. A couple of extra days of paid leave. Some sort of palpable benefit to assimilating that will make the jagged pill less difficult to swallow.

I know that your angle is to prove a health deficit in order to prevent the rollout of this tech. And again I cannot comment one way or the other on this aspect. But barring that, be prepared for this to become the new normal. Use it to your advantage.

Posted : May 22, 2020 1:34 AM
(@jeframpton)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Appreciate your words.
My distribution center is a test run for the tech across the country. I know what comes soon and I wish I could take advantage of the situation. I guess time will tell.
Thanks again

Posted : May 22, 2020 3:41 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

https://www.emfscientist.org/

It doesn’t get any better than this coalition of internal scientists from various backgrounds.

one of the founders also recently published an article in Scientific American warning of the risks:
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

I’ll post a few more later

Here are more articles where WiFi in public spaces were shutdown after examining the potential effects. Remember the precautionary principle. Which is, unless the risks have been proved not to cause damage, they really should be applying the precautionary principle.

https://mdsafetech.org/wi-fi-in-schools-2/

This former Microsoft exec also came to my attention lately. David Icke mentioned him too. Quite interesting that he blew the whistle on Wifi some time ago:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/robyn-urback-former-microsoft-canada-head-joins-bizarre-fight-to-protect-schoolchildren-from-wi-fi

Citizens 4 Safe Technology Website:
http://c4st.org/

Posted : May 22, 2020 5:23 PM
(@bigfoot)

Would a note from your doctor help? If you could find a cool doctor to say you have a heart mummer or some shit.
Not trying to funny, sometimes you just gotta do whatever you gotta do! Just a thought

Posted : May 22, 2020 7:45 PM
(@jeframpton)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Bigfoot, not a bad thought. Thankfully it’s not completely policy yet. There is resistance in upper management because at the end of the day it’s about the numbers. They know shipping department has the highest turnover rate so I think it’s a delicate balance for them. But I’ll keep it in mind, I’m here in Utah so maybe he can get me a weed script for overpriced medical cannabis
Enjoypolio, your the man. That’s plenty for my microcosm war against this covert agenda. Worse case maybe I red pill a HR employee before I walk off the slave ship

Posted : May 23, 2020 2:05 AM
(@jeframpton)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

jeframpton wrote: Bigfoot, not a bad thought. Thankfully it’s not completely policy yet. There is resistance in upper management because at the end of the day it’s about the numbers. They know shipping department has the highest turnover rate so I think it’s a delicate balance for them. But I’ll keep it in mind, I’m here in Utah so maybe he can get me a weed script for overpriced medical cannabis
Enjoypolio, your the man. That’s plenty for my microcosm war against this covert agenda. Worse case maybe I red pill a HR employee before I walk off the slave ship

Enjoypolo* fuck, shouldn’t be drunk replying...

Posted : May 23, 2020 2:10 AM
Sleeper007
(@sleeper007)

I think it’s about time to implement a device that can negate a signal or redirect/reflect and amplify a signal strong enough to cause a transmitter to fail or even better, break. Just trying to figure out how to corrupt/disable a 5G transmitter/relay without physically having to damage the device without having to climb a pole or bring a pole down.

Posted : May 23, 2020 5:53 AM
(@jeframpton)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

sleeper007 wrote: I think it’s about time to implement a device that can negate a signal or redirect/reflect and amplify a signal strong enough to cause a transmitter to fail or even better, break. Just trying to figure out how to corrupt/disable a 5G transmitter/relay without physically having to damage the device without having to climb a pole or bring a pole down.

Yeah, it sucks that any act of defiance towards this tech is considered crazy or playing into the hands of the WHO/Trump shitshow.

Posted : May 23, 2020 9:48 AM
(@lyndsey)

Jeframpton, maybe you could invest in some sort of faraday vest so there is a barrier between your body and the device? Quite expensive but could be worth it?
Of course I don't agree that we should have to be put in a position where we have to take these measures but as Bigfoot said, you gotta do what you gotta do?

https://photonorgone.co.uk/5g-rf-emf-wifi-radiation-protectionshielding-faraday-cage-vest-2742-p.asp

Posted : May 23, 2020 7:31 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

There is EMF clothing (Underwear even) out there that’s not wildly expensive. Here’s one source:

https://www.lessemf.com/index.html

Posted : May 29, 2020 6:53 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

In places Ive worked when the employees didnt like something they keep turning up broken. Soon it was too expensive to continue. I'm sure the tech was just fragle..

Posted : June 2, 2020 4:27 PM
 Iain
(@iain)

metalegs wrote: In places Ive worked when the employees didnt like something they keep turning up broken. Soon it was too expensive to continue. I'm sure the tech was just fragle..

I know Posties that are GPS tracked and batteries die all the time

Posted : June 4, 2020 2:46 PM
Share: