Clear all

Reading list

47 Posts
34 Users
0 Likes
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

speaking of NOT being sued for libel/slander.... that reminds me of abeldanger.net ya wanna talk about getting away with sayin some crazy stuff on the daily about some BIG names, field McConnell and david Hawkins are on the forefront. they have a particular way about them (especially Field) that's not for everybody, but man do they drop some truth bombs. check this D. Hawkins interview on The Russell Scott Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkMqtuL_zeY

Posted : August 23, 2016 3:43 PM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

http://dataasylum.com/

Posted : August 25, 2016 4:11 PM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

http://theageoftransitions.com/

Posted : August 25, 2016 4:13 PM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

http://www.stopthecrime.net/

Posted : August 25, 2016 4:16 PM
(@shaddycack)

Here are some books that I found fascinating and learned a lot from:

Programmed to Kill - Dave McGowan

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon - Dave McGowan

Your Thoughts Are Not Your Own, parts 1 & 2 - Neil Sanders

Drugs As Weapons Against Us - John Potash

The Covert War Against Rock - Alex Constantine

Psychic Dictatorship In The USA - Alex Constantine

Blasphemous Rumours - Andrew Boyd

Posted : August 27, 2016 6:32 PM
(@norea19)

Hi, everyone. I just subscribed, tho I have listened for a year now to the first half of the shows.
I am Norea19. I have stepped out of the rat race, not working presently in my profession because I simply don't want to give Rx drugs that harm anymore. I will not do it. I am looking into Hospice, because those are drugs I believe in at that point in life. I am thinking of other things to work on too.

I have a book that I want to put here because even in the last show, the information in this book applies.
WAR AGAINST THE PEOPLE, by Jeff Halper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhDRtkphJEw
What I take from it so far, when it applies to the USA, is that the Israelis are training our police. All the terrorist skills that Israel has honed on the Palestinians are now being taught in this country to our police and military. This may explain why there are so many police shootings, because that is indeed the practice that the Israel military is using in their ghast-capades on the Palestinians. But this practice is moving throughout the world as Israel infiltrates the entire globe.

I am going to say once, for anyone with critical thinking skills will naturally know the difference between Israel and the religion of the Jews. I am not against a religion in this post. I am against a current state or government. I cannot be considered anti-semetic, because I am not speaking out against a religion. Israel is NOT a religion.

So glad to be here, and to have subscribed. Love the podcasts! Keep them up and hit it hard.

Posted : September 8, 2016 4:06 PM
(@hughconway)

Not conspiracy or paranormal-related per say but full of great information and artwork, I recommend Cosmigraphics, a big beautiful hardcover book showing different images of how people throughout history viewed the world.

I do have a specific recommendation request as well - I'm looking for the best books on my budding curiosity in the ties between Freemason/sun worship/global control. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Posted : September 17, 2016 2:30 AM
(@norea19)

It is great to live in a college town. I went to an estate sale yesterday and today. It was a house full of books. In the basement were books that few people perused, I think. But this book collecting retired psychology professor had some amazing books. I am not recommending books. But I cannot help but think of MK Ultra while I purchased these books. These are the books I bought:
The older social engineering books I bought, in order of how they are presently stacked:

BASIC TEACHINGS OF GREAT PSYCHOLOGISTS (not all the great but wait!)

BEHAVIOR CONTROL, Perry London

Oh this one!! THOUGHT REFORM AND THE PSYCHOLOGY OF TOTALISM, Lifton

Just because it sounded interesting ANTHROPOLOGY AND HUMAN BEHAVIOR, the Anthropological Society of Washington (DC 1962)

COMMUNICATION AND SOCIAL ORDER, Hugh Duncan (duncan is a name that just keeps popping up alot)

PANIC BEHAVIOR, Duane Schultz

MAN AND CIVILIZATION: CONTROL OF THE MIND, Farber, Wilson

UNOBTRUSIVE MEASURES: NONREACTIVE RESEARCH IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES, Webb, Campbell, Schwartz, Sechrest

LANGUAGE BEHAVIOR & PSYCHOPATHOLOGY, Vetter

Posted : September 18, 2016 10:47 PM
(@norea19)

I don't know how to see the reply I have to my post on books. Please don't think I am neglecting the replies.

Posted : September 24, 2016 8:52 PM
Sage6980
(@chuckywucky80gmail-com)

Hello,
I've been fascinated with hidden knowledge and trying to uncover the truths of this earth for 15 years. These are a few of my favorites that changed my views on everything.
-"Gods of Eden" by William Bramley
-"Behold a Pale Horse" by Milton William Cooper
-"Phantom Self" By David Icke
-"Earth Chronicles series" By Zecharia Sitchin

Posted : November 3, 2016 11:11 PM
(@norea19)

I have also read DISPELLING WETIKO. I am among those who would recommend this book. Levy is also a good interview. The great aspect to this book is that he tells how to recognize evil in most of it's nuances and tells you how to deal with it. It is not a book that you read from start to finish. He writes much like Jung, whom I have read extensively. When I read the book, I picked it up, read some of it, put it down, saw it in the world, and reacted to what I saw using his guidance. Then I would pick the book up again and read more,put it down, see it in the world, and then pick up the book again. It took me three months to read it. By doing this, I think I know most of what that book had to teach me.

I still cannot see the replies.

Posted : November 7, 2016 6:12 PM
(@pengwinboy)

This is pretty rad, I'm really stoked on this thread.
How about other podcasts or interview shows you guys like?
I like Where Did the Road Go. Covers a lot of interesting topics like THC but leans more towards like ghosts, demons, aliens, cryptids, and fascinating spiritual stuff.
Love a good ghost story!
Anyone have any other recommendations?

Posted : December 13, 2016 5:42 PM
 jem
(@jem)

Rune Soup podcasts! Gordon has some fantastic guests on. Gnostic Media can be brilliant at times - the ones with Hans Utter are favourites for me and their latest ones on Pizzagate are well worth a listen imo.

Posted : December 13, 2016 6:34 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Trance Formation of America - MK Ultra Monarch Cathy O Brien

I am currently reading Trance-Formation of America about the story of MK Ultra Monarch victim Cathy O'Brien and what she went through as a Monarch-pedophilia-sexslave victim in the elite's circle. It is deeply disturbing and I advise caution before reading it as it can be quite brutal to read.
On the side note, there are some very interesting anecdotal descriptions of Human Hunting with D.Cheney, Reagan (Uncle Ronnie) and MK Ultra programming methods, including things like Disney programming and trauma-based methods.

Deeply disturbing but essential to know-stuff in my opinion.

https://www.amazon.com/Trance-Formation-America-Cathy-OBrien/dp/0966016548/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482614688&sr=8-1&keywords=trance+formation

Posted : December 24, 2016 8:30 PM
(@northplaza)

I'm very interested in biodynamics as well.
Steiner put a lot together.

Posted : January 3, 2017 6:44 PM
Page 3 / 4
Share: